AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-30, 09:47   Link #401
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
maibe not now but i think she will have feelings for Kinji at the end of vol 6 or 7 maibe someone who have read them can confirm, as for her skill she's my goddes from vol 3 when she used what i called the "Hokuto Shot" against the wolf!
Her story in vol 6 ends in 7 and I haven't read that far but as of 6, yes, she does have feelings for him....her stony exterior cracks towards the end of that volume....and Kinji seems to reciprocate as well. Not in the exclusive romance partner sense but the same care shown towards the other girls.
Old 2011-04-30, 09:50   Link #402
tsunade666

I didn't expect to see Taintess here XD
Old 2011-04-30, 09:51   Link #403
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^ Apparently it's vol 7.

A question on vol 6. I was trying to read a couple of few page but I'm kinda confused because it's machine translation but from what I understand. It looks like a Reki + Haimaki VS Kinji. If Kinji can escape from Reki. Which Reki will attack 7 times and in those 7 times. If Kinji can manage to escape he wins. In the absolute range of Reki 2051 meters. But it looks like Haimaki is Reki's front. Haimaki does the attack on Kinji. Is the situation right? I'm still at the beginning.
Yes. She then shoots the buttons on his clothes off with those seven hits. And apparently her bullets now can bounce (not merely ricochet but actually bounce) to hit from impossible angles.

At the end of the game she swears fealty to Kinji after having demonstrated her skill in combat and takes him to her room.

Quote:
No one can resist Mine Riko......no one....
Old 2011-04-30, 09:53   Link #404
tsunade666

I haven't gotten to the part where it ends in the room >_> nice development.

Question on is the ability to walk on walls are the result of her green bracelet??

the accessory itself is not yet sure for me.
Old 2011-04-30, 09:53   Link #405
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

From what information I have garnered, the Butei Killer arc is only a part of a larger Sherlock Holmes arc. My personal conjecture is that the real enemy is Sherlock Holmes or his direct child (Gen 2), and that the bigger picture of the hysteria mode seems to be some kind of evolutive ability of humankind.

Can't wait for the anime to animate the Shirayuki vs Aria chapter. It'd be gold.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 09:58   Link #406
tsunade666

butei killer arc is the introduction to Riko and also to EU. The first 5 volume are more introduction of Scarlet Ammo.

Sherlock Holmes is the big bad guy but the same time he isn't his just an old timer, teacher and a great-grandfather.
Old 2011-04-30, 10:01   Link #407
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
butei killer arc is the introduction to Riko and also to EU. The first 5 volume are more introduction of Scarlet Ammo.

Sherlock Holmes is the big bad guy but the same time he isn't his just an old timer, teacher and a great-grandfather.
Though I find that quickly transforming my Riko into a yangire kinda makes it awkward. She is so cute! It is hard to find that she is actually a sadist - kinda reminds me of Asakura Ryouko of TMHS.

Shirayuki looks more dangerous though. Her fight with Aria destroyed Kinji's apartment.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-04-30, 10:05   Link #408
tsunade666

Riko isn't really a yandere because she doesn't go wild unlike shirayuki. But Riko doesn't like harem route. Plus she is a thief. And just like what she said. She will just steal Kinji from Aria.

The most dangerous among the girls is Reki XD
Old 2011-04-30, 10:07   Link #409
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Yangire, not Yandere.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 10:12   Link #410
tsunade666

riko is not yangire.
Old 2011-04-30, 10:13   Link #411
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Though I find that quickly transforming my Riko into a yangire kinda makes it awkward. She is so cute! It is hard to find that she is actually a sadist - kinda reminds me of Asakura Ryouko of TMHS.

Shirayuki looks more dangerous though. Her fight with Aria destroyed Kinji's apartment.
Riko's not a sadist......She just likes to play.

The real sadist would be Vlad....

And speaking of which, I hear Riko nearly dies to Hilda's poison in 9....that would be the second time the vampire line of Vlad nearly did her in.....talk about arch-nemesis....
Old 2011-04-30, 10:15   Link #412
tsunade666

in 9? no wonder she is in hospital. Probably Kinji rescue her.

And also Kinji comments that Aria is the sadist. and if Aria is S. Kinji is MM!!! (RIP dear sensei)
Old 2011-04-30, 10:15   Link #413
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
She could be the Nagato Yuki of Kinji's harem. After all, he already has 2 yanderes, 1 tsundere, and is already committing incest.
not yet... just not yet... if Kinji imouto IS a brocon but minus yandere, Shirayuki will have a LOT to do. added in the list will probably be "win over Kin-chan imouto"...

