AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-12-03, 03:28   Link #301
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Isn't the main problem or dilemma from fans is will they animate sister arc again? because they already animated it? isn't that the first dilemma before they announce that they will animate another railgun season?
That's because those people are idiots, no other explanation needed. Why they would think that skipped the Sister Arc is beyond my reasoning =_=

Quote:
But my point is if they can reanimate sister arc again. be it in different medium but still animate it again which they already animate in season 1 with out most care.
That's the problem- This isn't a 'remake' of the sister arc from the Index series per say, this is the sister arc from the Railgun series.

What you're suggesting is having an Index anime scene done twice. It's different.

Just like say the first two Madoka movie, now that's milking.

Quote:
Well their are lots of argument that can be used it but I will just say that

"if they can do that in railgun then what's stopping them for doing it the same in Index?"

studio? the same. team creating it? well they can just ask for help. Free lancer or different animation team.
It's not that simple, you also have to consider that Railgun for the most parts have very little in the need for good Animation so they just make it look pretty in static background.

You would also have to consider that directors might want to focus the budget on different things.

Frankly I'm not sure where this obsession with Animation comes from- It's strangely mirroring the whole graphical resolution addiction in gaming right now.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 03:57   Link #302
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
T
Just like say the first two Madoka movie, now that's milking.

Frankly I'm not sure where this obsession with Animation comes from- It's strangely mirroring the whole graphical resolution addiction in gaming right now.
The same can be said for Nanoha movie. with better action and visuals.

well, your watching an anime. People mostly came to watch

having good visuals helps because it gave good first impression than the actual package. Its there to impress and let you emerge on what your seeing.

Good visuals couple with good music. That can help a crappy story to sell. Looks at guilty crown >_>

Plus I'm the type that will use my salary to buy a big freaking tv/monitor screen just to watch my anime and buy a high end cpu for my games. So good visual helps
Old 2013-12-03, 11:39   Link #303
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
It was on my phone!
I meant to day "It wasn't THAT long". Sorry, missing word.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 12:26   Link #304
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
I meant to day "It wasn't THAT long". Sorry, missing word.
No worries, I assumed you meant that.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 12:56   Link #305
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Anyway, the whole point is that I'm definitely expecting season 3. I'm not expecting it not to happen (justified double negative)... Index-tan made it clear to me it'll happen.

I think it isn't that hard to realize that the best of Index starts around volume 13 which is where season 3 would start... so it should sell well...

Anyway, the day the LN market becomes big in the West is definitely going to help Index get another season that's for sure...

Also, the most important other thing that I forgot to mention was this: I said it before, but since my thing was too long nobody read it............................................ .... so... :

Index manga is still not past Index 2... once it gets past Index II, the anime would be a good reason to help the manga sell better, so it would then be a plausible idea for sure... we might have to wait for a while for that to happen, but by then it would be plausible that the anime could definitely help the manga sell a lot more...

In fact Chaos2frozen... I still believe that the new full metal panic manga redux if it's big enough could easily revitalize the anime in the same way, since that manga is supposed to cover every arc of FMP....

Last edited by dniv; 2013-12-03 at 13:07.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 13:08   Link #306
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

But yes, the Index manga is our hope, it would also be perfect when it gets to Vol 13
Quote:
Anybody who kills themselves before we even have a confirmation announced is an idiot =_=
I'm pretty sure it was a joke!
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 13:09   Link #307
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I wonder how much does the English dub sales fair oversea... Negative youtube reviews aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
In fact Chaos2frozen... I still believe that the new full metal panic manga redux if it's big enough could easily revitalize the anime in the same way, since that manga is supposed to cover every arc of FMP....
Impossible! If I can't make fun of FMP for not having a final season then what's the point of living !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 13:15   Link #308
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
I wonder how much does the English dub sales fair oversea... Negative youtube reviews aside.

Impossible! If I can't make fun of FMP for not having a final season then what's the point of living !
I'm pretty sure that people overseas watch subs too .......... and I'm pretty sure that the negative reviews for Index come from the fact that the english dub did suck... So I'm guessing perhaps if they did it better... more people would like it... The voices were terrible... just saying... SAO had a good dub, with good voice actors. If Index did the same, it could be really good. Funimation just needs to give it good voices...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 18:16   Link #309
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

NT9 sold 77,789 copies in its first week, the week was from January 6 to January 12 which means around 3 days of sales.

Here are some of the recent first week sales of NT volumes:
NT6: 98,043 (4 days of sales)
NT7: 91,775 (3 days of sales)
NT8: 111,143 (6 days of sales)

Unless there's a magic jump in sales in future weeks, I'm a bit worried about the sudden large downward drop.
pkmntrainer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 18:46   Link #310
Miraluka
Banned

Let's wait the other 4 days...
Old 2014-01-15, 19:04   Link #311
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

all the bad news and negativity has started too get depressing..
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 19:44   Link #312
tsunade666

The sales is still good but not like before. Its above average for other series but its below average for index past sales.

They should really just plaster Biribiri on the cover -_- that will brought the sales back.

Its like other stories that has fan service in it to boost the sales
Old 2014-01-15, 19:57   Link #313
Birdway
Banned

Guys, the vol has been out for 4 days in Japan, you are just overreacting.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 20:19   Link #314
Goldzero

this is a shame but lets wait and see. i guess the poor spoiler must have made many readers quit. they really should handle on making it sound more interesting.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 20:43   Link #315
Acer
Death to the infidels!

you are exaggerating too much, with the incredible positive impact that this volume had the net, no doubt pass 150k, just wait a little longer.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 20:45   Link #316
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
you are exaggerating too much, with the incredible positive impact that this volume had the net, no doubt pass 150k, just wait a little longer.
i agree, i just hope to those who were planning on putting this volume off gives it a secound chance despite the terrible spoilers.
Old 2014-01-15, 20:46   Link #317
Acer
Death to the infidels!

terrible spoilers?

well, it's personal.
Old 2014-01-15, 22:00   Link #318
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
terrible spoilers?

well, it's personal.
each to hes own i suppose, i thought the spoiler was bad but the reviews i read were very good which brought my hopes up very high.
Old 2014-01-15, 22:12   Link #319
Acer
Death to the infidels!

look, I'm not an expert in sales, but since NT volume 5, I follow the position of the Index in the rank of amazon, the day the book comes out it is among the first, but the next day his position will fall, but the NT vol 9 position is stable between 5 largest Popular series since launch, I do not remember ever having happened before this, so I hope can pass in the end 150.000, if not, well are not the sales that influence my desire to read the book.

Last edited by Acer; 2014-01-15 at 23:07.
Old 2014-01-15, 22:50   Link #320
Miraluka
Banned

If the volume doesn't gets past 150k I'll be disappointed of nihon fandom.

It reminds me of nt4.