AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-08-20, 03:56   Link #1821
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for ?:
when I meant 'confirmed' I mean struck by the smooth criminal I THANK YOU.
Old 2011-08-20, 08:15   Link #1822
mechdra

One good question, besides Team Baskeville, any other teams mentioned so far? It felt weird that sonme of them did not have their own partner or team. For example, Watson and Jeanne seems to be single all the time. Please enlighten me in regardes to this as this could be something the author forget or ignore or insignificant.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 09:09   Link #1823
tsunade666

I think Shiranui, Muto and I forget the name of the loli technician that fix their guns are members of the same team. So that's one team aside Baskerville.
Old 2011-08-22, 11:46   Link #1824
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
One good question, besides Team Baskeville, any other teams mentioned so far? It felt weird that sonme of them did not have their own partner or team. For example, Watson and Jeanne seems to be single all the time. Please enlighten me in regardes to this as this could be something the author forget or ignore or insignificant.
Spoiler for Answer:
Old 2011-08-22, 21:24   Link #1825
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
Spoiler:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 10:07   Link #1826
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Seems that Yoake wants to take a break because she has problems concentrating on translating. However, I'm not her spokesman, I do not know the details lol.
Sad as I am to say it, it's more that I'm tied up with school right now. I'm putting in all/most of my free-time, (which isn't much), trying to make up for lost time, but my free-time is nearly non-existent, even with me sleeping far less than I should be.

It doesn't help when I have to take half an hour to look up what fencing terms Japanese equate to in French. After tabbing between the English, French, and Japanese wiki for fencing, I think ファンデヴ is fente, purely because of the lunging action and a lack of a better fit. I hope somebody that knows about fencing can correct me, if I'm wrong.

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・

Last edited by Icy.Tear; 2011-08-24 at 12:51.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 18:56   Link #1827
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy.Tear View Post
It doesn't help when I have to take half an hour to look up what fencing terms Japanese equate to in French. After tabbing between the English, French, and Japanese wiki for fencing, I think ファンデヴ is fente, purely because of the lunging action and a lack of a better fit. I hope somebody that knows about fencing can correct me, if I'm wrong.
Google Translate gives me 'Fandevu'. I guess that's a bit different with 'fente's pronunciation.

Technically, 'fente' is to relax your leg that is in the back and pull the knee of your front leg towards the opponent, with your leg. At the same time, your attack with your weapon by extending your arm. The leg in the back doesn't move though. Got into the fencing tryout when I was a freshman.
Old 2011-08-25, 09:00   Link #1828
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

I would agree with you, but the Japanese wiki lists what in French is retraite as ロンペ (Ronpe), so I don't have much confidence in the direct romanization, as the only term I see that matches is marché.

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 10:35   Link #1829
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy.Tear View Post
I would agree with you, but the Japanese wiki lists what in French is retraite as ロンペ (Ronpe), so I don't have much confidence in the direct romanization, as the only term I see that matches is marché.
Well, the principal movements are 'marche', 'retraite' and 'fente'. So if it's an attack, than it would probably be 'fente'.

However, I'm excluding the list of names for the different attacks.
Old 2011-09-13, 06:21   Link #1830
ZeKeR
Superbad

they say V11 is probably: moar slew of characters are added or novel is finished there.

SCREW THAT.
Old 2011-09-13, 07:31   Link #1831
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
they say V11 is probably: moar slew of characters are added or novel is finished there.

SCREW THAT.
And where did you get that from? Just asking LOL.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 10:15   Link #1832
endarion88

Quote:

SCREW THAT.
well considering the almost 100% chance that kinji will choose aria and what aria have done in vol 10 the end does seems near
(i was rooting for reki damn.....)
sorry for bad english
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 22:19   Link #1833
Flere821
Lurker

I sincerely doubt the story will end soon...

Spoiler:
Old 2011-09-13, 23:46   Link #1834
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
And where did you get that from? Just asking LOL.
guys who think they are the shit (to put it simply, they arent otaku of nature, but real WEEABOOS who dont know what they are talking about because they base EVERYTHING on ANIME) told me that. utter response is SCREW THAT.

also, Flare....

is there any news about Kinji-papa or any Tohyama MAIN family members still active? even a relic of the old Tohyama family?!
Old 2011-09-14, 21:55   Link #1835
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
also, Flare....

is there any news about Kinji-papa or any Tohyama MAIN family members still active? even a relic of the old Tohyama family?!
Spoiler:
Old 2011-09-15, 04:33   Link #1836
dragon1412

Quote:

SCREW THAT.
Hardly, the author just introduce kaname for about a little more than 1 volumes plus the GIII and there is alot more things thats havent been explained.Beside, there is still chance that Kinji wont transfer so SCREW THAT.
btw, the anime dont have volume 10 so how did those guys based their theory from ? just asking.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 05:56   Link #1837
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
guys who think they are the shit (to put it simply, they arent otaku of nature, but real WEEABOOS who dont know what they are talking about because they base EVERYTHING on ANIME) told me that. utter response is SCREW THAT.

also, Flare....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Hardly, the author just introduce kaname for about a little more than 1 volumes plus the GIII and there is alot more things thats havent been explained.Beside, there is still chance that Kinji wont transfer so SCREW THAT.
btw, the anime dont have volume 10 so how did those guys based their theory from ? just asking.
That's weird if it ends the series shortly after a new character appeared... Who would simply end the series just like that without resolving all of the loose ends in the series? Whoever he is, he just don't get it at all who rhetorically verdict the outcome never mind reconsidering the spotlights of every characters' development as the story to go smoothly to the very end. Or is simply being a troll?

Sorry for my grammar.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 07:03   Link #1838
HasuMasu
*Artist

Imagine my horror upon finding out the girl I'm most attracted to in this series is a guy.

I'll never sleep again.
Old 2011-09-15, 20:30   Link #1839
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Imagine my horror upon finding out the girl I'm most attracted to in this series is a guy.

I'll never sleep again.
Great. You can make advertisements for tea leaves.
Old 2011-09-15, 21:10   Link #1840
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Great. You can make advertisements for tea leaves.
you mean that ads for the relaxation tea?! SCREW THAT.

I'm still surprised as to why there are no Middle East themed people aside from the old Egyptian Patra....

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen