AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-05, 08:33   Link #21
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Spoiler:

Cheers. I hope this helps.
I see... thanks.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-05, 08:40   Link #22
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I see... thanks.

Spoiler:
Ah, well, up to volume 8...

Spoiler:
Personally I feel the volumes at the start were a little slow, but perhaps you might be able to find something good about it if you do get to read the manga.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 12:14   Link #23
UPR

the manga gets better as it continues. and that personally i like it better that way because it's better to start a little slow and end strong, than start strong and end slow and dull.
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 07:37   Link #24
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Ah, well, up to volume 8...

Spoiler:
Personally I feel the volumes at the start were a little slow, but perhaps you might be able to find something good about it if you do get to read the manga.
Just dled and read vol.09 raw and, although the current
Spoiler:

But I hope that the staff, although they're free to use some MotW moments to create character development standalone episodes, would fastforward to
Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-07, 00:16   Link #25
ssraid
Apostle Of Death

Thats great to know Rosario + Vampire will be adapted into anime. I wonder how many episodes it will be. Hopefully a 26 ep series. I've only read of to volume 3 of the manga but loved ever minute of it. Once i get passed the repetitive fights its actually quite good. I hate asking this being new and all, are there actually any scanlations past volume 3 or are u guess just reading the raws?
ssraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 00:59   Link #26
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

We guess.

The only group scanlating this is only up to v3 (the French publisher is already up to v4 in my country so I guess I'll buy rather than dl) but the raws are already up to v9 (the last volume was released quite recently, btw).

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-06-07 at 01:17.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 09:13   Link #27
UPR

ok zombie scans which is the one translating to english has got done about 50% of it completed so it should not take a terribly long time to finish volume 4
Old 2007-06-09, 14:10   Link #28
UPR

anybody knows how many eps this will have??
Old 2007-06-09, 15:18   Link #29
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Not sure, maybe 26. Anyway, it seems that the manga will stop at
Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-09, 17:56   Link #30
UPR

oh really well someone told me the anime might come out 2008 maybe now it will come out late 2007 and have a good ending with the manga and not debate about it having a opending ending (really hate those endings)
Old 2007-06-09, 20:47   Link #31
ZODDGUTS

Volume's 9 arc is a good place to stop at.

Spoiler for Moo:

My main problem with the manga early on as said by others it's basicly "monster of the week". It kinda got old pretty fast. But it better a bit later on when it sorta moves beyond that.

Especially with the whole
Spoiler for Big Spoiler:

Anyways the characters are likeable including the main character. Hopefully the fight scenes are better done in the anime because early in the manga they were rather plain.

Last edited by ZODDGUTS; 2007-06-10 at 01:48.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 21:29   Link #32
UPR

^^ that and i hope they don't take out to much of the relationship between the main characters because compared to others it develops quite well (I believe)
Old 2007-06-10, 01:32   Link #33
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Volume's 9 arc is a good place to stop at.

Spoiler for Moo:
...Problem is, as I said,
Spoiler:

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-06-10 at 02:08.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 02:09   Link #34
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
...Problem is, as I said,
Spoiler:
Not sure if you mean that the manga has come to an end or that's were the manga is currently at. Doesn't look like the manga has ended:

Animenewsnetwork

Quote:
Monthly Shonen Jump's editors had previously announced that Claymore, Kousuke Masuda Theater Gag Manga Byori, Rosario + Vampire, and Letter Bee will be migrating to Weekly Shonen Jump and then to the new, unnamed publication.
I think you mistook that the manga final chapter on that magazine will be Ch. 39 which in then moved to weekly Jump then finally to a new magazine.

Though I do see a problem for there to be enough material for a 2nd season since it's a monthly release. I'll take too long for there be enough manga material for a 2nd season. Only hope would be several OVA's or a 13 episode 2nd season. By the time the anime starts assuming in Fall and ends in early spring another 2 volumes should have come out. Still not enough for a full 24/26 but a 12/13 episode season is possible. Though it's waaaayy to early to speculate the series hasn't even started.

Last edited by ZODDGUTS; 2007-06-10 at 09:16.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 03:28   Link #35
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Well, I'm not sure, but if R+V were to truly continue, albeit in a different magazine, then I'd be really delighted. The only thing is, the last page had the kanji you usually see at the conclusion/epilogues of ending series, which is why I've thought Ikeda Akihise brought his series to an end. It also didn't help that the chapter had the markings of a conclusion, although a slightly disappointing one.
Spoiler:
But if it was to signify that it was the end of R+V in Monthly Shonen Jump, then I can understand, although they should have put the kanji 'to be continued' (つづく) rather than those I usually see at series' closures.

Anyway, if anyone could translate the comment at the bottom of the page, I'd be very much obliged, especially if it could prove me wrong.

Old 2007-06-10, 05:18   Link #36
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

so does the main guy also fight alongside his vampire chick or is he this stereo type wimpy good for nothing male lead that relies on women too much?? XD

oh and that moka(if im not mistaken) kinda looked like maya from tanjou tenge <3
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 06:08   Link #37
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
so does the main guy also fight alongside his vampire chick or is he this stereo type wimpy good for nothing male lead that relies on women too much?? XD

oh and that moka(if im not mistaken) kinda looked like maya from tanjou tenge <3
Well, at the beginning, it's the standard
Spoiler for Tsukune's development throughout the series:
Hope this helped.
Old 2007-06-10, 06:23   Link #38
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

^ hmm thanks alot for the info, that "ghoul" thing is quite interestin >,< and w/ that hot chick on his side... wish my girlfriend was that hot >,>
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 11:40   Link #39
UPR

wow really him turning into sorta monster finally a manga where the male lead character does not say a wimp for the record i don't think it will end since it is one of the more populars among the people
Old 2007-06-10, 12:36   Link #40
shadowlancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Well, I'm not sure, but if R+V were to truly continue, albeit in a different magazine, then I'd be really delighted. The only thing is, the last page had the kanji you usually see at the conclusion/epilogues of ending series, which is why I've thought Ikeda Akihise brought his series to an end. It also didn't help that the chapter had the markings of a conclusion, although a slightly disappointing one.
Spoiler:
But if it was to signify that it was the end of R+V in Monthly Shonen Jump, then I can understand, although they should have put the kanji 'to be continued' (つづく) rather than those I usually see at series' closures.

Anyway, if anyone could translate the comment at the bottom of the page, I'd be very much obliged, especially if it could prove me wrong.

If you’re talking about the 第39話 おわり text it just means end of chapter 39.

The previous chapters of Rosario + Vampire also used the same text.

So R+V uses a different kind of format then the (つづく) (おわり) kind.
shadowlancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire