AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 14 22.95%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 44.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 21.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 6.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-13, 10:06   Link #561
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
I think it'll concentrate mainly on the rookies and they'll be able to put up a decent fight but won't achieve decisive victory.
That much I agree.

Though I'm also interested in what would be the match-up, or would it be one big team battle that have them switching opponents here and there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Aces will probably be distracted by Quatro and maybe someone else so that they won't interfere in rookies' battle.
'Distracted' eh ?

Once again, that mysterious man's ASSets comes to mind in a disturbing manner
Old 2007-06-13, 10:07   Link #562
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Define 'win' ?
As in outright pwning them?
Old 2007-06-13, 10:15   Link #563
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
As in outright pwning them?
Then no, I disagree.

The aces are currently busy dealing with the fleet of Type-2 that Quatro's creating, so the Forwards and Ginga are on their own. Lutecia's team is no push-over, and with the high possibility of Zest appear near the end to pull Lutecia out of trouble, it doesn't look like an easy fight.

As for the Aces side, if Quatro's using trickery, then maybe she's not that suited for face to face combat... Though that means she would put in alot of effort to hide herself.
Old 2007-06-13, 10:30   Link #564
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Didn't Hayate's mass pwning take care of the airial drones? Unless the enemy can stil spit out more. That would probably be enough to hold back Nanoha and Fate. Since if they showed up at the scene it'd be pretty tough to have any sort of win for Lutecia's side.

I was sleeping so didn't have a chance to say anything. Still think Erio's expression was a bit more than empty or non-interest. I wouldn't say depressed, but somewhat saddened by the topic. Probably because of his own origins it's not something he's a big fan of. At least it's a difference from the others who were starring ahead while he was more focused downwards.

I can see the rookies getting more action next episode since we've opened up the battle with Lutecia's side vs the rookies. But hopefully Nanoha and Fate will get some more fighting.
Old 2007-06-13, 10:33   Link #565
Nemesis

Ive got a feeling it could duplication magic at work ,which could explain the mass production of gadets being so sudden.Ive got a feeling Erio may think deeper about the topic after the battle.
Old 2007-06-13, 10:39   Link #566
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Didn't Hayate's mass pwning take care of the airial drones? Unless the enemy can stil spit out more. That would probably be enough to hold back Nanoha and Fate. Since if they showed up at the scene it'd be pretty tough to have any sort of win for Lutecia's side.
Don't forget Espada number 4.

She really could spit out more 'drones'

I think she'll keep them busy for quite awhile longer.

Quote:
I was sleeping so didn't have a chance to say anything. Still think Erio's expression was a bit more than empty or non-interest. I wouldn't say depressed, but somewhat saddened by the topic. Probably because of his own origins it's not something he's a big fan of. At least it's a difference from the others who were starring ahead while he was more focused downwards.
It could be that he is feeling sympathy for that girl, cause he would probably know more or less what she could have been through.

More Loli/Shota comfort scene later would be nice.

Quote:
I can see the rookies getting more action next episode since we've opened up the battle with Lutecia's side vs the rookies. But hopefully Nanoha and Fate will get some more fighting.
I just realized something

The scene where Erio pointed Strada at Lutecia was shown before the scene where Caro's up and running again...

Say, what do you think woke her up?

(And I think she's getting ready a spell )
Old 2007-06-13, 10:40   Link #567
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Ive got a feeling it could duplication magic at work ,which could explain the mass production of gadets being so sudden.Ive got a feeling Erio may think deeper about the topic after the battle.
You mean, there can be more than 1 Erio to satisfy all the girl's he's collecting???
Old 2007-06-13, 10:42   Link #568
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime View Post
You mean, there can be more than 1 Erio to satisfy all the girl's he's collecting???
No no , that was illusion magic at work that multipled the drone's numbers.
Old 2007-06-13, 10:43   Link #569
Nemesis

No.i was talking about the duplication magic the Espada number 4 used to make more drones.

PS. if there was more than 1 erio in the series it would be havoc.imagine How caro or fate would take that news.
Old 2007-06-13, 10:52   Link #570
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Well we can't assume the previews are working in chronological order. After all we see the scene with Nanoha in uniform at the start then later her flying in the sky. But assuming they are in order there. Maybe it was her Erio dectector? Someone's moving in on her turf, she released her power once when Erio was going down.

Interesting the Fried showed up to help. Unless she summoned him from to the location. With Subaru and Ginga wing roading up ahead things should get very interesting in the next episode.

More Erio the merrier maybe. Everyone....minus that creepy doctor, gets their own Erio. That way everyone is satisfied and we avoid a war of epic proportions.
Old 2007-06-13, 10:55   Link #571
Nemesis

Quote:

More Erio the merrier maybe. Everyone....minus that creepy doctor, gets their own Erio. That way everyone is satisfied and we avoid a war of epic proportions.

