AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-12, 04:51   Link #861
tsunade666

Gasp..................

I just saw my jaw rolling on the floor. ...... .... ... .. . . . . . . .................

The a very huge revelation that I'm left speechless. I'll just come back later after figuring my thoughts....................... entering persona world.

EDIT:
before it may turn out forever lost after the revelation. Thanks for the link its very useful. It's been translated good except the terminologies where I think everyone that know indexverse can deduce what it is. Unless its a new term for the volume.
Old 2009-11-12, 11:26   Link #862
Miraluka
Banned

I have no words to express my feelings about this revelation..... wow!
Old 2009-11-12, 11:39   Link #863
ZeroForever

aliester running a large scale xanatos gambit isn't to big of a surprise, the series pretty much gave me that impression given how much he influences everything despite hanging upside down in a tube.

i am impressed at what it was though, never really thought about it like that since there were simply to many variables plotted to make it work out.
Old 2009-11-12, 12:02   Link #864
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
aliester running a large scale xanatos gambit isn't to big of a surprise, the series pretty much gave me that impression given how much he influences everything despite hanging upside down in a tube.

i am impressed at what it was though, never really thought about it like that since there were simply to many variables plotted to make it work out.
Which brings to question if he was counting on Touma to butt in the experiment or he was counting on Mikoto to beat Accelerator.
Old 2009-11-12, 12:31   Link #865
ellifeedn
Thinker

Does the revelation change your opinions about the writer?
Old 2009-11-12, 13:55   Link #866
LastResolve

btw what could be aleistars power ?
Old 2009-11-12, 14:12   Link #867
ZeroForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Does the revelation change your opinions about the writer?
not to much really... the series still has more plot holes then naruto... which is a accomplishment in itself. I'll give him credit for coming up with a interesting xanatos gambit but as i haven't read it personally it strains believability that alister couldn't predict the off chance of that 1 scenerio if he could plot such a huge xanatos gambit out perfectly to that point.

The only real reason i could be ok with this development is if it turns out the other lvl 0 has some broken anti super power ability that's just not evident and fubared him.
Old 2009-11-12, 16:05   Link #868
Miraluka
Banned

I started to questionate if Fiamma is the real mastermind behind the magic side.
Old 2009-11-12, 17:10   Link #869
LastResolve

meh having more level 0 with abillities would be kind of lame : /
Old 2009-11-12, 20:25   Link #870
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
meh having more level 0 with abillities would be kind of lame : /
The things is that the other lvl 0 didn't have an abilitie, just with mere tactics (i presume, haven't read it myself) n' bullets.
Old 2009-11-12, 20:40   Link #871
Miraluka
Banned

Don't worry LastResolve Shiage is a drop out with no abilities like Touma. and he only uses tactics and his gun to solve the probles with espers.
Old 2009-11-12, 23:34   Link #872
Bordix

Just need some clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Why he needs to send the Sisters out? Sisters literally are transmitting stations for AIM Field, and now they are all across the world, AIM's effective radius now covers the entire earth, which is a crucial part in Alister's plan in eliminating all magics
Does his plan include its users as well? or just magic?

Quote:
Also, like how Last Order fell into a coma when Huze=Kazakiri was manifested, she is stuck in coma again as long as Eiwas exists. (Last Order is the commanding device to AIM, and when AIM is manifesting entities like Huze=Kazakiri and Eiwas, Last Order is heavily burdened)
In my understanding, without last order, these AIM manifesting entities will cease to exist, right? so if LO dies this will stop them?

Quote:
until Hamatzura failed to die in vol.15, which is something that should not have happened. Things are slowly going out of plan with Hamatzura around, so Alister is going all out to purge him, which isn't succesful. And I can already imagine how Alister horrified at the fact that Hamatzura is also on the way to Russia, when he just set Accelerator up against Fianma.
how did Hamatzura survive against cyborg-mugino? and why is he going to russia? accelerators with him?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions
Old 2009-11-12, 23:55   Link #873
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
another crippled level 5?
That is an understatement.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Does his plan include its users as well? or just magic?

In my understanding, without last order, these AIM manifesting entities will cease to exist, right? so if LO dies this will stop them?

how did Hamatzura survive against cyborg-mugino? and why is he going to russia? accelerators with him?
On whether Alister wants to kill all magcians or not, this I am not too sure.
And yes, without Last Order, these AIM manifested Entities would vanish.
Spoiler:

But According to Eiwas himself, Last Order would "collapse" sooner or later in maintaining him. So perhaps Alister have some other sort of back up (Full Tuning, perhaps?).

As how Hamatzura made it out alive.....
Spoiler:

And some analysis on the new mystery that is Eiwas
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-13, 00:43   Link #874
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

if you can, some questions so I can piece things together.

What happened to Rikou? If Mugino is yandere for Hamatzura, then Rikou is definitely in her way for him. And that can't be safe for Rikou. ;_;

Back at England, the civic conflict was resolved/over, right? Touma wouldn't be going to Russia if that wasn't the case. And what of New Light? Lessar supposedly survived, but what about Floris?

And Vent, conflict within God's Right Seat? She went to go protect Sasha or something? Then she's against Fiamma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Kakine:

Just wondering, which side do you prefer, shmaster? Between magic and science, I mean. And in your opinion, which side are the advantage/upper hand if magic and science clashed on a full scale? Eiwas may be a higher existence than Huze=Kazakiri as an artificial Angel, but the magic side still have Saints, Power of God and angels of their own, don't they?
Old 2009-11-13, 09:18   Link #875
LastResolve

btw whats Kakine's dark matter abillity?
(and can you give me a link to read it plx xD)?
Quote:
This is why you don't fuck with Accelerator.
totally
Old 2009-11-13, 11:21   Link #876
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailEmperor View Post
if you can, some questions so I can piece things together.

What happened to Rikou? If Mugino is yandere for Hamatzura, then Rikou is definitely in her way for him. And that can't be safe for Rikou. ;_;
Don't worry She escape from the school city and go to Russia together with Hamatsura.
Old 2009-11-13, 13:44   Link #877
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Don't worry She escape from the school city and go to Russia together with Hamatsura.
A romantic flight uh!
Old 2009-11-13, 16:38   Link #878
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
btw whats Kakine's dark matter abillity?
(and can you give me a link to read it plx xD)?

totally
Spoiler for Dark Matter:
Old 2009-11-13, 17:35   Link #879
LastResolve

so he can stablelize the unstable and the opposite?but vectors? i mean vectors isnt a material : /
Old 2009-11-13, 20:27   Link #880
tsunade666

maybe its the matter that the vector is pointing. Like if accelerator is repelling you then dark matter will change its laws back to accelerator. Well just think of it as a way against physics.

Accelerator is just messed up. Even he redeemed himself with LO. His way of doing things is just plain old sicko. I would gladly face touma's superman fist than some wacko accelerator.

And it looks like wiki doesn't have that info for dark matter too.

btw has the past of crowley been revealed? I mean it looks like tsushimikado has an idea that his been using touma before. In the anime when the first season is ending. He warn crowley that if take advantage of him be wary that his right hand may shattered your delusions but crowley said that his delusions have been already destroyed. Maybe its something connected to the magic side and his past that lead to his grudge against them.

and lastly I hope frog face will do something with mugino. Her looks are definitely bad news. Bring back the old mugino!!!!!! and also I didn't expect hamatsura to trigger a flag with a level 5. Does this mean level 0 attract level 5?

and also I'm hoping for a summary for vol 19. It looks like the 19 is a major turning point for science side of the story with many revelation and info for the upcoming battles.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen