AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-02-08, 13:23   Link #1521
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I had 'technically' dropped this early last year, and only getting the minor spoilers from here, so I don't think I'll be catching up again until I hear some multiple, consecutive chapter rave reviews that say that all this running in circles as of late has been misleading us with some red herrings that are believable to make it worth suffering through the last 9 months of 'no progress' story. So the payoff better be damn well worth it.
Old 2016-02-12, 14:47   Link #1522
Anime299

I'm surprised no one is talking about DalDal. What will people say when they see her? Bet she meets those girls again down the line and pays them back big time.Oh, well
Spoiler for Latest chapter:

Last edited by Anime299; 2016-02-14 at 02:22. Reason: Updated
Anime299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 11:40   Link #1523
Anime299

Been thinking. I'll bet that when DalDal finds out Jaegu turned down Queen as well, that she might perk right back up.
Anime299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-21, 08:43   Link #1524
Top Sergeant

I hope now Dal Dal has realized that not having Jaegu is not the end of the world.
Old 2016-02-21, 09:03   Link #1525
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Sergeant View Post
I hope now Dal Dal has realized that not having Jaegu is not the end of the world.
Yes!
i am rooting her with college guy or with Jaegu part time friend now.
poor Jaegu, but that the outcome he have to taken for his decision.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-21, 20:43   Link #1526
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Yes!
i am rooting her with college guy or with Jaegu part time friend now.
poor Jaegu, but that the outcome he have to taken for his decision.
The college guy has his own "stalker" already...
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-21, 21:09   Link #1527
Waxman

I believe Dal Dal should stay single for a while.
For a long time all she has done is try to gain a guy's affection to the point that's almost sad.
I believe that if she needs to stay alone and develop her own personality.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 21:49   Link #1528
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanafi Bouchebout View Post
I stopped reading on chapter 111(when queen's boyfriend -(he is not her boyfriend) saw Moon Young Lee)last week then I stumbled upon a rumor saying that Jae Gu rejected both Queen's and Dal Dal confessions.
So I wanted to know if:
Queen still loves him ? Yes
Dal Dal still loves him ? Maybe
Any new romance ? Nope
What happened to queen's fiancee and Moon Young Lee ? He is an asshole, Queen doesn't like him at all and when the truth about him comes out, there is no doubt this fiancee thing will end. Moon gave up on using Jae Gu and found herself a nice guy
Did Jae Gu got any stronger Physically/Mentally/Romantically ? Physically yes. Mentally he is still a pussy with very low self esteem. Romantically he is a chicken.
Is Jae Gu choosing a side Queen or Dal Dal ? Dal was never in the game, she only thought she was. He likes Queen but as the little pussy he is, he chose to reject her because he is a big chicken
+If you want you can tell me about other characters ?

It's way better to read it...
Old 2016-02-25, 07:52   Link #1529
Diamond English

I feel for the MC considering he's been pushed from pillar to post by everyone. Shocked he hasn't had a stroke yet raising a family, going to school, working part time, training martial arts, interactions with nefarious groups of people and dealing with girls with too much time on their hands.
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 16:45   Link #1530
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
I know that but I mean seriously doesn't he think that he should already have something for himself, during my time reading it I know that he had a serious and dramatic change of personality and heart yet he should be a little greedy and feel that he deserves something.
This moron seems to believe that he is not worth it and doesn't deserve it.
That his "mother" abandoned him (can be that e really believes he is the reason for that) and the years of bullying play a huge part that he thinks like that.

Quote:
I'm afraid that it is going to be a total shock for me if he won't end up with Queen
Nah...I think it's clear that he will end up with her. In the next 50-100 chapters we will have drama about his mother, learning to like/love himself and accepting Queen.
Old 2016-02-29, 19:35   Link #1531
Top Sergeant

Jaegu needs to get a boot in his butt.
Old 2016-02-29, 20:24   Link #1532
Waxman

Really? Instead of using Yeo to make Moon Young jaleus or creating any new funny situation the author remember us that there was a time whe this was funny.
Anyways i hope Jae Gu now keep his distance from Dal Dal, that way she can really get over him.
Old 2016-02-29, 21:35   Link #1533
Malicre01

dude has a hard life, people give him way to much shit for turning the girls down but come on now, he has 2 kids to take care of, bills to pay, has to attend school and MAINTAIN a job and sure he could go out with queen and have her pay for everything but no real man would ever make a women do that, its not her problem its his.

