AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-12-19, 12:39   Link #6601
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
If Kubo really did give us the courtesy of explaining Yhwachs ability, I could see him doing exactly that. In fact, if that indeed happens, I'm gonna blame you for it.
haha! perhaps it was all part of his plan that i said it
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 00:51   Link #6602
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Well, its official, this manga is officially:

OVER 9000!!!!
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 03:14   Link #6603
Alchemist007
*Author

Aizen vs Juha: Plan-ception.
Old 2014-12-20, 12:53   Link #6604
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Well i think juha will be killed by a duo of ichigo and uryuu . This has to be the plot because uryuu wnats to revenge his mother and ichigo to save soul society . Also Aizen must have something to do
Old 2014-12-20, 12:55   Link #6605
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Well i think juha will be killed by a duo of ichigo and uryuu . This has to be the plot because uryuu wnats to revenge his mother and ichigo to save soul society . Also Aizen must have something to do
for ichigo it's also revenge for his mother. ywach was essentially the cause of her death vs the grandfisher
Old 2014-12-21, 01:49   Link #6606
Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Inb4 Uryu fights Bach first and loses an arm, while Ichigo is busy fighting Aizen.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 12:42   Link #6607
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Inb4 Uryu fights Bach first and loses an arm, while Ichigo is busy fighting Aizen.
while Inoue screams 'KUROSAKI-KUN!' over and over....
Old 2014-12-21, 14:07   Link #6608
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I wonder what Ywach will make of her powers since they are "God-like" according to Aizen. perhaps they are the key to defeating him

edit: just read this and found it interesting:

The name Ywach is seemingly a reference to Yaweh (or YHWH), the national god of the Iron Age kingdoms of Israel and Judah. He was a divine warrior, leading a heavenly army against his enemies. Over time, Yahwism became increasingly intolerant of rivals, and the royal court and temple promoted Yahweh as the god of the entire cosmos, possessing all the positive qualities previously attributed to the other gods and goddesses.

Last edited by itachi-san314; 2014-12-21 at 14:46.
Old 2014-12-22, 00:52   Link #6609
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Yahweh (YHWH, or Jehovah) is just another name for God in Judaism or Christianity (same God as in Islam, but they don't call him that). What you posted sounds like something from Kabbalah.
Old 2014-12-22, 12:48   Link #6610
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I wonder what Ywach will make of her powers since they are "God-like" according to Aizen. perhaps they are the key to defeating him
That would be very cool, Orihime playing an integral part in Yhwach's downfall. Not saying she'll finish him, but it would be nice if she effectively helped out. Undoubtedly she'll help bring Uryu around, provided he doesn't become the new Yhwach, since he's also Sternritter A, and Yhwach himself said he had the potential to surpass him. Frightening thought, yes?

Quote:
edit: just read this and found it interesting:

The name Ywach is seemingly a reference to Yaweh (or YHWH), the national god of the Iron Age kingdoms of Israel and Judah. He was a divine warrior, leading a heavenly army against his enemies. Over time, Yahwism became increasingly intolerant of rivals, and the royal court and temple promoted Yahweh as the god of the entire cosmos, possessing all the positive qualities previously attributed to the other gods and goddesses.
That definitely sounds like Yhwach, since he's taken down Yamamoto and now Ichibei in his goal for "peace." I guess his idea of peace means himself as the one true power of the afterlife. Be very afraid if he succeeds, let's all hope it doesn't come to that.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 15:39   Link #6611
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
That would be very cool, Orihime playing an integral part in Yhwach's downfall. Not saying she'll finish him, but it would be nice if she effectively helped out.
yea, i'm sure it will take a group effort by ichigo and friends, but i can certainly see inoue's power being the first chink in ywach's armor and giving the rest of the heroes a ray of hope
Old 2014-12-26, 07:07   Link #6612
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Latest chapter's out.

Spoiler for Latest Chapter:
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 07:12   Link #6613
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Latest chapter's out.

Spoiler for Latest Chapter:
I thought it's Yhwach that called Soul King that way??
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 07:28   Link #6614
Casshern

I found it confusing since Yhwach spoke first, but the next speech bubble didn't have an arrow and referred to the one that saw the future i.e Yhwach possibly. Probably intentionally vague, classic Kubo. And wtf monk instant resurrection... and I was so glad to see that asshat die the way he did.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 07:49   Link #6615
The Green One

Well shit I died. Can't have that can we? I'll just randomly come back to life now somehow.

The others just got roflstomped off panel somehow. Kind of feels like Kubo is just saying screw everything and is rushing toward the conclusion.

Ichigo and Ganju's reaction faces to that pretty much summed up my reaction to the chapter itself.
The Green One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 08:56   Link #6616
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wtf with Ichibe sudden resurrection... only to give up and leave everything to Ichigo after absorbing some of his power
then what's the point of him coming alive?

hmm.. the son of Soul King.. sounds interesting
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 09:03   Link #6617
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Lol screwed the power of eyes and power of name.. the power of illusion is the real powah.

Inb4 someone says that Soul King looks so much like Aizen's many forms, but somehow he looks so much like Aizen..
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 11:56   Link #6618
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I just don't even know what to comment. The Soul King is Juha's dad? Also, man the previous chapters were a waste in an attempt to take the zero squad seriously.

Quote:
Then Inoue would steal Kurosaki's power over and over like today
Old 2014-12-26, 12:13   Link #6619
itachi-san314

i think ichigo's reaction to ichibei's revival was kubo making fun of the bleach haters who say everything is an asspull
Old 2014-12-26, 12:15   Link #6620
Eragon
Still Alive

Inuoe you damn power-hungry asshat. No wonder Ichigo got his ass handed by Grimmjow.

Tags
bleach, chapter