AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-01, 17:25   Link #1141
amoirsp

What is Yuela's ultimate? It's not the electric sword, not Zaulura, not Pelousa Blade, nor Cutting Moon. I don't think it's the Haishel Sword either. Is there another item? I didn't see an item that requires Disna.

FlyingDagger, I looked at past posts you did and I find myself blind, unable to find that link you speak of.

Now I'm debating on if it's worth deadbeat training the elemental units to 75. There's a few more Yuidora mine stages. Are there any particular items to note?
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 20:45   Link #1142
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoirsp View Post
What is Yuela's ultimate? It's not the electric sword, not Zaulura, not Pelousa Blade, nor Cutting Moon. I don't think it's the Haishel Sword either. Is there another item? I didn't see an item that requires Disna.

FlyingDagger, I looked at past posts you did and I find myself blind, unable to find that link you speak of.

Now I'm debating on if it's worth deadbeat training the elemental units to 75. There's a few more Yuidora mine stages. Are there any particular items to note?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=583
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=563

some of the more useful posts.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 21:08   Link #1143
EternityPala
Translator/Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoirsp View Post
It's the Kitchen Knife.
You have to have maxed out Cutting Moon + Ultimate Weapons Recipe to be able to build it.
EternityPala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 00:34   Link #1144
amoirsp

As much as I'd like to get the Kitchen Knife (Not sure how much and often the Cutting Moon would have to level anyhow), I just realized the grinding Yuichiri and Elemental characters is not favorable with the Gauntlet spawning level 83 monsters to my 50ish, I think I'll end up going for NG++ and pass on whatever gains I forgo. [Likewise, even if the levelling got back up to par, the weapon mastery is too far to use the strong items I got.]

Ugh it's too bad the only Eushully Angel I have at Lv M weapons is the only one whose item I can't make (lack Pink Steel), and for two others I can make it but they're not at Lv M.

MAYBE I'll do a level 90 dungeon but with only two characters over 90 it might be too much to handle. My team composition is in shambles from getting CP limited (at 200) during the run and then subsequently the Double Action characters pulling away in activity a lot more than I anticipated.

It's not like the things I forgo will be unavailable next run, I'd hope. Since I plan to do two more runs to do the other two routes, I gather it should be fine.

*looks up* crap ... by forgoing completion of Yuidora Mine I miss like 8 entire maps. I guess I'll go for minimum level scene triggers (can't remember where the table is) and go from there.

Thanks for the help guys.
Old 2012-04-02, 01:53   Link #1145
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

You most likely want to do your training on the lv90+ dungeons (try the water map). Use training bracers to weaken a mob to 1hp and kill it with your low level character. Tons of xp that way.

Asmodeus also learn Mercy at lv90 to help leveling weaker characters.
Old 2012-04-02, 02:38   Link #1146
amoirsp

According to your suggestions that appears to be Phema Sluicegate, Flying Dagger.

Thanks for that Asmodeus information. I best not underestimate the levelling potency because I remember doing single to double (if not more) level ups the first time I ventured with mere level 80s.

I seriously did not want to go to Deadbeat God 200 times for 5+ different characters. This will work much better especially if I can complete a level 90 dungeon. This time might work better with the stronger items.
Old 2012-04-02, 04:07   Link #1147
doujin

hey anyone able to transmigrate uya i dont understand why he is not available when i use the fountain of youth
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 04:07   Link #1148
Xacual

His artifact is equipped right?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 05:33   Link #1149
Shuurin

Decided to give this game a shot and so far the game had been smooth sailing and quite enjoyable. Then in ch4 I landed in Emelita's prayer grounds mission and it went to pieces. Is there any strategy for this mission? It is my first run through so I can't make use of any NG+ luxuries. Emelita is lvl 18 and Wil is lvl 17.
Shuurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 05:38   Link #1150
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuurin View Post
Decided to give this game a shot and so far the game had been smooth sailing and quite enjoyable. Then in ch4 I landed in Emelita's prayer grounds mission and it went to pieces. Is there any strategy for this mission? It is my first run through so I can't make use of any NG+ luxuries. Emelita is lvl 18 and Wil is lvl 17.
never go for emilita route when u 1st start
Old 2012-04-02, 12:06   Link #1151
Shuurin

So Eushully accidentally made her route not completable in the first go around? Would rather not abandon 12 hours of gameplay or so between where I am now and the save I have for Serawi's route choice.
Shuurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 12:15   Link #1152
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Emelita's route (I play on hard) has some very brutal missions.
Prayer ground happens to be one of them: the mobs there have manhunter and ferocity II which are devastating. Even I am well prepared for the mission (had to redo it), I only barely made it through on my very very last turn.

Later in the the route you get another somewhat difficult battle as well.
Old 2012-04-02, 12:23   Link #1153
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

It's punishment for the lolicons that ignore the sexy elf and tsundere.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 13:03   Link #1154
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Yuela's VA is a little strange and Serawi's design did not really appeal to me tbh. I was "saved" (?) because I am not a big fan of spoiled lolis =/.

I will take melodianna over them any day. Design wise I also enjoy the Eushully angels more.
Old 2012-04-02, 13:04   Link #1155
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Emelita's route (I play on hard) has some very brutal missions.
Prayer ground happens to be one of them: the mobs there have manhunter and ferocity II which are devastating. Even I am well prepared for the mission (had to redo it), I only barely made it through on my very very last turn.

Later in the the route you get another somewhat difficult battle as well.
well at least u have the game play experience of the previous 2 playthrough
Old 2012-04-02, 13:29   Link #1156
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Is she spoiled?
I haven't played her route yet, but with all the magic studying and guards duty, she seems pretty hard working for a girl her age.

I like her character so far, which is why I will play a NG++.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 13:36   Link #1157
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Not spoiled, but that was my first impression of her (and her stereotype).
Old 2012-04-02, 13:47   Link #1158
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Speaking of the ritual ground mission:

Spoiler for just to be sure:

@tsundere and hawt elf chick: Serawi's route had the "most" developed romance for my taste. Especially if you consider her ending scene . But, it was also funny how direct Wil became when the talk changed to "create a family" and the respective girl went all "Awwww *embarassing*"

And as always and before, I completely share Flying Daggers sentiment about Melodianna!
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 13:58   Link #1159
Arha

It's a shame since I really love her VA, but I just can't really stomach extended Serawi focus. If Emelita wasn't a loli I'd like her a lot more. I guess I default to having Yuela as my favorite even though her route didn't really make much sense.

I really would have liked Melodiana as a main heroine. She has a great character arc relatively speaking.

Oh, and I would say that Emelita is kind of spoiled. She's still nice and hardworking, but she's really used to the life of luxury. To be fair, she tries to downplay that.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 14:29   Link #1160
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

The best part of Yuela's route is towards the end when everyone was "late" to the meeting...

Tags
eushully