AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-01, 22:47   Link #601
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
so absol gets a mega form and an evolution, Yes
jinx has an evolution now, with its relation to magmar and electabuzz it should have gotten one in generation 4
heracross and pinsers get baby forms
and i do like the final evo's of the knew starters
t
please do note that all of the things there are only rumors
Most of which have been deconfirmed already IIRC

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 22:51   Link #602
shadow1296

nevermind my previous post i read that pages comments and found out those are fakes
Old 2013-10-01, 23:22   Link #603
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Game can't come soon enough^^;;. Fake leaks EVERYWHERE!
Old 2013-10-02, 05:57   Link #604
GDB

While I'm not trying to avoid rumors, I'm not going to actively search them out, either. It's not that I don't care, it's just that all I want to know is version exclusive stuff so I can decide which version to get. After I decide that, I may contact the place nearby that broke Fire Emblem's street date and see if they'll do the same for Pokemon.

That and all the fakes are annoying.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 06:14   Link #605
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Are you able to purchase and download a digital copy? And I am guessing the region doesn't matter? I moved to Korea about a month ago, and I know 3DS is region locked, so I know game here will not work with my 3DS.

I have never done this so I just want to make sure.
Old 2013-10-02, 06:19   Link #606
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
nevermind my previous post i read that pages comments and found out those are fakes
shadow what is true is that there is a mega absol it was one of the first ones released when we learned about the mega pokemon it has boosted attack and speed and gets magic bounce. the reason the others are fakes is because the pre-evolutions are just smaller forms of the regulars and the evos are larger and slightly cooler versions of the current starter pictures. Whats surprising is with 10 days to go there's almost no data out on this game its surprising I mean unless they aren't giving a strategy guide they should have all the data by now since the game is due out in 10 days the guide should've been done easily a week or so ago.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 07:44   Link #607
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Spoiler:
Old 2013-10-02, 07:59   Link #608
GDB

Was just about to post that myself. Looks like I'll be getting Pokemon X, since I'm sure Drought will be banned anyway.

Speaking of Drought, how will "when entering" stuff like that work with a Mega? Don't you have to activate the evolution in combat? So would it basically trigger upon evolution, or would you have to trigger it, switch it out, and then switch it back in?

Last edited by GDB; 2013-10-02 at 08:09.
Old 2013-10-02, 08:34   Link #609
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I would say upon evolution first, and if the pokemon stays evolved when it returns, then upon the entrance like regular Drought.
Do we know if Mega pokemon stays evolved?
Old 2013-10-02, 08:40   Link #610
GDB

They better, otherwise Fire/Dragon typing loses most of its appeal to me.
Old 2013-10-02, 08:48   Link #611
Eclipze

Wonder what a shiny charizard mega X would look like, considering that a shiny charizard (and likely the same for mega Y) is already black.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 08:57   Link #612
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Most likely orange like regular Charizard.
Old 2013-10-02, 09:04   Link #613
GDB

Hrmm, this is all I can find about Mega-evolving and switching. According to this, they stay evolved once evolved, even after switching. That makes me wonder even more how Charizard's Drought will work, but makes Dragon nicer too.
Old 2013-10-02, 09:17   Link #614
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Spoiler:
Wait so if I want a Dragon type Charizard I have to get Pokemon X? WTF? Why not make both forms Dragon/whatever else and get rid of the fire typing it's like i'm being forced to buy Pokemon X (which is the version I don't want Pokemon Y looks more appealing to me) just to get the Pokemon I've always dreamed of having so now i'm going to be stuck with a Flying typing on my Charizard just because I don't want Pokemon X?, really was this necessary at all?. Seriously the second I saw a second mega form for Mewtwo I knew every Mega-evolution had two forms, to me this just looks like Gamefreak favoring one version over the other, Mewtwo I could let slide but not Charizard I am now seriously pissed when I should be happy this finally happened.

p.s. I just realized that some Pokemon might have version exclusive evolutions, like Honedge, doesn't Doublade look like a X to you guys? which leads me to think there might be a Y form Doublade in Pokemon Y.

Last edited by Reality_Breaker; 2013-10-02 at 09:32.
Reality_Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 09:45   Link #615
Jun pls

Haha, glad I wanted Pokemon X anyways since it's more appealing to me.
Now I even get a black mega Charizard? So happy
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 09:51   Link #616
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
Seriously the second I saw a second mega form for Mewtwo I knew every Mega-evolution had two forms
Based on reports, this isn't the case. Venusaur, for example, did not have an "X" or "Y" next to his stone when a leaker chose Bulbasaur, whereas Charmander does.
Old 2013-10-02, 10:22   Link #617
JohnNiles

Me so confused. I was going to preorder at a local retailer today, but now I'm wondering if I should put it off a bit longer. Then again, we've just about run out of time for weekly updates.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 10:28   Link #618
Kreceir

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-10-02, 10:57   Link #619
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
Wait so if I want a Dragon type Charizard I have to get Pokemon X? WTF? Why not make both forms Dragon/whatever else and get rid of the fire typing it's like i'm being forced to buy Pokemon X (which is the version I don't want Pokemon Y looks more appealing to me) just to get the Pokemon I've always dreamed of having so now i'm going to be stuck with a Flying typing on my Charizard just because I don't want Pokemon X?, really was this necessary at all?. Seriously the second I saw a second mega form for Mewtwo I knew every Mega-evolution had two forms, to me this just looks like Gamefreak favoring one version over the other, Mewtwo I could let slide but not Charizard I am now seriously pissed when I should be happy this finally happened.

p.s. I just realized that some Pokemon might have version exclusive evolutions, like Honedge, doesn't Doublade look like a X to you guys? which leads me to think there might be a Y form Doublade in Pokemon Y.
yea the creators of game freak can bite me I already ordered Y because the legendary is much cooler the version exclusive mega charizard really ticks me off but at the same time i'm not pleased its funny because I suspect they did it because a lot of people ordered Y for the legendary and now they needed something to make X more of a buy.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 11:18   Link #620
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
yea the creators of game freak can bite me I already ordered Y because the legendary is much cooler the version exclusive mega charizard really ticks me off but at the same time i'm not pleased its funny because I suspect they did it because a lot of people ordered Y for the legendary and now they needed something to make X more of a buy.
That's exactly why I thought they did this, seriously this is bs why not make it so there were two different stones within both games and you could choose which one you wanted, it's not like it's that important for the evolutions to be version exclusive.

Tags
pokemon x & y, rpg