AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 174 48.60%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 100 27.93%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 43 12.01%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 5.87%
6 out of 10 : Average 13 3.63%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.28%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 1.12%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-04-27, 06:32   Link #81
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Although I feel bad for Rollo...
That lovely memory was at the expense of Nunnally. It's been shown several times that Lelouch was furious at having Nunnally taken away and his memories tempered with. And Rollo is part of, or should I say the core of, this scheme, since he's the one actually replacing his Raison d'être and spying on him 7/24. And tried to kill him too.
The last time I checked Lelouch isn't Jesus so it's not unexpected that he won't forgive Rollo that easily. ;p
Sure , I am no expecting him to forgive Rollo so fast ,but he didn't have to be a d*ck about it , poor Kid

At some point , during his emotional speech to Rolo I got this suparb image in the head of the happy familly Nunaly x Lelouch x Rolo ....
and Lelouch just crushed it at the end ;_; .
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:34   Link #82
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

i guess rollo really went through a big emotional trauma lol.

however i believe that lelouch will forgive him in time and realise maybe having rollo as a bro/friend may not be that bad...

but wtf? nxt epi... suzaku and lelouch tgt? not fighting? wtf hax?
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:35   Link #83
meijiOrO

So Rolo, whenever he needs a Knightmare, he just jacks one so absolutely no one expect those secret army know of him so he goes in and out of the army easily. Lelouch, you sly dog, you just gained a great weapon.

But I hope that Lelouch's heart melts and start to really bond with Rolo and then have Lelouch show Rolo that he's a human being and not a weapon. It would be cool if Rolo repeats the situation he had with Villeta on killing someone without care but this time in front of Lelouch and having Lelouch walk right up to him an slap him silly.
meijiOrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:40   Link #84
addikt

This one gets a 10 and the intensity of season 1 is back again. Oh ya, poor Rollo
addikt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:43   Link #85
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijiOrO View Post
So Rolo, whenever he needs a Knightmare, he just jacks one so absolutely no one expect those secret army know of him so he goes in and out of the army easily. Lelouch, you sly dog, you just gained a great weapon.
The best part about that is, now Vincent is with the OotBK, and no one on the enemy side suspects Rolo is responsible for that. I originally thought Vincent was Rolo's knightmare, but now he can pilot it whenever with no one being the wiser that it's Rolo piloting. So we can expect him to lead a double life for a while yet.

On another note, is it just me or does Kallen know quite a bit about the Geass now? It's understandable that she saw through the Chinese hospitality, but she even knows about the restriction on eye contact it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addikt View Post
This one gets a 10 and the intensity of season 1 is back again. Oh ya, poor Rollo
Despite what I posted on page one, I had quite high expectations for this episode, and yet was not disappointed. It was pure win all the way.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:45   Link #86
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

true.. well maybe in that way she can assist lelouch in a way that she can lure the target into range allowing lelouch to geass him? XD
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:49   Link #87
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I bet Suzaku wil walk all so calmly to Lelouch not worrying what will happen because he typed the cheat password in the console - forgivene Suzaku no matter what.

Lelouch: WTF?

Suzaku: Sorry that I sold you out. I had to do that to "hypocritize" (not a word by the way) myself.

Lelouch: Oh okay... Still friends?

Suzaku: Yep~~
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:49   Link #88
addikt

Lulu is my favorite character but man he is one evil bastard ... I mean wow ... what's in store for poor Rollo? hehe I guess the lesson is: never mess with Lulu's sister. EVER.
Old 2008-04-27, 06:50   Link #89
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarifus View Post
An interesting thing is the video doesn't show the expanding red sphere when Rollo uses his geass. I wonder if its just a visual effect for the viewers, and no one in the show ever sees it. (or maybe geass users can see it?)
Probably just an effect viewers of the show can see.
m-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:53   Link #90
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarifus View Post
It wasn't played back in slow motion. As I predicted before, this confirms that Rollo's geass doesn't stop 'time' but kinda pauses everyones brains. When lulu points to the timer, he says that he was counting in his mind, "but how come the timer skipped ahead?" *clicks remote*

An interesting thing is the video doesn't show the expanding red sphere when Rollo uses his geass. I wonder if its just a visual effect for the viewers, and no one in the show ever sees it. (or maybe geass users can see it?)
aah then thats my bad =P
thank you for pointing that out
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:54   Link #91
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Poor Rollo! Being used as an assassin when he was a kid. Lulu, you better show some sympathy if you learnt about his past. I can well understand if he is pissed at him and is now using him as weapon. That was fast of Rollo to join his nii-san. It was just as planned . Congratulation to Lelouch! That soft side of Rollo is definitely his weakness. But poor Rollo just need some love.

Who will expect a little kid to be an assassin so young. Poor Rollo

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 06:55   Link #92
Narona
Emotionless White Face

So Lelouch tricked Rollo :/

And Viletta was happy about Ougi XD ?_?

Awesome episode
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:01   Link #93
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
somethign that caught my eye on the RC blog
arrersted or arrested XP
is arrersted even a word?

-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:10   Link #94
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

@karuma no it's not a word.

@narona Villeta was one of the worst parts of this episode.

reason why and thoughts later.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:11   Link #95
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by addikt View Post
Lulu is my favorite character but man he is one evil bastard ... I mean wow ... what's in store for poor Rollo? hehe I guess the lesson is: never mess with Lulu's sister. EVER.
That is exactly it. Those that mess with Lelouch's sister will suffer tremendously.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:14   Link #96
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Who will expect a little kid to be an assassin so young. Poor Rollo
After Noir, Black Cat, Gunslinger Girls and other such series, I think the assassin-since-birth type is somewhat of a cliche... so at least for those reasons Rolo isn't getting much sympathy from me.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:16   Link #97
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
That is exactly it. Those that mess with Lelouch's sister will suffer tremendously.
So he himself will suffer too? I'm all for that o.ob

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:19   Link #98
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Screenshots by Random Curosity are up.
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008...e-geass-r2-04/

Love those two screenshots of Lamperouge Brothers. Lelouch is coaching his little brother on his studies (Rollo is blushing). Rollo must be wishing for all of these to continue

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:26   Link #99
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
So he himself will suffer too? I'm all for that o.ob
Rollo's just confused. No reason to punish him that much. ;_;
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:30   Link #100
addikt

hmm did anyone else notice that they fixed the Revellion to Rebellion in the intermission screens ? or maybe they already did this previous episode