AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-09-20, 17:02   Link #541
ImperialFlameGod8190

Destined the reason they wont is because the anime is meant to advertise the games hence why the girl is usually related to the game its around the childhood friend thing makes it interesting but who knows
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 17:19   Link #542
Kreceir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Tyrantrum, Tyranosaurus+Tantrum. They should call it, the Rage Quit Pokémon. Also, it looks like an old man^^;;..
Old 2013-09-20, 19:27   Link #543
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's the hat isn't it?
Maybe.
Old 2013-09-21, 01:46   Link #544
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
Win....so....much....win...
Old 2013-09-21, 04:08   Link #545
ImperialFlameGod8190

the scary thing is thanks to freeze dry aurorus will surpass rampardos as the most powerful fossil. Think about this. Freeze dry means that if it adds a water attack it can hit every single fossil in existence for super effective damage the scariest part is if its an ice attack super effective on water pokemon it can hit every single Dragon Pokémon for at least times 2. Kingdra now gets swamped for times 4 so that thing becomes a battling monster.
Old 2013-09-21, 08:21   Link #546
LostSome

Stats are important too. Many Ice type Pokémon have defensive builds, but Ice is only good for attack.
If the move has low power or accuracy, it won't really matter either.

I think Reshiram still takes normal damage from Freeze Dry/Lyophilisation.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 12:06   Link #547
Kreceir

Even though my wish for this game might be breaking the rules of having only 1 mega evolution at the time.

I really want to fight Trainer Red again with all his Pokémon being Mega Evolutions,(Except Pikachu of course) with all of his Pokémon being Lvl 100.
Old 2013-09-21, 14:07   Link #548
elior

well ash childhood freind sure look fit to him i ship them now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqhN7b730jQ
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 15:04   Link #549
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Destined the reason they wont is because the anime is meant to advertise the games hence why the girl is usually related to the game its around the childhood friend thing makes it interesting but who knows
I understand that the Anime is only meant to advertise the games. It's a real shame that Misty may never return. I also wont be surprised if nothing happens with this girl, other than her having a crush(like Misty) for Ash but him not noticing, and she leaves at the end for the girl for the next Pokemon games following Pokemon X/Y and possibly Z.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 15:08   Link #550
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I just wish Brock returned. Instead, we get some loli with a big head and Megane.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 17:51   Link #551
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I understand that the Anime is only meant to advertise the games. It's a real shame that Misty may never return. I also wont be surprised if nothing happens with this girl, other than her having a crush(like Misty) for Ash but him not noticing, and she leaves at the end for the girl for the next Pokemon games following Pokemon X/Y and possibly Z.
Unfortunately, that's how the anime has been rolling since the Johto League; writers don't care at all about the plot only the hype of advertising the franchise.

As for the games, I'm reserving my judgement until playing them, but the introduction of Mega Evolution forms seems to me like the developers are about to jump the shark with the games.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 18:56   Link #552
Exthiel
A Romaticist

Quote:
the scary thing is thanks to freeze dry aurorus will surpass rampardos as the most powerful fossil. Think about this. Freeze dry means that if it adds a water attack it can hit every single fossil in existence for super effective damage the scariest part is if its an ice attack super effective on water pokemon it can hit every single Dragon Pokémon for at least times 2. Kingdra now gets swamped for times 4 so that thing becomes a battling monster.
Your a bit wrong here. Freeze Dry is an Ice type move that deals super effective hits on Water type pokemon. It doesn't add water type to it's attacks so it won't be the most powerful fossil on the block, that would be Kabutops, since Ice hits Rock for neutral damage. On the other side, Kingdra good as dead if this move hits.

That being said, I wish Ice also got a small buff. Fantastic offense yet is just bad defensively.
Old 2013-09-21, 20:16   Link #553
JohnNiles

*fist bump for ice power*

I guess I'll just resign myself to getting smoked repeatedly (and I don't even play against other people). It doesn't help that my other favorite type is Steel and shares many of the same weaknesses.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 20:47   Link #554
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exthiel View Post
Your a bit wrong here. Freeze Dry is an Ice type move that deals super effective hits on Water type pokemon. It doesn't add water type to it's attacks so it won't be the most powerful fossil on the block, that would be Kabutops, since Ice hits Rock for neutral damage. On the other side, Kingdra good as dead if this move hits.

That being said, I wish Ice also got a small buff. Fantastic offense yet is just bad defensively.
Your missing something very important. Freeze dry lets it clobber cradily and there's a 90% chance it gets surf as well. Think about this moveset for example Surf Freeze dry and Giga impact (Because normal moves become ice thanks to his ability. Giga impact or freeze dry will clobber every dragon with the exception of hydreigon and druddigon. Give it surf and it can clobber every other fossil. fact is with a potential moveset of giga impact freeze dry and surf this pokemon can clobber a ton of pokemon. The only thing that could make this thing not be a powerhouse are the stats
Old 2013-09-21, 20:53   Link #555
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Giga Impact will clobber dragons? Not even STAB +Nature 252EV Snorlax's Giga Impact can take out =Nature 0EV dragons in one hit (Flygon and such weaker defense dragons are percentage chance). There is no way a non-STAB Giga Impact will ever be a threat.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 21:07   Link #556
ImperialFlameGod8190

and that's why your missing something the ice fossils ability refrigerate turns normal attacks into ICE attacks
Old 2013-09-21, 21:13   Link #557
Destined_Fate

Yeah, turning Normal Attacks into Ice Attacks is really good as Normal Attacks are typically very strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Unfortunately, that's how the anime has been rolling since the Johto League; writers don't care at all about the plot only the hype of advertising the franchise.

As for the games, I'm reserving my judgement until playing them, but the introduction of Mega Evolution forms seems to me like the developers are about to jump the shark with the games.
I suppose that's why the Manga is praised so highly because it cares more so for plot, characters age, and it's a lot darker than the anime will ever be.

Anyway, I'm going for the Dragon/Rock Fossil Pokemon because he looks awesome. The beard though makes him look hilarious after he evolves.
Old 2013-09-21, 21:17   Link #558
ImperialFlameGod8190

he looks funny I admit that and he seems like rampardos with the dragon element added to it should be an interesting game the only thing left to find out for me is the final stage of the starters and other dragons besides noivern. That and mega salamence mega dragonite and the one im really interested in Mega hydreigon.

The one thing that I don't like is they made mega ampharos a dragon with mold breaker and yet didn't make mega charizard a dragon
Old 2013-09-21, 21:28   Link #559
Destined_Fate

It is indeed a bummer that they refused to make Mega Charizard a Dragon type.
Old 2013-09-21, 21:55   Link #560
Exthiel
A Romaticist

Quote:
Your missing something very important. Freeze dry lets it clobber cradily and there's a 90% chance it gets surf as well. Think about this moveset for example Surf Freeze dry and Giga impact (Because normal moves become ice thanks to his ability. Giga impact or freeze dry will clobber every dragon with the exception of hydreigon and druddigon. Give it surf and it can clobber every other fossil. fact is with a potential moveset of giga impact freeze dry and surf this pokemon can clobber a ton of pokemon. The only thing that could make this thing not be a powerhouse are the stats
That still doesn't mean anything in the face of superior stats. The fact that it's a Rock/Ice pokemon means it's total prey for anything with a decent attack and Fighting and Steel type moves. Scizor with Bullet Punch and Lucario and Conkeldurrs, which infest the competitive game, will steam roll it. Your also forgetting that all the competitive Dragon's have superior speed and pack a move that covers their weakness. Garchomp with Yache Berry comes to mind. Chance are they'll take it down with one shot before it can even do anything.

On the other note, they really could have just turned Charizard into a dragon. Just give it Fire/Dragon and slap it with Levitate will prob make the fans go wild but I guess having Drought makes it better too.

Tags
pokemon x & y, rpg