AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-29, 22:10   Link #1661
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.P. View Post
Those were ages ago no wonder I forgot them. Either which way more fights in uniform especially those involving women
Where there some fights in Ikki Tousen that involved women fighting in their school outfits? My memory is bad on that. I do remember Battle Club has some fights that have the girls in their school uniforms, though reallity does take a backseat in some of the fight mechanics.

Last edited by NoLongerSane; 2009-01-29 at 22:23.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 07:25   Link #1662
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Ikkitousen isn't really my thing as for Battle Club if it's the manga I think you're referring to then it's definately not my thing. Anyway Renka deserves to fight next because like Takeda she's been getting a whole lot of hype which suggests an epic fight is about to be delivered. Kenichi can't fight again so soon after having this fight and we've already got a fair idea of Miu's capabilities so she doesn't desperately need to be showcased
Old 2009-01-30, 07:38   Link #1663
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
As for the upcoming fight itself, I have a feeling that it is going to be in a wrestling ring and will have all the bells and whistles that comes with it.
Yeah, Iwas thinking of the samething, somehow Rachel coerce Chikage, Miu and Renka to a caged tag match.

Rachel/Chikage pair vs Miu/Renka pair

Prize is the winning pair can do whatever they want with Keiichi.

I wonder who will be referring?
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 08:38   Link #1664
Freeter
beyond

Maybe the girls will mud wrestle in a vat of chocolate. It is Valentine's Day, after all
Old 2009-01-30, 09:00   Link #1665
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Maybe the girls will mud wrestle in a vat of chocolate. It is Valentine's Day, after all
I'll shave off MY moustache if that becomes true.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 09:03   Link #1666
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Vat of choco = Does not compute

Chikage would not function.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 09:05   Link #1667
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

That will remind me of rumble roses then.

Still lagging on the manga chapters! I need a whole days reading to catch up. XD
Old 2009-01-30, 13:43   Link #1668
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
That will remind me of rumble roses then.

Still lagging on the manga chapters! I need a whole days reading to catch up. XD
and it will be worth it as some of the fights are awesome and some are just plain pathetic.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 02:18   Link #1669
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
The close up on the mustaches of the three great men in 322 was classic. Takeda clearly does like Miu, and Kenichi saw right through his lie. I also thought it was sweet how Shigure immediately leaped to Akisame's bidding. There are subtle indications that Apachai and especially Shigure respect and obey him habitually. I can't see anyone leaping to Ma Kensei's orders so promptly.

I'm not quite sure what happened at the end of 322. Did Yami decide Rachel would get to fight Kenichi? Or did Diego just decide to take a headstart on everyone and send her in before the chosen disciple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
It seems that Diego is going to go ahead of orders and involve his disciple. Naturally Ethan is going to go along with Rachel because they are apparently a duo, but what happens if Ethan's master orders him to do away with his sister because she went with Diego's orders?
I thought Ethan and Rachel were both Diego's disciples? I might have missed something.

Last edited by Amirali; 2009-01-31 at 02:34.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 03:03   Link #1670
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

They've got differant masters it's mentioned somewhere or other but since I discovered Wikipedia the need to reread chapters has greatly decreased.
Old 2009-01-31, 11:48   Link #1671
maxikki

do u think ukita will ever get a master????
maxikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 12:29   Link #1672
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikki View Post
Yep i do think so.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 14:23   Link #1673
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikki View Post
Him being weak and carrying on regardless is going to a constant theme and source of humour. IMO him fighting that Capoiera guy while greatly inferior was more interesting than him matching him would have been.
Old 2009-01-31, 23:57   Link #1674
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

ukita = meatshield <---- reason for dont even give his dojo name/location
its just me or renka's eyes look like more evil/pervert? also her breasts got bigger....
i wonder how will kenichi avoid "fighting" with chikage and, if he can, take her away from yomi. Also it was fun when miu ask kenichi in ryozampaku roof about how he feel toward chikage, i was hoping he say "obviously, because im a lolicon" xD

pd: sorry for grammar mistakes, english is not my main language
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 01:56   Link #1675
kujoe
from head to heel

Renka's face has always been the type to give the impression of playfulness.

As for the breast sizes, they're not actually consistent across the pages. Sometimes they would look smaller, but all of a sudden they would look bigger for grander or more ecchi situations. However, certain female characters will always be bigger than the rest, such as Chikage's master for instance. On the other hand, there are those who would always be smaller, like Kisara and that glasses girl. (Man, I can't even remember her name.)
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 13:29   Link #1676
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post
ukita = meatshield <---- reason for dont even give his dojo name/location
its just me or renka's eyes look like more evil/pervert? also her breasts got bigger....
i wonder how will kenichi avoid "fighting" with chikage and, if he can, take her away from yomi. Also it was fun when miu ask kenichi in ryozampaku roof about how he feel toward chikage, i was hoping he say "obviously, because im a lolicon" xD

pd: sorry for grammar mistakes, english is not my main language
What I'd like to see is Kenichi fail at briniging her back....when he's pushed to his limits in a serious battle, he usually wins, but when protecting someone/thing, he always wins. It'd be interesting to see him lose Chikage in an effort to protect her.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 15:03   Link #1677
Fran~
floating away...

Chikage could be the "loli dose" that Kenichi lacks . So, there is Miu, Renka, Rachel... now Chikage
Old 2009-02-01, 15:53   Link #1678
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He already has a loli little sister, though. And an older sister-type character. I guess what he lacks is a tsundere?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 15:56   Link #1679
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He already has a loli little sister, though. And an older sister-type character. I guess what he lacks is a tsundere?
Yes but Honoka doesn't belong to kenichi's Harem...
Tsundere?... hmmm, Renka is quite Tsundere sometimes.
Old 2009-02-02, 07:02   Link #1680
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Chikage doesn't like Kenichi seeing as she repeatedly called her master asking for permission to kill him. In the best case scenario she finds him an annoyance and in the worst she wants to dance over his slowly cooling flesh. He's also flat out denied the claim that he sees her that way so I'd say the potential for romance is dead before you start. As for saving her who'll he be saving her from seeing as she's part of the bad guys. At best you could make a claim he's saving her from herself but that'd pretty much apply to every single YOMI member.

Miu is Tsundere, she acts like she doesn't like Kenichi yet she's paranoid about other womens interest in him and often flies into fits of jealousy.

Tags
shounen