AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-11-23, 01:51   Link #7921
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

7 year old Keima is cute. I wish Yui won the lottery, Onee-chan could teach Keima-kun "many things together" very well.
Old 2012-11-23, 02:09   Link #7922
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I like how everyone agrees on the fact that Yui would be the one to teach Keima
Old 2012-11-23, 06:09   Link #7923
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Can you guys stop being disgusting and get back on topic? There are innocent young lolis like Shiori/Minerva and Urara looking onto this thread! Stop being bad influences you childish freaks!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 06:13   Link #7924
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Can you guys stop being disgusting and get back on topic? There are innocent young lolis looking onto this thread! Stop being bad influences you childish freaks!
what innocent? she try to rape a shouta!

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 08:23   Link #7925
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

This chapter showed us that if Keima ends with Kanon he can also live the easy life where his wife buys him games and he doesn't have to work at all. Same offer as the one Yui gave him.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 08:29   Link #7926
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
This chapter showed us that if Keima ends with Kanon he can also live the easy life where his wife buys him games and he doesn't have to work at all. Same offer as the one Yui gave him.
He needs to be a real man and stop being at the bottom. - it is simply encouraging his lovers to crossdress him.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-11-23, 13:34   Link #7927
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Ah but it's also showing that being with an idol can be a hassle, due to fans.

Plus an idol isn't a very stable career.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 13:41   Link #7928
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
He needs to be a real man and stop being at the bottom. - it is simply encouraging his lovers to crossdress him.
If anything he is getting wimpier with each new arc, with the girls doing all the hard work and him only moving his fingers to push buttons, at this rate even Shiori will be stronger than him (with all that lifting and caring around heavy books).

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Ah but it's also showing that being with an idol can be a hassle, due to fans.

Plus an idol isn't a very stable career.
That is the reason Kanon has been working her ass off, since she knows she has one or two years at most out the idol gig, but she can probably do enough money to live her life without any further income. Keima will probably get a work as game reviewer so companies will send him free game copies anyway.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 13:56   Link #7929
Shadow5YA

Quote:
You make it sound like Keima cares about being pampered. He doesn't care that he uses his mother's money to buy games, or when Haqua cooked for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
That is the reason Kanon has been working her ass off, since she knows she has one or two years at most out the idol gig, but she can probably do enough money to live her life without any further income. Keima will probably get a work as game reviewer so companies will send him free game copies anyway.
Kanon isn't an idol for the money. As her capture arc shows, she's doing it because she loves to stand out. It's also questionable whether Kanon receives a sizable portion of her earnings anyway, because for many Asian idols, a lot of their revenue goes to the agency and record label that supports them.

As for Keima, he's more likely to become a hikkikomori than anything. Outside of his captures and his mom forcing him to go out, he hasn't really shown any interest in becoming a working man.

Though honestly, in the end whoever ends up with Keima could just continue running that cafe house Mari is in charge of.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2012-11-23 at 14:09.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 01:11   Link #7930
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
No, Yui would be playing eroge games with keima without using any electronic devices
This!

Anyway it looks like next chapter is gonna be fun.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 05:10   Link #7931
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Off topic:

Hello! I'm new here, can I have all Saintess Heart's waifus?

Thank you!

On topic:

Too short! I'm craving for more chapters! So much that I stopped being a lurker just to rant about it!
Even on those dark ages when Kaminomi was dropped, or when Red Hawk suddenly released 30+ chapters I didn't open one account here...

But I think Wakaki diserves a rest...

I believe that the present won't be changed but the future will. I have a feel that in this case, Keima's 7yo memories will be falsified.
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 03:18   Link #7932
Miraluka
Banned

I felt it too short ;____;.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 03:37   Link #7933
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
This!

Anyway it looks like next chapter is gonna be fun.
I demand that you remove this post and all support for such an unrealistic, audacious and immoral scene.

Old 2012-11-25, 05:08   Link #7934
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
A REAL MAN can take it both ways.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 17:47   Link #7935
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Nah, a real man woundn't have a problem in dressing like a girl if it was to get a beauty like Yui.

But Keima, in the nd, only cares about one girl, and you know who...

...Chihiro! MWAHAHAHAHA He cried for her!

Chihiro>>>>>others
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 01:52   Link #7936
Unnamed player

V20 & OVA covers.

Last edited by Unnamed player; 2012-11-30 at 02:09.
Unnamed player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 09:15   Link #7937
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Summary posted over at RHscans with the chinese version here
Spoiler for 211 credits to FKS:
Old 2012-11-30, 10:20   Link #7938
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Kanon is so lovely, im touched
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 11:17   Link #7939
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Summary posted over at RHscans with the chinese version here
Spoiler for 211 credits to FKS:
Spoiler for spoilers:

Old 2012-11-30, 11:32   Link #7940
tsunade666

^ WoW. It looks like there's more to go but why the delay for the main story?

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen