AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-15, 14:05   Link #1241
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
And the new ED was certainly interesting. Added some new visuals and changed a huge check of the lyrics/the sound of the lyrics.

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 15:46   Link #1242
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Episode 2 so a fight is solve by kissing

I hate Ran's big bro -_- while Mugninami's big bro is a real BRO. Though I'm still not sure on who is the villain here.
Well as the saying goes...kiss and make up!

You should be aware by now that all wars are not fought between good and evil just people who have some kind of bad blood between them.

Last edited by Dark Wing; 2012-07-15 at 16:58.
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 16:33   Link #1243
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Lol, and I was joking early on in the show that the plot of Lagrange was now two girls fighting over Madoka which felt rather yuri-ish, wasn't expecting it to go there though. xD But at least the plot is moving along and their plan does strike me as one of the most logical ones actually, can't blow up another planet if you don't have the weapon! (And it also sounds like Le Gartia is bullying Earth as well, sure Earth won't mind having a few super-weapons lying around....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
And the new ED was certainly interesting. Added some new visuals and changed a huge check of the lyrics/the sound of the lyrics.
Do you mean they changed the ending between the previous episode and this one? Can't say I noticed, think I'm gonna start skipping the OP/ED actually.....
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 16:59   Link #1244
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I loved this episode 2 haha especially at the end and in the summary of the next episode she talks about the experience been? what would be his? fair to blush Lan and Muginami ? haha
Old 2012-07-15, 17:04   Link #1245
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Ok, finally watched the episode.

Madoka, just... Madoka.

Spoiler for MARU:

Also, we get some answers as to what is happening in the brothers front
Spoiler for Ok, that's pretty serious:

Sorry, for the really long rant, but I can't help it. This was one of the best episodes, and I'm not saying it just for "that" part. It had pretty much everything that makes Rinne no Lagrange awesome and one of my favorite shows.

And as if all that wasn't enough?
Spoiler for Preview:
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 17:22   Link #1246
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Also, we get some answers as to what is happening in the brothers front
Spoiler for Ok, that's pretty serious:
I haven't watched the episode yet...
Spoiler:
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 18:00   Link #1247
Elestia

I know Madoka wanted them to kiss and make up but that was so delicious. Not once, but twice!
Old 2012-07-15, 18:27   Link #1248
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Do you mean they changed the ending between the previous episode and this one? Can't say I noticed, think I'm gonna start skipping the OP/ED actually.....
Sort of. They added in a scene of Lan pulling off her top and changed the rap portion. I am horrible at descriptions but if you compare the ED from last week and this week you will see what I mean.

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 19:34   Link #1249
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I have a question that is Rinn no Lagrange is an anime based on a novel? as with Moretsu pirate?
Old 2012-07-15, 19:37   Link #1250
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
I have a question that is Rinn no Lagrange is an anime based on a novel? as with Moretsu pirate?
Nope, Lagrange is 100% original. There is a short prequel manga, which was released around the same time as s1 (I think), but that's it.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 19:40   Link #1251
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Nope, Lagrange is 100% original. There is a short prequel manga, which was released around the same time as s1 (I think), but that's it.
ah thank you and agree to publish the manga it is only a page and nothing more?
Old 2012-07-15, 20:43   Link #1252
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
I haven't watched the episode yet...
Spoiler:
It's not just the planets that are going to collide it's both Solar Systems and who knows how many people are not only living on the planets but the moons and space facilities in the general area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Ummm...what?
Old 2012-07-15, 21:35   Link #1253
Random Wanderer

Quote:
I'm afraid that comment didn't make much sense, Chiaki. Can you try to rephrase what you wanted to say?

As I understand it, the prequel manga contains the event mentioned in this episode, where a princess of De Metrio destroyed a moon during a vox core experiment.

Anyway, as I expected Madoka's talent at talking people out of things is just as lacking as always, but that never stops her from charging in head-on regardless.

Ha! She swam to shore from Pharos! Tadokoro, did you really think you could stop her from doing something she's intent on doing? In case you hadn't noticed, she is far more stubborn than you.

So... Madoka forced Lan and Muginami to kiss and make up, Muginami forced Lan and Madoka to kiss and make up, and Lan failed at her attempt to make Muginami and Madoka kiss (though they didn't need to make up). Alas. But still, the threesome seems secure again.

Not sure what they're trying next episode.

Quote:
Sort of. They added in a scene of Lan pulling off her top and changed the rap portion. I am horrible at descriptions but if you compare the ED from last week and this week you will see what I mean.
The voice who takes the lead during the rap section of the ED changed. Hard to tell when they're singing rather than talking, but I think it was Lan this time, because the imagery in that section also changed to show her, instead of Madoka which is what it showed last time.

I still don't like the song.

Oh yeah, and Midori remains difficult to control. Clearly something's still not quite right there.

Quote:
It's not just the planets that are going to collide it's both Solar Systems and who knows how many people are not only living on the planets but the moons and space facilities in the general area.
It would be time-consuming, but an evacuation still seems ilke a better option for saving people than depending on an ancient superweapon that cannot be controlled with any precision to destroy the entire other star system.
Old 2012-07-15, 21:50   Link #1254
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

manga only mentions an event there will be no sequel?
Old 2012-07-15, 21:51   Link #1255
karuroso

You guys don't have ideia how many times I rewatched the kiss scene over and over again D=
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 21:51   Link #1256
Dark Wing

Quote:
It would be time-consuming, but an evacuation still seems ilke a better option for saving people than depending on an ancient superweapon that cannot be controlled with any precision to destroy the entire other star system.
good point knowing this series however we might end up with Madoka, Lan, and Muginami using the power of the Trinity to save the day....
Old 2012-07-15, 21:57   Link #1257
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
You guys don't have ideia how many times I rewatched the kiss scene over and over again D=
haha I understand and I hope there will in future episodes other scene "yuri" (especially between Madoka and Lan )
Old 2012-07-15, 22:23   Link #1258
MarkS00N

Quote:
Desperate measure for desperate time...

I believe such way has been proposed before (most likely when the 2 kingdom come into short term of peace), but looks like it doesn't work or a third party jeopardize the whole things...

Also, while we think that it much better to just evacuate, problem is: Can they?
There are a lot of planets habitable there (and two solar system nonetheless), which mean much more people than we have here, which mean a lot of resources to be used and prepared, which lead to another question: Do they have it?
Even if they have it and successfully saved everyone in both solar system, where will they go?
Are there any habitable planet around that still empty from any civilization? Are there enough planets for everyone? They certainly can't live all their on ship because of limited resources.
They can seek refuge, but it meas they will lost their sovereignty as they no longer has country. A government will still exist, but what they will become under someone else rules and country.

As you can see, there are a lot of problem that must be solved...
Doesn't mean it can't be solved, but if the choice is "let my people suffering for a very long time because I don't want to sacrifice other people" or "sacrifice other to save my people", I believe there are no other option in a King's mind...
MarkS00N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 22:37   Link #1259
Random Wanderer

It's not just about killing other people, it's the fact that nobody even knows how to make the voces produce the flowers of Rinne, and even when they do enter that state no one has yet been able to predict for sure what the results would be. He's wagering the lives of all his people on a tool that is tens of thousands of years old, that he doesn't actually know how to use, and that has never actually produced the specific result he wants it to produce. I never said there aren't problems with evacuating, but at least it's something concrete: you know you can save some people by doing it. There's no guarantee that screwing with the voces will accomplish anything even remotely like what he wants at all.
Old 2012-07-15, 22:38   Link #1260
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

What is it about Aura/Midori that makes it unstable and /or uncontrollable with Madoka as the pilot? Lan and Muginami apparently have any problems with their machines. Was it explained and I just forgot? Could it be that she hasn't piloted the mech in a year?

I wish more world problems could be solved by young girls kissing.

Endless "No more shuttles tonight" Soul

Tags
anime original, mecha, science fiction, yuri