AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-07-16, 12:43   Link #381
marvelB

^You know, at this point I'm wondering if the prophecy is actually referring to Kensuke, not Laius, who becomes the new king of the land upon defeating the dungeon master. At this point, it kinda wouldn't surprise me, considering how much of a sneaky little rascal that fella's been throughout the story!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 11:08   Link #382
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Chapter 47.
So Senshi is actually afraid of Griffins.
Old 2018-08-13, 11:25   Link #383
James Rye

As he should given it picked him up like a sideway snack. I wonder if all dwarves are scared of Griffins or if it is just Senshi.
Old 2018-08-17, 23:54   Link #384
marvelB

Geez, I was late in catching the chapter.... anyways, I personally found it interesting that we finally learned the name of the dungeon master (Thistle, eh?). I also loved how shocked Izutsumi became upon remembering her "tame" side when she regained her senses, heh. Also, it's a small thing, but I really liked how Senshi was trying to teach those immortal folk to remember their sense of taste. That being said, damn, did those pancakes of his look tasty!

Anyhoo, while I'm also curious about our dwarf friend's phobia of griffins, at the same time, I have to say that I'd be freaked out by those things too, just from those brutal-looking talons alone. But perhaps he'll start getting over his fear by turning that bird into griffin fricassee?

Oh, and I LOVE the Golden Kamuy reference in the credit page! Which reminds me, I really gotta catch up on that series soon.....
Old 2018-08-25, 06:48   Link #385
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I am kinda worried about the development of the plot
it is a little bit too fast
I thought the dungeon's mystery is going deeper than this

and finally Senshi lost his cool in front of griffin
he should be excited on how to cook it
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 05:56   Link #386
marvelB

And after last month's break, the next chapter's out!

And this was an awesome one, too! Marcille creates familiars to rescue Senshi from the griffin (HUGE lol at Laius' reaction to her first attempt, as well as his double-headed dragon idea ), said familiars end up becoming our party's meal, and now we're finally starting to learn about Senshi's past. As it turns out, it was his people who originally discovered the dungeon....!!!!

Oh, and another lol at Marcille's reaction to Chilchack revealing he has a wife and daughter!
Old 2018-10-13, 07:13   Link #387
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Of all the revelations since the beginning, I think Chilchak's is the most shocking.

Also, Marcille made a griphon killing weapon out of a hot pot?
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 11:56   Link #388
James Rye

I had the same expression as Marcille when Chilchak revealed he has a wife and daughter. I was like "whuuuuut?", that revelation was a bigger bomb than Senshi's "yeah, I and my mates we found the golden castle first". Best thing of the chapter was Laius "are you serious?" expression when Marcille revealed her first 3 summoned birds. Same with his two-headed dragon idea. Or his "hey, she is trying her hardest, ok?" reply to Itzumi. XDDD
Old 2018-10-13, 17:24   Link #389
James Rye

Dayum, Gender-bender Marcille is hotter than her female version! oO

Spoiler for See what I mean?:
Old 2018-10-15, 08:09   Link #390
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
I had the same expression as Marcille when Chilchak revealed he has a wife and daughter. I was like "whuuuuut?", that revelation was a bigger bomb than Senshi's "yeah, I and my mates we found the golden castle first". Best thing of the chapter was Laius "are you serious?" expression when Marcille revealed her first 3 summoned birds. Same with his two-headed dragon idea. Or his "hey, she is trying her hardest, ok?" reply to Itzumi. XDDD
I agree with all those things
the highest surprise should be "wife and daughter"

let's go with flashback chapter.. finally we would know the secret of Senshi
Old 2018-10-18, 16:42   Link #391
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Ok, Laius disappointed face was hilarious. Also the revelation that Chilchak has a wife and daughter. Now no one will treat him as a child after this.
Old 2018-10-18, 17:07   Link #392
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Now no one will treat him as a child after this.
Can we be sure about that? I mean, his apparently abandoning his family in favor of dungeon exploring could be seen as dodging responsibility (and thus immaturity), could it not? But of course, that's without taking the full context of his circumstances into consideration, here....
Old 2018-10-20, 06:45   Link #393
James Rye

The gender-bender omake got a translation:

Spoiler for Now in english:

Also lol at female Kabru hitting on Laius. xD
Old 2018-10-20, 07:17   Link #394
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What are the girls gossiping about? Did FemSureau develop a crush on Laius? Or are they all unanimously disgusted with him?
Old 2018-10-20, 10:25   Link #395
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What are the girls gossiping about? Did FemSureau develop a crush on Laius? Or are they all unanimously disgusted with him?
I dunno, I mean a crush could sort of make sense aka male Sureau falls for the sister while female Sureau falls for the brother. Just with the difference that Laius is still ya know... Laius. The other idea is that femaleSureau tells the other two of yet another clumsy attempt of Laius trying to befriend her with Marcille being all "He WHAT???" and Farlyn being all "Oh gods, brother...." in her mind. Somehow the latter version seems more real than the first. XDDD
Old 2018-11-15, 11:39   Link #396
marvelB

New month, new chap!

And boy, Senshi's story was a sad one.... still, it was thanks to his companions' sacrifices that he ended up becoming so knowledgeable about the dungeon. That one flat-headed dwarf can go screw himself though, lol.

Anyways, I found it rather heartwarming that Laius helped bring closure to Senshi's past trauma. However, that mushroom at the end can't be a good sign.....
Old 2018-11-15, 11:43   Link #397
James Rye

That was one harsh background story. For a moment I thought Senshi really had eaten dwarf meat but then came Detective Laius to the rescue and revealed the secret - a Hippogriff changed into a Griffin due changelin mushrooms. What a guy!
I laughed so much when they all walked through the mushroom ring after being all "don't step in it", next chapter gonna be glorious! XDDD
Old 2018-11-16, 10:46   Link #398
~Yami~

hahaha... just right when they conclude this... they stepped on changelings
multiple Farlynn would appear I think

and Senshi ;____;
Old 2018-11-18, 12:00   Link #399
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Poor Senshi. So he felt guilty and believe he was responsible for the death of one of his seniors and may have eaten Dwarven meat.

And now the group just went into that circle......
Old 2018-11-18, 12:04   Link #400
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It may not be that bad. As I understand it, the gryphon was a hippogryph transformed by the circle. But Laius was able to turn its meat back by putting it in the circle again. So the transformation is reversible, and they may be back to normal by the time the next chapter arrives.

Tags
comedy, cooking, dungeons, fantasy