AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-03-21, 20:12   Link #1201
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I think Suigintou's costume is the best among all the Rozen Maiden costumes. It emphasises the hourglass figure and screams 'elegance'.

Though it did look more like paper than any high quality fabric.

If there is a season 3, I think the comedy would be cut down tremendously. After all, most of the comedic parts had Hina and Suiseiseki in it. Now that Hina is gone, no more Suisei and Hina comedic moments.

But of course, if they managed to find a substitute......
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 20:26   Link #1202
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Who will be the substitute? Kanaria?

Nah, I don't think anyone can substitute Hina. And blitz ... just leave it as it is ... lol
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 20:41   Link #1203
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Yeah, can't imagine comedy in season 3 involving the goddesses (Kirakishou and Barasuishou) maybe except the Drama CD.

I don't think the same VA for Barasuishou would play for Kirakishou because that would be too obvious and weird.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 20:47   Link #1204
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
I finally found the source!
http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~nakoruru/cos/30/
click 'next' for Gin and Sui

*edit. actually there's a whole bunch oe 'em. click the random links.
http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~nakoruru/cos/index.html
Old 2006-03-21, 20:51   Link #1205
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I finally found the source!
http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~nakoruru/cos/30/
click 'next' for Gin and Sui

*edit. actually there's a whole bunch oe 'em. click the random links.
http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~nakoruru/cos/index.html
Thanks! Lots of Kirakishou cosplay images!

All hail the goddesses!

The other ones were good as well.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 22:39   Link #1206
Lost

Hina.... Hina Ichigo is gone?

*crawls into a hole and never comes out again*

@solvywern: More Sui!!! Thanks!! +rep to u when that wally you're working on comes out!! Pls make it a 1024-768 wall!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 22:46   Link #1207
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
More Sui!!!
No wallpaper from me, but at least a Sui pic

(More to come when I get back...hehehehehehe *insert evil chuckle*)
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 23:57   Link #1208
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

that's Hinaichigo's watering can!!!!!
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 00:17   Link #1209
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Yeah, I think the VA for Kira would be different. Barasuishou in Traumend lacked personality (unless you count her manipulative nature), and I believe Kira will be having more personality than Bara, and so a new VA is needed to bring out her personality.

What the, Suisei took Hina's watering can? THIEF!!! Guilty of stealing from a dead doll!
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 01:07   Link #1210
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
And Zero, I think it's Kuwashibara Tomoe ... so that's where Hotaru came from ... weird ...
Yeah, lol, weird indeed. I really messed up the series there :P
But I think it's because of their appearance. Tomoe of Sailor Moon looks a little bit like Tomoe of Rozen Maiden.

And KJ, don't get mad because we just like to dream too much; in the end we know that rumors are just rumors and that we can just count on official announcements, but wishing's not a sin . Besides, I think that if we do get an official announcement, it won't be long before someone in the forum comes up with it and posts to our delight.

Also, Tanaka Rie's acting as Lacus Clyne / Meer Campbell have brought a lot of fans over to Gin. Besides, a lot of parody images of Gin/Lacus/Meer or them altogether (I've seen Meer dressed as Gin... Gin with Lacus' hairpin... Gin and Kira... wowz.). I particularly don't understand why they didn't make a Chii-Gin version yet (not that I've seen), since TR has done Chii's voice aswell. (Besides, Gin and Chii enjoy some similar characteristics, being a doll for example <_<)

Hey guys, Lil' Lost hasn't watched the end of Traumend yet :\ We spoiled his fun (Or maybe his deep sorrow and pain, something that could bring his life to an end on the spot. ) [Wtf, did we do him good or bad?...]

Also, besides Rie, none of the VA's of Rozen Maiden are very famous. Considering that Jun's voice is actually made by a woman (Figures.), I haven't seen many important characters made by them. The only one that comes to mind is Shinku's, who's done Yu Lang (or Fang, don't know for sure now) from The Second Raid.

About the cosplays, the ones with Suisei Seki (Along in the gallery with Hina's ) is really well made. Oddly enough, they didn't get the eye colors right, LOL. She's got one blue and one green eye, as opposed to the original Green/Red combination (kickass, I must say) that is Sui's. Besides, the cosplayer looks really cute IMO. And Rie didn't do very weel on Gin's costume. I had seen that picture before, and said "Well, true she's cute and all, but I don't think the costume is that well made.". Some of you might agree too. Besides her hair is black/brown, so she just doesn't look like Gin.

Quote:
If there is a season 3, I think the comedy would be cut down tremendously. After all, most of the comedic parts had Hina and Suiseiseki in it. Now that Hina is gone, no more Suisei and Hina comedic moments.
Well, if we do get to season 3, and it follows the same scheme of the two current series, we might have a loss in comedy (even more) and an increase in drama. I also bring back I thought I had a few (Something like 15) pages back, where I said that after Sousei Seki's "death" and all they've been through, Suisei Seki would "cool off" a bit on her stunts. But I don't know, it'd be kind of sad to see that, after all. And well, considering they can friggin' walk through mirrors/paddles, there's no reason for Kanaria to be there 24/7, since her medium (Darn, I forget the names of the humans all the time ) is sometimes off to work during the day (?). I guess this could be explained like that.

I think that if they did make comedy about Kira/Bara, they'd lose their "status" of vilain. You don't see any comedy going on with Gin, because she's supposed to look "kickass". You don't usually respect that much a character that can only laught and act as a clown (vide Suisei Seki's reputation. Though everyone loves her, you can easly exchange her with most other characters. ). So I'd really doubt they would show Kira tripping on her dress or making funny expressions (Bara didn't have any of those aswell. The only time you laugh at her is when she loses her arm. But that's the kind of laugh that goes along a very well deserved "Take dat biatch!").

And I digrass...
Crap, test thursday and I spent the last 6 hours sneaking around on my new phone (Which, btw, already has a bunch of RM songs and Bara no Jubai as ringtone, and features a pretty cute pic of Gin as background ).
Tomorrow I'm literally gonna die, hoping that the 10 hours of sleep I got in the last 72 hours are enough for me not to have a nervous breakdown. (I suppose you can tell by the way I'm writing. I'm currently tweaking from feet to head, though. ) BB HF GN TTYL

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 01:11   Link #1211
Kuro

Could somebody post the pic of that Chinese army soluting that Gin pic?
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 01:33   Link #1212
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Don't know about Gin's, but:

Spoiler for THIS SHOULD BE ENUFF:

BEHOLD TEH CUTENESS.

Specially since she looks cutely chibi in that scene.

> Btw, thanks Steno for this. He just sent to me on MSN and I was like " OMG POST YOU 4SS OFF"

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-03-22, 01:42   Link #1213
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

@solwyvern - Wow that wallpaper looks nice, I can't wait to see the finished thing. How many RM ones have you done? How long did it take you to get to that level to be able to do something like that?
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 01:48   Link #1214
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Quote:
@solwyvern - Wow that wallpaper looks nice, I can't wait to see the finished thing. How many RM ones have you done? How long did it take you to get to that level to be able to do something like that?
A lot of time, I guess. Since I can't get even near his friggin' level even though I'm a drawing dumbass, photoshop dumbass, manga studio dumbass and coffeedrinking dumbass.

Old 2006-03-22, 02:08   Link #1215
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
that's Hinaichigo's watering can!!!!!
It's too early for me I didn't even realise, I knew something was wrong. When Sui was bad mouthing Hina's watering can I knew she was just jealous!
Old 2006-03-22, 02:17   Link #1216
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
> Btw, thanks Steno for this. He just sent to me on MSN and I was like " OMG POST YOU 4SS OFF"
Ok, if I found something interesting, I will post it.
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 03:13   Link #1217
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
Could somebody post the pic of that Chinese army soluting that Gin pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
lol, I only started doing this kind of stuff 3 months ago.
http://solwyvern.animepaper.net/
▲everything I've ever made is in there.

I've been working all morning. and now, it looks like this.

progress is quite slow, since I still want to make the rest of the maidens. >_<
glad exams finished last week, now I can concentrate on this.
Old 2006-03-22, 03:36   Link #1218
grey_moon

Quote:

lol, I only started doing this kind of stuff 3 months ago.
http://solwyvern.animepaper.net/
▲everything I've ever made is in there.

I've been working all morning. and now, it looks like this.

progress is quite slow, since I still want to make the rest of the maidens. >_<
glad exams finished last week, now I can concentrate on this.
3 months!!! *faints*

Wow the work on the link is very impressive. All you need to make it even better is a Hina wallpaper

Do you have any links to any decent tutorials please? Do you use a graphic tablet or mouse?
Old 2006-03-22, 03:47   Link #1219
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

1. http://www.ferricorp.com/public/foru...opic.php?t=189
2. http://www.ferricorp.com/public/foru...opic.php?t=202
best tutorials out there, everything I learned from that.
method 2 is what I now use. but if you're just starting, try method one first.

I use a mouse, so anyone can do it....
and my fingerbones feel like they're broken from holding the mouse too long. >_>
Old 2006-03-22, 04:12   Link #1220
uplinkhack

hi guys i'm new here and was looking thru this thread and i found u guys really great! all those pics and such, and spoilers that i never realised were around!

one quick question: will there be a 3rd Season after Traumend?

tks tks pls dun flame me if i post at the wrong place~~~ TIA~!
uplinkhack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural