AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-16, 01:19   Link #10121
Avvesione

Anyone else think more than one Angel will make an appearance? I mean, with the gate between the two worlds now open, what's stopping from another Angel following its friend across to the other side? Remember when the gate opened for the first time, two Angels came across, so its entirely possible that two or more could show up now.

Also, while on the subject, I'm curious as to how they were able to close the gate the first time with two Angels present. That and how will everyone be able to close the gate now, especially with the two sides fighting. There really isn't much they can do right now besides have the whole building collapse maybe.
Old 2013-04-16, 16:31   Link #10122
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Anyone else think more than one Angel will make an appearance? I mean, with the gate between the two worlds now open, what's stopping from another Angel following its friend across to the other side? Remember when the gate opened for the first time, two Angels came across, so its entirely possible that two or more could show up now.
Yeah, but how long would it take? That angel was pretty messed up, like it spent the last 10 years of his life heading straight to the other side.

Quote:
Also, while on the subject, I'm curious as to how they were able to close the gate the first time with two Angels present. That and how will everyone be able to close the gate now, especially with the two sides fighting. There really isn't much they can do right now besides have the whole building collapse maybe.
Black Spot spinoff suggests the gate remained opened one way or the other, because Cain is featured facing off one of those angels. With how the situation has turned out I can make myself an idea of why is Saten so overprotective towards Yamada.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 22:12   Link #10123
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post

It's entirely possible for more than one angel to appear. Also, we can consider how the angels are reacting to the portal on their side. If they are sentient beings with higher intelligence than humans, then they are more than capable of closing the portal from their side, but they chose not to. I guess like humans they are interested in this side as much as we are theirs. Aso, we have no idea if this one just came through or has been there for a long time breaking barricades, explaining why it looks so worn down. Also, during that time, others could have come through. We could have two or three more below, This one is just the first one to reach the surface.

Also, we have intances where the barricades seem to have all been broken and angels have come through already, as the one Doctor Gido saw and the one that tried to assimilate Kasumi. However, how is that possible? No one has exclaimed the barirers were broken through. If so, what happened to the angel Gido saw before and the one he injured. Why were new barriers put in place without first sending back the angel that came through? Why did an angel go to the Adam Project building, and assimilate Kasumi?

Rubble wouldn't likely hold as well as the barricade and most of those were broken through with time. It will only serve to buy time and that's probably if you can get the whole Simeon building to come down, but the group needs time to split up to go to separate locations to strike certain points where the HQ is weak in structure. Cruz could come up with a plan to do it, but with Blade acting on his own, they may not have the necessary amount of people. Of course, that is assuming Saten and Gido also are preoccupied with the angel.
Old 2013-04-17, 10:23   Link #10124
Soji

Another thing that we must remember ,there is already another angel somewhere,the one that want Yamada alive.
The one that Mio said....so from what we know , there is already 2 angel in their world(if we don't count the one that Fake AA consume).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 17:37   Link #10125
Ynot

Whether or not another angel will appear I have no idea(seriously, ANYTHING can happen at this point), but if one does I don't expect it to surface immediately after the current angel. That way the current angel will be "limited goods" for a short while and the Adams can fight over it instead of having to split their attention. Well, it won't be too long before we'll see what's going to happen.

I also think at some point someone will fall or get thrown into the portal, maybe as the next cliffhanger? Makes me wonder how many more chapters there will be until we reach the end of Needless 1. Mmmm, there's still so much which could potentially happen I'd say at least enough to fill another volume.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 18:10   Link #10126
Soji

Ynot@True. Also when you say *I also think at some point someone will fall or get thrown into the portal* Yamada come to my mind.
If I recall right, some one point out that he was the closest to the portal.
Old 2013-04-17, 18:22   Link #10127
Homura7

Yet the ones who should be thrown into are Saten and Gido, because arrived to this point there's no other way, the difference in strenght between those two and the others is just abismal.

The entire world is in uproar. The Black Spot is being ravaged by the battleships outside while thousands are being killed around, or in the best of the odds evolving into needlesses.
Old 2013-04-17, 18:43   Link #10128
Avvesione

I can imagine Kasumi will be one of the people lost to the gate. Consider that she's immoblizied at sitting unattended next to the gate's opening, I can see her being one that'd fall into the gate with Gido chasing after her. Maybe that's how Saten two-times him? Or maybe Blade will be the culprit with his devil may care attitude? Or maybe the Angel goes after her again like the last one did?
Old 2013-04-17, 20:44   Link #10129
Kurohane

^ or Cruz is the only one who notices with everyone else preoccupied and tries to save her only to be pulled in as well.
Old 2013-04-18, 02:46   Link #10130
Soji

Kurohane@I was thinking the same thing after read Avvesione post and I can totally see this happening.
Old 2013-04-18, 09:51   Link #10131
Ynot

Spoiler for 112:

Last edited by Ynot; 2013-04-18 at 14:34.
Old 2013-04-18, 09:56   Link #10132
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Spoiler for 112:
Old 2013-04-18, 10:03   Link #10133
Ynot

^
Spoiler for 112:
Old 2013-04-18, 10:04   Link #10134
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Spoiler for 112:
Well, that escalated quickly!

Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-18, 10:05   Link #10135
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

*jackiechan.jpg*

What the heck?
Old 2013-04-18, 10:38   Link #10136
Avvesione

Spoiler:

Last edited by Avvesione; 2013-04-18 at 11:23.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 11:29   Link #10137
Homura7

Just read the summary. Just when you think it's impossible for Imai to surprise us anymore, he does it again.

Spoiler for spoiler:

What an awesome way to end this 16th volume.
Old 2013-04-18, 11:35   Link #10138
Ynot

Spoiler for 112:

And yeah it's a great way to end the 16th volume which means we'll be getting a color spread in the next chapter
Old 2013-04-18, 11:44   Link #10139
Homura7

^
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-04-18, 11:51   Link #10140
Ynot

Spoiler for 112:

Tags
action, comedy, seinen