i always said over and over again that moon young is the best girl (most realistic girl) but i don't think there is a chance in hell that the jeagu x moon young pairing will ever happen.
Malicre01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 18:48   Link #1534
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre01 View Post
dude has a hard life, people give him way to much shit for turning the girls down but come on now, 1 - he has 2 kids to take care of, bills to pay, has to attend school and MAINTAIN a job and 2 - sure he could go out with queen and have her pay for everything but no real man would ever make a women do that, its not her problem its his.

i always said over and over again that moon young is the best girl (most realistic girl) but i don't think there is a chance in hell that the jeagu x moon young pairing will ever happen.
1 - He managed pretty good till now. The bullying stoped, he begann to learn to stand up for himself and have self-respect, he made friends, found a girl he likes/loves and had way more fun in his life despite all the things you listed. Heck, even his siblings benefited from it...but since he is such a chicken, all went in the dump...

2 - Im sure Queen was happy with how they ware. And in a relationship it's not about "its not her problem its his" or vice versa. It's about "it's our problem, we support each other and work this out together".

Jae Gu pushed his friends and the girl he loves away...and he is in absolutely no position to do that...
Old 2016-03-02, 20:05   Link #1535
Waxman

He only pushed Dal Dal and In Gyu away.
He needed to push Dal Dal away, it was the right thing to do.
I agree it was a mistake to do so with In Gyu but its obvious that the author will spend the next 100+ chapters working on that.
Old 2016-03-02, 22:14   Link #1536
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre01 View Post
dude has a hard life, people give him way to much shit for turning the girls down but come on now, he has 2 kids to take care of, bills to pay, has to attend school and MAINTAIN a job and sure he could go out with queen and have her pay for everything but no real man would ever make a women do that, its not her problem its his.
There's no point in trying to explain Jea Gu's ABSOLUTELY logical reason's behind his decision, because the frantic shippers will continuously throw out a bunch of selfish excuses while ignoring Jea Gu's circumstances.

Their starting to sound like one of those friends that would try to talk you into making a bad spur of the moment decision.
Spoiler for Bad friends:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irritated shipper
[SNIP]
Like Waxman said your ship has not sunk, it's only been docked, it will probably sail within a few 100+ chapters so there no point in continuously complaining about it.

You know who was the biggest shipper?
Spoiler for Biggest Shipper:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-06, 02:51   Link #1537
Waxman

Ok i agree that Hwan Myung is an kind and atractive (wet abs) and that Dal Dal would be much happier with him that with Jae Gu but come on!
Can't the author develop Dal Dal a little without latching her to some guy.
At this stage she looks like a pathetic girl who will follow any man that's nice to her.
She need to find out that she can be happy by herself and that she doesn't need to be someone's girlfriend.
Anyways i am surprised the author didn't make Myung walk out naked.
Old 2016-03-06, 03:39   Link #1538
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

^what are you talking about?
the author has hinted Dal Dal x College guy since several chapters ago.

she does not become pathetic girl because this development, IMO i would like for her x College guy to be happen.
Jae gu as good with the Queen, i never like him with Dal Dal tbh, beside Jae gu never hold any feeling for Dal Dal and whole this time it was Dal Dal more like pathetic girl by clinging to Jae gu all of time.
Old 2016-03-06, 03:49   Link #1539
Waxman

Of course Dal Dal was pathetic for clinging to Jae Gu but i don't feel that the way to solve that is to make her cling to some other guy.
And i am not saying that this development is unexpected or even unwanted, i want Dal Dal and College dude to end up together just not now.
Now its only Dal Dal bouncing from clinging to one guy to another.
Old 2016-03-06, 03:51   Link #1540
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I personally don't mind if Dal Dal go with another guy now
i rather dislike if Dal Dal make up with Jaegu again, that is the worst scenario i don't want to happen.

Tags
great siblings, queenxjae gu, romance, runaway mom