Oh god NO,Soon Erio would be running all over the place and the original will be left out and new era begins.Nanoha:the Cloned Pimp
Old 2007-06-13, 10:57   Link #572
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well we can't assume the previews are working in chronological order. After all we see the scene with Nanoha in uniform at the start then later her flying in the sky. But assuming they are in order there. Maybe it was her Erio dectector? Someone's moving in on her turf, she released her power once when Erio was going down.
So far, all of the preview has been shown in order. I'm thinking that Nanoha's scene would most likely be a flashback.

Oh another thing about the preview that caught my attention... This was said,

"No matter what happens, no matter who appears, I would protect them with everything I got..."

Looking good Erio... Looking good...

Quote:
"There can only be one..."

Beside, it would be the cheap way out
Old 2007-06-13, 11:03   Link #573
Nemesis

Quote:

"There can only be one..."

Beside, it would be the cheap way out

A very cheap way out, soon, we would pelting the writers with stones.
Old 2007-06-13, 11:08   Link #574
Nemesis

Quote:
So far, all of the preview has been shown in order. I'm thinking that Nanoha's scene would most likely be a flashback.

Oh another thing about the preview that caught my attention... This was said,

"No matter what happens, no matter who appears, I would protect them with everything I got..."

Looking good Erio... Looking good...

Looking good for a heroic act i suppose.Who said that anyway?
Old 2007-06-13, 11:11   Link #575
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The actual narration was by Fate and Nanoha... although without subs I don't think I can establish the context.

But considering how awesomely badass Elio was this ep (Cut? What Cut? Tis' Nuttin ), I'd say it's applicable

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-13, 11:31   Link #576
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Yeah I think we could get some heroic actions from Erio. After all if he's going after Lutecia even with all that happened. Getting slashed by Garyuu and smashed into a wall would take the fight out of most people. Hopefully what the preview is referring to is Erio's heroic act. Not just Nanoha and Fate wanting to protect people.

Yeah too many Erio's would just be an easy way out of things. They'll just have to learn how to deal with the one Erio they've got.
Old 2007-06-13, 11:42   Link #577
ichibaka
NSFW leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
This is Heresy, defiling such style and beauty with utmost barbarism!

(saves Fate's on the sly)
Heresy ? Barbarism? *smacks Kha with Hayate's baka harisen *

ABSURD, I call this "Exposing Hidden Beauty" And on that note my nano vision strikes again as I did a marathon to uncover more "hidden beauties"

Screenshot taken from the OP

This one is from EP1 (maybe not that hidden )

EP2

And 1 more from ep11 that I forgot to post

Spoiler for More and slightly ontopic:

2) "Is this really Mahou Shoujo?" "No, its Ma(Demon) Hou(Cannon) Shoujo(Girl)"
Old 2007-06-13, 11:51   Link #578
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichibaka View Post
Heresy ? Barbarism? *smacks Kha with Hayate's baka harisen *

ABSURD, I call this "Exposing Hidden Beauty" And on that note my nano vision strikes again as I did a marathon to uncover more "hidden beauties"

Screenshot taken from the OP

This one is from EP1 (maybe not that hidden )

EP2

And 1 more from ep11 that I forgot to post

But I seem to notice a pattern here. Now it looks like that's what the animators were planning.
Old 2007-06-13, 11:52   Link #579
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

That's some serious dedication right there. Not sure what kind of comments should be made either complimenting the diligence or being just amazed.

Well I'm hoping Caro would be worried about that kind of wound. It was a pretty long gash when you think about it. But yeah a good expression for the girl who's after Erio. Though I'm sure she'll feel a bit bad later on after smashing right into the wound and taking him into the wall.
Old 2007-06-13, 17:48   Link #580
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
That particular phrase was from Nanoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The actual narration was by Fate and Nanoha... although without subs I don't think I can establish the context.
Chinese subs Though it was never obvious who the message was refering to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
But considering how awesomely badass Elio was this ep (Cut? What Cut? Tis' Nuttin ), I'd say it's applicable
Though sadly it was only for the last few moments of the episode and majority of it is about him getting the brute of the fight

Quote:
Yeah I think we could get some heroic actions from Erio. After all if he's going after Lutecia even with all that happened. Getting slashed by Garyuu and smashed into a wall would take the fight out of most people. Hopefully what the preview is referring to is Erio's heroic act. Not just Nanoha and Fate wanting to protect people.
Considering that the preview seems to be focusing on the Forwards' fight, as well as Espada 4 and Lutecia... It is very likely so, but not necessary Erio's...

Quote:

Kawaii indeed That's a good screenshot, I didn't notice her expression when I was watching

Quote:
Don't bet on it, remember that at this point, alot of people sound/look like alot of other people
Closed Thread