AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-21, 15:16   Link #1801
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Anyway, I've got no issues with seeing Alibaba team up with him. At the very least, they were able to strike the "medium" with their extreme spells. Though I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the medium can instantly regenerate any damage its taken, lol.
I won't be surprised if it regenerates too, but it probably costs a lot of magoi to not only reconstruct its shield and heal itself. Not to mention all the black djinn they incinerated too.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 15:21   Link #1802
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hakuei is the best PR (Public Relations) manager anyone could hope to have. XD And NO! I don't want her marrying Kouen! (or anyone really for that matter!) ><
She's a princess, a general, and the Kou Empire is divided between Kouen's faction and Gyokuen's faction. Hakuei is Gyokuen's daughter and if there's one thing about Hakuei that we know for certain is that she takes her duties very seriously and we've seen that Kou uses marriage to settle disputes and cement alliances.

Plus they look good together, they seem to get along fairly well, and she'd make a great queen and mediating influence on Kouen.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 17:28   Link #1803
shalala

I wonder if there will be more extreme magic combos in the later future. I wonder what the fanalist coups are doing?

Edit: This belongs here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l5Md90E53Y

Last edited by shalala; 2013-07-21 at 21:33.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 08:22   Link #1804
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I wonder if there will be more extreme magic combos in the later future. I wonder what the fanalist coups are doing?

Edit: This belongs here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l5Md90E53Y
They're busy not protecting Scherazade. Despite being introduced right alongside her as her loyal knight and retainer for all practical purposes, Mu was nowhere to be found while she was been skewered by Black Djinn. And now that the world is coming to an end, they've disappeared off the face of the planet.

Apparently Scherazade is such a terrible character that even her supporting characters have abandoned her. Truly the worst in the manga.
Old 2013-07-22, 09:06   Link #1805
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*snickers* When I first saw the 'Free!' ending, I immediately thought of the Magi dudes.
Old 2013-07-22, 13:03   Link #1806
The Butcher
Butchered Taste

Kouen is so kewl.

Slicing them djinns up like chop suey. Seeing Alibaba shine was the best part of this chapter.

Epic chapter.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 11:14   Link #1807
Gundamx

is it me or black dot vassal body = magic country principal?
(Forget his name)
+
it look like as long as you have many attack at same time aim at his body it will hit
( can only guard with his head hands)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 11:18   Link #1808
CBredbeard
Banned

Kougyokou doesn't like monsters that hurts her friends.
Old 2013-07-28, 11:43   Link #1809
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBredbeard View Post
Kougyokou doesn't like monsters that hurts her friends.
Yeah, she slips into violent revenge tendencies when that happens. Probably a potential yandere in there, just a few emotional cuts below the surface.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 11:50   Link #1810
hamazura
whatever

hakuryuu where are you? still wandering with hatred and revenge like sasuke huh? -_-
and that wound on alibaba's arm and kouen's cheek... thats hurrtttttt
Old 2013-07-28, 11:51   Link #1811
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kouen got messed up pretty damn bad. Hope for him he's got a healing Djinn.
Old 2013-07-28, 11:51   Link #1812
J4n1

"You fool, you're attacks are ineffective against the monster"
Monster goes down like a house of cards
"Holy Shit!!!!!"

Yeah, the monster is probably getting up the next chapter, but damn Kougyokou was pretty awesome in this chapter.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 11:53   Link #1813
alluka

Why so awesome Kougyoku?
I wonder how she did it though. Is it because of her POWAA OF FRIENDSHIP or something else?
I'm pretty sure it will backfire at her next chapter, but she kicked ass here, so I don't mind

Also, did Kouen's arms got ripped here?

Last edited by alluka; 2013-07-28 at 12:18.
alluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 12:18   Link #1814
The Butcher
Butchered Taste

Kougyokou getting her time to shine was cool.

Hopefully Kouen isn't going to exit to the afterlife soon. He is too BAMF for that.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 12:38   Link #1815
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluka View Post
Why so awesome Kougyoku?
I wonder how she did it though. Is it because of her POWAA OF FRIENDSHIP or something else?
I'm pretty sure it will backfire at her next chapter, but she kicked ass here, so I don't mind
You're kidding right? Ice lances aren't something new. Judar used them against Aladdin when he first used his borqe. Kougyokou as a water user basically did what he did times ten.

And keep your Fairy Tail crap out of my Magi.

Quote:
More like the entire left side of his body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Kouen got messed up pretty damn bad. Hope for him he's got a healing Djinn.
Phenex is a life-djinn and a pretty powerful one it seems. She healed Kouha's arm like it were nothing.
Old 2013-07-28, 13:03   Link #1816
alluka

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBredbeard View Post
And keep your Fairy Tail crap out of my Magi.
Well, that's a ... pretty dumb thing of you to say
You know, not all of us here follow this weekly, not all of us are pro-shounen (nor FT fans), I just didn't understand that part, (and aren't forums made for this purpose?) but thanks for explaining it anyway.
Also, stop making false assumptions here, and stick to your manners please.
Old 2013-07-28, 13:15   Link #1817
Raviel

Quote:
Why so awesome Kougyoku?

I'm betting she was able to do it because of the power of love that thing (whatever it is) is still unstable as all hell.

Also on Kouen and Alibaba, Alibaba is pretty lucky he only got off with the skin on his forearm being ripped off.

As for Kouen.....well all I can say is for a guy who has just had his left arm and most of his skin ripped off he looks surprisingly calm. At this point, the only reason I think he's still alive is because of the power of awesome (good thing his djinn can heal).
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 13:21   Link #1818
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Well, that's a ... pretty dumb thing of you to say
You know, not all of us here follow this weekly, not all of us are pro-shounen (nor FT fans), I just didn't understand that part, (and aren't forums made for this purpose?) but thanks for explaining it anyway.
Also, stop making false assumptions here, and stick to your manners please.
FT is infamous for it's "nakama power-ups". Even implying that that crap is in Magi is upsetting. Especially for someone that stopped reading Fairy Tail because he just couldn't stand it anymore.

Kougyokou was angry. She did act emotionally, but that had no bearing whatsoever on her ability to kick ass.
Old 2013-07-28, 13:28   Link #1819
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
I'm betting she was able to do it because of the power of love that thing (whatever it is) is still unstable as all hell.

Also on Kouen and Alibaba, Alibaba is pretty lucky he only got off with the skin on his forearm being ripped off.

As for Kouen.....well all I can say is for a guy who has just had his left arm and most of his skin ripped off he looks surprisingly calm. At this point, the only reason I think he's still alive is because of the power of awesome (good thing his djinn can heal).
He still has all of his limbs. He's a bleeding mess though.

Right now Kougyokou and Kouha are in the best shape to keep fighting. Kougyokou especially is fresh, not having fought previously or used any extreme magics. She also uses water which is probably pretty easy to replenish.
Old 2013-07-28, 13:37   Link #1820
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Eh, probably it has something to do with it's water element since the medium was absorbing(?) fire element from Alibaba and her brother before.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen