Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-17, 15:56   Link #881
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Images
this guy from the OP...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
You think this show is going to give that much focus on such forgettable fodder?

I'm just surprised that they're still alive.
well he is in the op next to the guy that said 9 iota, i am surprised no one noticed it yet
Old 2018-02-17, 16:01   Link #882
PentingWolf

Quote:
Looking at the cast credits, he's probably "9' α" (nine alpha?). He refers to "Nine Iota" and iota is the 9th letter of the greek alphabet. So it looks like within the "Nines" they are referred to from Alpha to Iota and 02 is Iota...?

Images
this guy from the OP...

Nine Iota - 9 10 - 910 = 016 upside down and reversed. It's Hiro.

In the system of Greek numerals, iota has a value of 10. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iota ) 9 ''10''

- nine iota
- 9 10

910 = 016 upside down and reversed.

Doesn't make sense if it was aimed towards Oni, because she was standing way off from the rest of the group, while Hiro was the one who was being swarmed by everyone.
Similarly, Hiro hasn't had a successful partner before.
Similarly, Oni has already had her fair share of success in combat while this is Hiro's first time(s) doing so.
It makes as much, if not more sense for it to be aimed towards Hiro.
PentingWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 16:08   Link #883
_Ninja_

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I felt sad for 02 at the end being ignored by the others like that. It's not like Hiro alone was responsible for what happened.
There will be time for bonding now that Zero Two isn't just wandering around searching for a partner.
_Ninja_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 16:12   Link #884
Roxanne
メンバー

I feel bad for Zero two. She doesnt have any friends and everyone sees her like a monster that is why her life is really very bad I hope she will get a happy ending in final episode. And besides, why does Zero two hate kyoryuu? Maybe she is also a kyoryuu
Note; İchigo was sibling zoned
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 16:14   Link #885
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
this was such a good episode, it great action and character, it really highlighted 02's character after hiro "died" it's not like she doesn't care about people she feels sadness everytime she loses a partner she has just lost to many and is desensitized , and ichigo is such a moron she literally friendzoning herself even after gobro tried to help her, also if there was any question on whether or not hiro's former partner is alive, yeah she dead otherwise when hiro was dying he wouldn't have seen her spirit
His hallucinations prove nothing.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 16:49   Link #886
Sakuratsuki

Just finished the episode and this episode was great. Ichigo sibling zoned herself there. Looking forward to see more about the past of 002. This episode clearly explained her behavior so far. Being called a monster and even calling herself a monster, her kinda living an isolated life. All contributed to the current 002. I hope she gets a good ending. Hiro could contribute to that with his new found resolve/goal.

That scene at the end, Hiro his states all went back to normal. What in the name of happened there really. Perhaps the feelings he had at that moment that he wanted to help 002 out, realizing the real problems of 002. Triggered perhaps Hiro going like that. his new goal compared to the old one where he said, we do it for Papa and bla bla perhaps also was a trigger for him becoming like that. 002 sowhat went depression mode when Hiro started to talk about how they do it for Papa. What I said last time, 002 is really the one who actually woke up and realized how messed this world really is with Papa sect . That may perhaps explain her isolated attitude/behvior so far. I'm really excited to see how this will develop. As more people mentioned before, I don't think the kids or 002 are the problem but the problem is the world they are living in with Papa as a kind of god.

Looking forward to see what will happen in the next episode even more with the introduction of the new kid at the end.

Edit: well thinking about it it's a coupling system for a reason, so feeling more connected to your partner like Hiro did at the end will perhaps have this kind of effect.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2018-02-17 at 17:16.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 17:20   Link #887
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
His hallucinations prove nothing.
Yeah, until I see the official report I think that was just him hallucinating. Especially since he didn't actually die.

My other thoughts:

Spoiler:
Old 2018-02-17, 17:25   Link #888
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 6 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 17:26   Link #889
PentingWolf

Nishigori Yamete

Nishigori does it again.
PentingWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 17:41   Link #890
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i just noticed that the girls in the background of the nine are muzzled. 02 clones or attempts to replicate her condition?

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 17:45   Link #891
Blueknight78

ok, after watch this episde i really don't know which one is worst if the annoying guy(which somehow calmed down on this episode) or ichigo, man that girl is really a hidrance for the team, she just unable to "move" unlike her partner, she keep putting her feelings above anything and screwing/giving up easy, she is without a doubt the worst leader ever of a team, her partner on other hand really diserves being the leader, ichigo is just your "lovely suffering broken third wheel for the "shipping wars and peoples which love the "loser girl" type in romance, because peoples "feel her sadness and forget how crap her actions are being for the team, she really don't diservers being the leader, even the annoying guy looks like actually trying to do his best in battle, even the fat guy while she only making things worse for her partner, i really can't see myself liking her just because that, she looks like the only character which gonna be forever locked on her "cliche" behaviou and not move up for the sake of idiot and pointless (when the winner is terrible obvious)ship wars which the writers love to do.

While i really loved that episode action and all things ichigo still fighting for the tittle of "worst cliche character ever" cuz so far for a leader she being pretty shit and even for a "pilot, the others girls are doing much better than her, actually almost everyone here is trying while she is trying to stay on that crap situation, really one of the bad characters of this serie.
Old 2018-02-17, 17:57   Link #892
Mistyclear

It’s official Goro is my favorite character in this series, so reliable.
They’re going the route I didn’t want to see with Ichigo, but knew was going to happen anyway.
Mitsuru (is that how his name is spelt?) was unexpectedly reliable this episode as well the loud guy whose name I can never remember. The...sorry for how rude this sounds, I just don’t know his name...er fat guy...that sounds so rude to say ugh.... I still don’t really understand him and his partner, they are kind of just there.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 18:04   Link #893
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
Quote:
Images
this guy from the OP...
Quote:
You think this show is going to give that much focus on such forgettable fodder?

I'm just surprised that they're still alive.
well he is in the op next to the guy that said 9 iota, i am surprised no one noticed it yet
Huh? Are we talking about the same person? I'm talking about this guy:
Images

I don't see him in the OP image you quoted.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 18:27   Link #894
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
everyone else from their team is closer to Hiro, not to mention that they were legitimately worried if he could survive piloting with her a third time. Plus, when she's not interacting with Hiro, 02 does sort of give off this aloof aura to everyone else.
She did save their butts numerous times now, though. They could be more appreciative.

I realize well that 02 is unapproachable, but Hiro's friends need to reach out. Now that he's survived (or whatever happened) his third encounter, I hope they open up to her more.

Do you think Hiro still has the gooey mass on his chest though it retreated from his face? Has it spread?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 18:27   Link #895
shadow1296

Quote:
Huh? Are we talking about the same person? I'm talking about this guy:
Images

I don't see him in the OP image you quoted.
his hair is combed to the side with in the show but he is literally the guy next to blonde one tell me i am not the only one who sees it he is on the left of the picture with his hair covering his right eye
Old 2018-02-17, 18:33   Link #896
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I'm pretty sure that they're different people but if that guy does indeed adopt such an appearance and demeanor then I reckon that alone will increase his relevance several fold.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 18:44   Link #897
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Anyone find the 3rd form of the huge klaxxosaur is quite hilarious ? Piston movement as weapon lol .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 18:48   Link #898
Arkard

Ugh that heartbroken look on Ichigo's face when she SELF sibling zones herself and Hiro goes along with it.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 19:04   Link #899
James Rye

A bit over two minutes in, Goro keeps being the best bro you could ask for. And damn, Ichigo got shot down before she could even confess before on what she believed to be their last or at least Hiro's last battle. "I've always seen you as a sibling." "Same here", god, dude, stop being so dense like a black hole, no sibling would kiss her own bro on his lips (at least no normal sis that is). >.<

Was surprised how nobody died. What exactly is the "fuel" though that the platoon 26 leader 090 was talking about? Wasn't the mechas running on the emotional bond between the girls and boys?
And how did Hiro beat the virus so miraculously back? just by thinking about wanting to be with 02? Really liked the Naomi moment btw. Felt like she did know Hiro quite well, I guess they might have been partners in training before this whole first synchronization try in their Franxxx.

Nice fight though the Klaxosauriers, expect the Gutenberg one, hardly felt like a real threat. More like annoying cockroaches. Gj for Platoon 13, they had some moments to shine on like Zorome/Miku saving the leader of Platoon 26 or Mitsu/Ikuno helping Kokoro/....Big Guy up and ofc Goro&Ichigo leading the team and keeping everyone focused on the goal. Looked like Goro had succeed in making Ichigo come back to her senses given her Mecha face was already online when Hiro revived. Really hope best bro Goro doesn't die in this series. Gobro for life, man! He gotta stay alive!
Old 2018-02-17, 19:08   Link #900
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
What exactly is the "fuel" though that the platoon 26 leader 090 was talking about? Wasn't the mechas running on the emotional bond between the girls and boys?
They have pills for that
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote