Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-12-26, 20:41   Link #5041
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
Fixed that for those who missed it. Either this character is an @$$ licker, or this tp is not meant for @$$ wiping. I'm leaning toward the later.

...Great. Now I'm wondering what hentai manga that came out of.

OT: I guess we'll get to see Kanae find a good reason to think twice about refusing taking a contract for that diva. Though I thought that the kinds of horns Kanae sports on the cover were associated more with Japanese mythos creatures...?
Old 2015-12-26, 20:51   Link #5042
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Fixed that for those who missed it. Either this character is an @$$ licker, or this tp is not meant for @$$ wiping. I'm leaning toward the later.

...Great. Now I'm wondering what hentai manga that came out of.

OT: I guess we'll get to see Kanae find a good reason to think twice about refusing taking a contract for that diva. Though I thought that the kinds of horns Kanae sports on the cover were associated more with Japanese mythos creatures...?
...............I hate myself for recognizing the art.
Old 2015-12-27, 07:11   Link #5043
imacutemotherfucker
cheeseballs

you know what im so curious about if kazuki mother was the previous harem king owner. the thing fascinate the most who conquer her, who made her falled in loved? the father is the one i truly want to know about the this novel because he owned the queen or king of harem
imacutemotherfucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 07:20   Link #5044
charasu
DigiDestinied

haw about that kazuki father actualty is leme...
you know IPScell
cause girl X girl can make baby too....
Old 2015-12-27, 07:22   Link #5045
imacutemotherfucker
cheeseballs

i dont know about that. leme right know is actaully treat kazuki like man affectionely . so that kinda is unsual.
imacutemotherfucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 09:50   Link #5046
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I was thinking that perhaps his father was Loki's contractor making him something like a son of Loki. Well it would kind of add to the connection there. Even if you leave out the son of Loki bit, It would mean that Loki turned his father into an insane illegal magician and in the end took both Kazuki's father and mother. Well that's just something I thought of while napping I'm sure it's something else.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 10:07   Link #5047
SeaDam

Rather than his birth father, I wonder why his mother left him at that orphanage and not with someone she knew.
Spoiler for Next part:

Or perhaps there are still aspects of his adoption we do not know.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 10:44   Link #5048
charasu
DigiDestinied

@^ everyone around hibiki didn't even know that she is have a kids/family + it chaos era

like in cp 1

> suddenly gone misssing from front line
> then sudenly showup
> direcly head-on to last bost in mt.fuji alone
> fight to death
> last breath use to seal lv.3

> leme had been preying kazuki shince he born

do you think she will meet someone that she know??
hence te option is orphanage

my theory is,

IF :

> kazuki raised as normal children in normal family
> at some age will became magika stigma
> will force to attend knight academy
> with some normal twist and cliche plot for beta MC he will became pure magic summoner + japan king

> live hard in the orphan
> get adopted cause talent in fighting(possibility)
> kazuki adopted and raised in swordman family
> at some age will became magika stigma
> will force to attend knight academy
> with some twist and plot for alpha MC he will became hybird sword magic summoner + japan king

now which one do you like?
Old 2015-12-27, 11:02   Link #5049
OmegaWeaponZ

I remember that someone on this thread point out that how exactly is potential in swords skilled measured in youth? As opposed to magic talent, for which there is a clear indicator(tests and such).

For all we know, the whole thing about the Hayashizaki adopting him could be all planned.

Remember, Kanae's father was also said to be a Knight(or at least that's what I got from Kazuki wanting to "take over" for him by becoming a swordsman in the knight order). He could have very well been one of the first swordsman in the order.

Also, there is the fact that we do not know Hibiki's surname, which could have very well even been Hayashizaki as well(in the sense of being Kanae's Dad's relative), bu then there is also a counter argument that Liz would have been suspicious towards that fact, or perhaps just thought of it as coincidence, or maybe even Hibiki went by her married(?) last name at the time she met her.

There is just to many things that could happen at this point.
Old 2015-12-27, 11:09   Link #5050
charasu
DigiDestinied

yep, as i'm now, i not really want to speculah about past and only eager to wait about future like

cover girl
development in USA,
new petharemmates
northUSA capitalism KING
southUSA hippies KING and their myth
Old 2015-12-27, 14:15   Link #5051
Tabeleta

^Mio said that Kazuki would always enter in fights to protect the other kids, we can just say that coincidentally Kanae's father saw him in one of these moments and estimated his talent.

We can speculate too that somehow before Leme lost her memories she and/or Hibiki planned everything to make sure that Kazuki would get strong, since it seems she had already decided to make him King since the beginning.

The chances of Hibiki and Kanae's father knowing each other are quite high too if you think about her using the Kusanagi. Well, the sword could be just moving by itself or she was using its power in other way, but we can think too that she's from a ancient swordsman family and that could be the reason for Kazuki's talent.

@Charasu if you think about south-east USA, it should be voodoo and/or other African Myth. South-west USA could be Aztec, Maya or America Indian Myth too.

Maybe some of the first presidents and even Clint Eastwood or Billy The Kid are Divas now too. If the South King is contracted with Lincoln the fight against slavery would have more reason, right
Old 2015-12-27, 15:15   Link #5052
Direwolf18

I think Tabaleta nailed it. There is a fighter in Kazuki, someone who is a gentle soul but you put his back up to the wall he is going to come out swinging. It's not so much that he had inate talent in the sword, but had the kind of charachter that deserves to be taught the sword and the mindset to take the lessons and excel.

Also Kanae is ADORABLE. As is shinobou.

Sugary death is going to be caused by this one.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 15:30   Link #5053
charasu
DigiDestinied

@tabeleta
bad guy in vol 10, no.2 in northUSA team using voodoo you know... are you forget?
and the one that using historical USA figure probably only northUSA due american justice
but.... lincoln eh...

Spoiler for :

shall we hunt some vampire?
Old 2015-12-27, 18:48   Link #5054
OmegaWeaponZ

^Wat the... Number 2 already?

Is Kazuki trying to speed clear the US
Old 2015-12-27, 23:20   Link #5055
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by imacutemotherfucker View Post
you know what im so curious about if kazuki mother was the previous harem king owner. the thing fascinate the most who conquer her, who made her falled in loved? the father is the one i truly want to know about the this novel because he owned the queen or king of harem
I'm betting that Kazuki's father is likely Basileus Basilion.
Old 2015-12-28, 06:26   Link #5056
Tabeleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
@tabeleta
bad guy in vol 10, no.2 in northUSA team using voodoo you know... are you forget?
and the one that using historical USA figure probably only northUSA due american justice
but.... lincoln eh...
Just to make clear, I can't read Japanese , I started memorizing the higarana last week because of that slaughter on BT(I can write till 'Su' without looking now )(you have some tips to help memorizing faster?). All my knowledge is from lurking and speculations.

So all the information that I got is from the spoilers here, and I probably had passed by it without noticing (sorry for not reading all of your posts earnestly all the time ).

But as far as I know about history, there's good and bad deities and/or spirits in voodoo, and if I'm not wrong, there's at least 3 or more different voodoo sects, types and sub-types like:

-African Voodoo
-Haitian Voodoo
-Hoodoo (New Orleans Voodoo)(closest one to black magic)
-Macumba, Candomble, Lucumi, Obeah, Palo Mayombe, Santeria, etc. (have the same origins, but now are quite different from voodoo)(this part I googled since wasn't sure )

So, there should be some chances of part of Voodoo's Divas being in the South USA
Old 2015-12-28, 06:42   Link #5057
OmegaWeaponZ

^I would think that it would be better to term "African Vodoo" as a form of ancestral worship instead.

It has very little to do with how the others operate (though people may mistaken sangomas for what a witch doctor would be). It gives of more shamanistic vibes like the natives of America do.

Source: I live in Africa(South Africa to be precise)
Old 2015-12-28, 07:02   Link #5058
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
Just to make clear, I can't read Japanese , I started memorizing the higarana last week because of that slaughter on BT(I can write till 'Su' without looking now )(you have some tips to help memorizing faster?). All my knowledge is from lurking and speculations.
).
Unless you plan to routinely writing Japanese or studying writing kanji intensely too, better stop wasting your time on writing. At the beginning I can write all hiragana, but now I have totally forgotten how to write a lot of them even though I can still read just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'm betting that Kazuki's father is likely Basileus Basilion.
I don't think Basileon is the father. Kazuki's talent in magic just seemed too average to have such an awesome father. I think the father is most likely just an average joe.
Old 2015-12-28, 07:32   Link #5059
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

The father is NOT an average joe. Because he gave his genes to THE EMPEROR.

P.S. V6C5P2... And for kanji, try the 5 or less strokes first.
Old 2015-12-28, 08:02   Link #5060
Xvenic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotEffed2RageQuit View Post
The father is NOT an average joe. Because he gave his genes to THE EMPEROR.

P.S. V6C5P2... And for kanji, try the 5 or less strokes first.
Gene from female > male... only his mother above average
Xvenic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem