AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2016-09-15, 13:46   Link #21
laughingwalls

- In the world of One piece people who are royalty are often scum.

- I don't expect the germa 66 to 'survive' this arc.
- I am curious if Big Mam will either. I thought there might have been some kind of alliance between her and luffy. I am not so sure anymore. She is a very neutral character.
laughingwalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 14:13   Link #22
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Or Reiju could secretly works for the Marines just like Rosinante where he was a Commander of the Navy doing undercover mission to stop Doflamingo but this time she work to unveil the truth behind her own family's darkness.
That sounds unlikely. Reiju seems to embrace her family's darkness making it pretty much nonexistent to betray them.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 16:50   Link #23
akumaten

The guy is already shit for threatening Zeff, but also developing MH weapons (the one used in the Don Krieger fight), he became heven dragon level of shit.
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 18:26   Link #24
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
That sounds unlikely. Reiju seems to embrace her family's darkness making it pretty much nonexistent to betray them.
Depends on the situation, Reiju could aware of Akainu or Admirals that treat Germa 66's member as an expendables and can be disposed of which rendering "Wall" are useless which she can do something at least to prevent Marines from butting in.

If Vinsmokes are out from Reverie which mean Marines can smoothly targets them, i'm sure that the Marines are already keeping an eye on Straw Hats once the ship enters Big Mom's territory. Remember there is a Marine that manage to infiltrate Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins alliance that was be able to send news to the headquarters and media press which on Big Mom case there could be also some Marines that want to seize opportunity to weaken further Big Mom's Battle Power.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 20:16   Link #25
golgo13

Any theories why being kicked out of reverie would benefit Germa 66?
golgo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 20:20   Link #26
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingwalls View Post
- In the world of One piece people who are royalty are often scum.

- I don't expect the germa 66 to 'survive' this arc.
- I am curious if Big Mam will either. I thought there might have been some kind of alliance between her and luffy. I am not so sure anymore. She is a very neutral character.
Big mom will, Germa won't. I'm thinking Germa is gonna basically be the main antagonists of this arc with Big Mom serving as an obstacle that Luffy and friends have to work around. Sanji's got enough siblings to provide fights for the strawhats. For now, Big mom is just giving us a taste of things to come; she'll have her time to shine later when Luffy is ready to take down the emperors

What will be interesting is if Sanji gets the extremely rare privilege to be the one to take down the main bad guy instead of Luffy. Its only fitting that he take down his old man

Quote:
If Vinsmokes are out from Reverie which mean Marines can smoothly targets them, i'm sure that the Marines are already keeping an eye on Straw Hats once the ship enters Big Mom's territory. Remember there is a Marine that manage to infiltrate Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins alliance that was be able to send news to the headquarters and media press which on Big Mom case there could be also some Marines that want to seize opportunity to weaken further Big Mom's Battle Power.
That wasn't a marine. Its heavily implied to be Absalom who is now using his invisibility to get secret news to report. A thriller bark ship was scene leaving Kidd's hideout after they found out the new broke about their alliance.

Quote:
Could be that they can use it as an excuse to take over north blue. Being part of the world gov't probably means he can't so easily just war with the entire north blue; i imagine the WG frowns on that
Old 2016-09-15, 22:37   Link #27
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgo13 View Post
Already posted such a theory last page.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-16, 02:20   Link #28
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Wish the allies would come already (great use for them to fight the Yonkou or Germa 66)
Old 2016-09-16, 03:24   Link #29
WyrdMonger

Of course there's always the chance they may take a dump at the mere mention of fighting Big Mom.

But I can see them going buck wild over fighting the Germa.
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-16, 21:16   Link #30
Ramero

I imagine that Judge will be on bounty after this, possibly around a billion or so since he is the head of Germa 66's mercenaries once the Marines confirms the alliances over Big Mom Pirates.
Old 2016-09-17, 19:43   Link #31
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

SO who think's Yonji is the culprit to beaten the head chef? huh no takers?
Oh so you guys think is was Reiju, Why Of course it was, she's the biggest antagonistic sibling there is!

Sanji vs Reiju? huh What! Yeah folks! Sanji doesn't believe he has a sister!

lol Actually I like Reiju.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 21:23   Link #32
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
SO who think's Yonji is the culprit to beaten the head chef? huh no takers?
Oh so you guys think is was Reiju, Why Of course it was, she's the biggest antagonistic sibling there is!

Sanji vs Reiju? huh What! Yeah folks! Sanji doesn't believe he has a sister!

lol Actually I like Reiju.
That will be the first time Sanji will broke his code to not kick any woman by kicking Reiju if that happens.
Old 2016-09-18, 10:48   Link #33
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 839
That was a good chapter. I like Sanji's family it makes things interesting having them who they are. Second I find it weird that they would reveal so much to Sanji. Like the cloning, betraying big Mama, and there intentions. Sanji will no doubt use this against them. Has for the Reverie it will be entertaining to see how it works and what conclusions they come to. Just look at the diversity of Royals Sanji's family, Vivi, King of Dressrosa, King of Fisherman Island, and many more. All with different morals and ethics.

Who's in control of Oda's work?
Finally I am surprised Oda's superiors are allowing him to use Nazi theme when they forced him to take off the Manji symbol on the Whitebeard flag (they were scared it would be confused with nazi symbol). Has a note the Manji symbol is different then the Nazi symbol, the Manji symbol is reversed. Why the sudden change in allowing oda to use anything related or resemblance to the Nazi theme? I kinda wonder if Oda has now more control and say over his ideas and art now then he did back then?
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-19, 10:06   Link #34
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Who's in control of Oda's work?
Finally I am surprised Oda's superiors are allowing him to use Nazi theme when they forced him to take off the Manji symbol on the Whitebeard flag (they were scared it would be confused with nazi symbol). Has a note the Manji symbol is different then the Nazi symbol, the Manji symbol is reversed. Why the sudden change in allowing oda to use anything related or resemblance to the Nazi theme? I kinda wonder if Oda has now more control and say over his ideas and art now then he did back then?
I'm not familiar with that instance, but maybe it's because Whitebeard is generally seen as a good guy and a symbol close to a swastika would potentially confuse readers or simply doesn't jive with his character's imagery. With Sanji's family, they are clearly villains, so the Nazi symbolism is appropriate.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-20, 12:07   Link #35
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

^
If I feel like Oda's first White Beard flag( The one with the Manji) symbol was better. It reflected White Beard and who he was. I also think the first pirate flag was more menacing then the second one which is what pirates usually want when they raise the Jolly Roger. But to each his own and for Oda you can't win them all.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-20, 21:27   Link #36
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
That will be the first time Sanji will broke his code to not kick any woman by kicking Reiju if that happens.
Something like sistersdon'tcountshe'sstillawomandammit(100x)