Nagato didnt show emotion to Kyon... so we change it to Tabitha (DAT NEKKID SCENE)

Quote:

actually, they BOTH destroyed it.

Riko will change... in v9 its shown... DAT PRINCESS CARRY.

wonder what Shirayuki would do in v6 when she finds out that her beloved just got proposed in front of the cold steel gun barrel of the SVD.

Fuu tried to poison (?) the two at the restaurant (she put a shuriken-like thing floating in the soup). I will be surprised if Jeanne cant concentrate and she will make more lulz than usual and Riko acting liek she no care but is already bothered by it when they hear of this. Aria is....
Old 2011-04-30, 10:17   Link #414
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Riko isn't really a yandere because she doesn't go wild unlike shirayuki. But Riko doesn't like harem route. Plus she is a thief. And just like what she said. She will just steal Kinji from Aria.
How can she steal something that big? I think most likely she would just try to steal Kinji's underwear, got caught by Aria breaking into his room (who's in it probably for the same reasons) and start a massive all out brawl that destroys the entire dorm.

Quote:
The most dangerous among the girls is Reki XD
Yeah....you probably won't see her angry, because she'd be looking at your face through her scope when she's pissed.

Quote:
It is SAINTESS you fool. You made a spelling error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
And speaking of which, I hear Riko nearly dies to Hilda's poison in 9....that would be the second time the vampire line of Vlad nearly did her in.....talk about arch-nemesis....
The LN is already out to 9? Sauce please.

Old 2011-04-30, 10:17   Link #415
tsunade666

you know. The only troublesome thing in the latest opponent Hilda is because she is a girl.

From the current stand point. Any guy that shows up as an opponent Kinji and hurts the girl. They will taste berserk + OUKA and let the sakura falls.
Old 2011-04-30, 10:40   Link #416
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
not yet... just not yet... if Kinji imouto IS a brocon but minus yandere, Shirayuki will have a LOT to do. added in the list will probably be "win over Kin-chan imouto"...

Nagato didnt show emotion to Kyon... so we change it to Tabitha (DAT NEKKID SCENE)

actually, they BOTH destroyed it.

Riko will change... in v9 its shown... DAT PRINCESS CARRY.

wonder what Shirayuki would do in v6 when she finds out that her beloved just got proposed in front of the cold steel gun barrel of the SVD.

Fuu tried to poison (?) the two at the restaurant (she put a shuriken-like thing floating in the soup). I will be surprised if Jeanne cant concentrate and she will make more lulz than usual and Riko acting liek she no care but is already bothered by it when they hear of this. Aria is....
Not poison....In order to escape from Reiki, Kinji tried to induce human emotion in her so that she'll warm up to him in a case of Lima Syndrome and let him go.....He tries to start with a meal. Fuuma works at the place as a waitress and Reki inadvertently orders a pot of ramen so large you can fit your head inside. It also costs a hell lot but there's a 30 min speed eat challenge where his wallet will be saved. Reiki finishes it in 10 mins 47 secs.

Jeanne....there's some lulzy shit when Kinji approaches her for more info on Reki. As she just finished tennis, she's worried she won't smell too good so tries to avoid Kinji.....you can roughly guess what happens in her dialogue....

Quote:

The LN is already out to 9? Sauce please.
I just placed an order at Kino.....
Old 2011-04-30, 10:43   Link #417
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
you know. The only troublesome thing in the latest opponent Hilda is because she is a girl.

From the current stand point. Any guy that shows up as an opponent Kinji and hurts the girl. They will taste berserk + OUKA and let the sakura falls.
Considering one of said guys is a mech with a freaking Vulcan gatling cannon....
Old 2011-04-30, 11:07   Link #418
tsunade666

what guy? is there a guy as an opponent in the later volumes? I only heard of Hilda.
Old 2011-04-30, 11:14   Link #419
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
what guy? is there a guy as an opponent in the later volumes? I only heard of Hilda.
There is a whole bunch of E.U people from 8 onwards...Hilda is just one of them....

And considering Hilda took a shot to the head from Reki like nothing....yeah, even Kinji will have trouble against her.
Old 2011-04-30, 11:48   Link #420
tsunade666

so from what Reki did say in vol 5 go for the next. it's just beginning. or rather maybe the event of Reki can be also consider a prologue to the future events.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen