Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-03-22, 03:06   Link #11921
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Apparently, there are 5 more 00 slots for the Robot Damashii line.

I say it's the Trans-Am colors of the other Gundams, plus the limited edition Trans-Am 00.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
http://tamashii.jp/special/robot_dam...neup/index.php

There are another 5 ROBOT魂<SIDE MS> pictures which are not shown yet. I know 3 of the 5 are the Regnant, Trans Am Clear 00 Gundam, and Crossbone X1. Any idea what the other 2 are? Arche and Susanoo I hope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
There are only 2 unknown MS units now. As listed on that same page after the 0 Gundam, it is as follows:

Gadessa (Bring), ???, Crossbone Gundam X-1, Crossbone Gundam X-2 Kai, ???.

Since we know about Regnant and Trans Am Clear 00 Gundam, that should be it. Which means there are no more until they announce more figures in the Side MS line.
Were you talking about these 5? I saw an entry on Ngee Kiong's blog (http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/...ii-nation.html) saying something about another 4 more RDs from Gundam 00, but I'm not sure whether its an additional 4 to the 5 above, or a subset.
Un1ver5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 05:59   Link #11922
JayCee
Enigma

Quote:
Thanks. Haha, I didn't really go test the extremes of Nadleeh's mobility cause I was more concerned with how to do his armour purge. I don't have much complaints with it though, the construction of it's arms are almost similar to the old MGs (I compared it with my Freedom), except that you can't move the shoulders forwards or backwords.

The legs are attached to the waist piece with ball joints, so you can't stretch them out too far. The feet are attached to the legs with also just ball joints instead of the second joint MGs have.

Maybe the only thing I have gripes about is that when you combine the pieces to form Virtue, The feet don't stay flat on the ground because of the thick armour and lack of the second ankle joint.

I'm pretty happy with this kit though, comparing the improvements Bandai have done with their NG 1/100s. While the old ones had blocky proportions, their Gundam 00 ones look rather appropriate.

Ha, lowly? Dude, they look awesome. Are those red tiny stuff stickers or decals? They add the finishing touch to a model. I hate how the sticker ones show with their sheen, while I'm too lazy to scratch out the individual decals.

Btw, how did you make the white background for your photoshoots? Is there any kind of program I can use?

Thanks for the compliment and answering question about Nadleeh. But to be honest if I was to get Nadleeh it would most probably be for purging armour/trans am mode. Anyhow being yeah they're decals that I use. Decals are really a patience game to be honest. Even for me it sometimes drives me nuts. As for white background google up on how to make home made light tent/box. I used a light tent I made with the white balance settings configured on my DSLR to tungsten +3. Due to my lamps I use gives off a yellow hue I needed to edit the rest of the light settings on adobe photoshop CS2. Hope that helps. (I should really get better bulbs but too lazy and saves money just using any old household appliances).

If all that sounds hassle to you. What I can do is if you take some clear pictures of your gundam in a well lit place with a clear background such as a wall or what not I can do the light edit settings for you. Just let me know if you want to email it to me or host it somewhere and give me the link to edit for you.

Last edited by JayCee; 2009-03-22 at 06:30.
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 08:05   Link #11923
Scavenger
スカルリーダー

Send a message via MSN to Scavenger
I'm about to win an awesome Gundam figure on ebay in 3 minutes. Update in a few minutes.

EDIT:
I won a 1/60 scale Wing Gundam figure
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=370173588041

In the last minute some faggot started to bid too but I won. I paid quite a bit more but oh well.

It's the same figure as in this awful video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU2-kEQ-LTU

Oh yeah, I'm a tough Gundam pilot!

Last edited by Scavenger; 2009-03-22 at 08:19.
Scavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 09:15   Link #11924
Knight_SV

it's strange that bandai didn't made 1/60 00 Gundam, maybe they will go straight to PG 00 perhapds
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 09:43   Link #11925
MeesesGlokmah

How much you guys wanna bet that Bandai will try to milk us for more money by releasing a Trans-Am Burst 00?!?
Old 2009-03-22, 09:45   Link #11926
Un1ver5e

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
Thanks for the compliment and answering question about Nadleeh. But to be honest if I was to get Nadleeh it would most probably be for purging armour/trans am mode. Anyhow being yeah they're decals that I use. Decals are really a patience game to be honest. Even for me it sometimes drives me nuts. As for white background google up on how to make home made light tent/box. I used a light tent I made with the white balance settings configured on my DSLR to tungsten +3. Due to my lamps I use gives off a yellow hue I needed to edit the rest of the light settings on adobe photoshop CS2. Hope that helps. (I should really get better bulbs but too lazy and saves money just using any old household appliances).

If all that sounds hassle to you. What I can do is if you take some clear pictures of your gundam in a well lit place with a clear background such as a wall or what not I can do the light edit settings for you. Just let me know if you want to email it to me or host it somewhere and give me the link to edit for you.
Haha, my photography/photo-editing skills are practically non existent. I do have some basic photo editing sofeware though, anyway I can whitewash the background?

Appreciate it, we'll continue this conversation through pms then.

Last edited by Un1ver5e; 2009-03-22 at 10:00.
Old 2009-03-22, 12:00   Link #11927
canti300

need help with gundam toy scale

Hey i was wondering if you guys could help me. I would of started a new thread but this site wont seem to let me -_- so i thought this would be the best place to ask. I recently got two gundam toys, one of which was a 1/200 scale gundam. The 1/200 scale was a bit smaller than the other toy i got, which was an MSIA Hazel gundam. The scale wasnt listed on the site, and i was wondering if someone could help me with the scale of the action figure.
Here's the link to the MSIA gundam:
http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban945810.html

I thought i read somewhere that the MSIAs were 1/144, but i cant remember where or if i even saw that. Any help would be great, thanks.
canti300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 13:31   Link #11928
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Played around with my gunpla a bit. Finally redoing the scene of Freedom stabbing

Spoiler for diorama:

though it is not an exact replication with shield on etc but still one gets the spirit :P

---

Now I am just waiting for them to release a MG 00. To cool to be overllooked, especially after today's episode
Old 2009-03-22, 13:42   Link #11929
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Played around with my gunpla a bit. Finally redoing the scene of Freedom stabbing

Spoiler for diorama:

though it is not an exact replication with shield on etc but still one gets the spirit :P

---

Now I am just waiting for them to release a MG 00. To cool to be overllooked, especially after today's episode
Its a shame you couldn't complete the scene by having Freedom stabbing Impulse through the face, like in the show.
Old 2009-03-22, 13:58   Link #11930
vbann

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah View Post
How much you guys wanna bet that Bandai will try to milk us for more money by releasing a Trans-Am Burst 00?!?
They will one way or the other.
vbann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 14:12   Link #11931
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Its a shame you couldn't complete the scene by having Freedom stabbing Impulse through the face, like in the show.
To me, the scene looked different. ABSOLUTE SHINN tryumph! :P

I just changed the pose and I thought I like it more, with the Impulse lowered a bit to change dynamics:

Notice the little Gilbert :P lol
Old 2009-03-22, 14:28   Link #11932
justavisitor

Nice one Sir Dearka XD

Also, any chance/news that Regnant will be released as HG 1/144??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 14:58   Link #11933
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Nope. The closest one you can get is the Robot Tamashii version
Old 2009-03-22, 18:38   Link #11934
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post

Also, any chance/news that Regnant will be released as HG 1/144??
But it's BIG!

But since there are Psycho Gundams for HGUC.

There's a chance that the Regnant gets a HG treatment.
Old 2009-03-22, 18:48   Link #11935
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i'd like destroy gundam to be mg.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 20:25   Link #11936
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Another interesting Damashii item is a 1000 yen special 00 item.

Weapons pack?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 20:33   Link #11937
Un1ver5e

Quote:
Originally Posted by canti300 View Post
Hey i was wondering if you guys could help me. I would of started a new thread but this site wont seem to let me -_- so i thought this would be the best place to ask. I recently got two gundam toys, one of which was a 1/200 scale gundam. The 1/200 scale was a bit smaller than the other toy i got, which was an MSIA Hazel gundam. The scale wasnt listed on the site, and i was wondering if someone could help me with the scale of the action figure.
Here's the link to the MSIA gundam:
http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban945810.html

I thought i read somewhere that the MSIAs were 1/144, but i cant remember where or if i even saw that. Any help would be great, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNWeapon View Post
I have a question,

I am thinking of grabbing the Robot Damashii 0 Gundam, which is out in March I believe. As I only take in HG 1/144 kits, I was wondering, what's the size difference comparisons between a HG 1/144 and a RD model? Are they about the same size?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
Robot Damashii should be about the same size as a normal MSIA so I think it's like 1 to 3 centimetres smaller compared to the 1/144 version.
Quote:
Nope nope, Damashii figures are a good 2-3 inches taller than traditional MSIA.

The 00 Gundam and the Ahead are in scale with the EMSIA Gelgoogs, which are considerably taller thank regular MSIA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNWeapon View Post
So, in short, take an example, the difference in size/height between a RD Exia and HG 1/144 Exia is?
Quote:
Hard to say, there is no Robot Damashii Exia. :

This picture should help ya.

Some old debate involving MSIAs / RDs / HG 1/144s. I did a comparison between my MSIA Exia and the HG 1/144 one. The MSIA one seems a little shorter, but I guess it would not be wrong to say it's around 1/144.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for the above:
MSIA - MSIA - RD - MSIA
Old 2009-03-22, 20:45   Link #11938
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
I'm about to win an awesome Gundam figure on ebay in 3 minutes. Update in a few minutes.

EDIT:
I won a 1/60 scale Wing Gundam figure
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=370173588041

In the last minute some faggot started to bid too but I won. I paid quite a bit more but oh well.

It's the same figure as in this awful video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU2-kEQ-LTU

Oh yeah, I'm a tough Gundam pilot!

Congrats on winning the figure, but did you really have to bring up the commercial? Seriously, just hearing that guy saying gunDAM gunDAM gunDAM over and over again just gives me the heebie jeebies.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 20:49   Link #11939
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Some old debate involving MSIAs / RDs / HG 1/144s. I did a comparison between my MSIA Exia and the HG 1/144 one. The MSIA one seems a little shorter, but I guess it would not be wrong to say it's around 1/144.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for the above:
MSIA - MSIA - RD - MSIA
Yup, but to get technical, the RX-78 is the MSIA V2.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 20:50   Link #11940
beamknight87
Gold Saint

Some pics of what most probably will be my last gunpla in a very long time, the MG WZC. Currently I have no plans to acquire any other models:
Spoiler for size:

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy