AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Old 2010-06-05, 09:54   Link #1001
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Pretty sure it's only in the movie. Showing the event isn't even canon since the game also only suggests that his father had hit him at least once.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-07, 20:48   Link #1002
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
In Clannad they make a big deal about Dangos and them being popular. Do they really exist?
Old 2010-06-07, 21:11   Link #1003
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevil1 View Post
In Clannad they make a big deal about Dangos and them being popular. Do they really exist?
this was already asked, and answered last page, so I'll just quote it so you can know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiphongdao View Post
Is it true that the Dango Daikazoku was once famous in real life Japan?
No. As far as I know, Dango Daikazoku is completely fictional and made by Jun Maeda.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 02:46   Link #1004
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Dango, THEMSELVES, however, are real.

Just not Dango Daikazoku.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 07:44   Link #1005
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
Sorry Konakaga I mustave missed thouse postes when I looked back, Thanks for the answer anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Dango, THEMSELVES, however, are real.

Just not Dango Daikazoku.
Unless I missed something, I think you and Konakaga might be talking about something diffrent?
Anyway Khu, Where can I buy one? or a few? By Dango do you mean the food on a stick? or the stuffed cushins?
Old 2010-06-08, 08:16   Link #1006
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

There are cushions...try looking on deviant art. I remember I found an artist who was selling anime sized ones (i.e. the ones in Nagisa's room) for $255 USD. And yeah, there is the dango on a stick. XD
Old 2010-06-10, 12:56   Link #1007
kitten320

I think I saw somethig similar to dango on milk pack...
Old 2010-06-11, 04:07   Link #1008
dgreater1
Misuzu & Kotomi Protector

Trivia: Dango here in the Philippines are usually put in "Ginataang Halo-halo" (a dessert) and it's called Bilobilo.

Now for some Philippine cuisine that uses rice flour much like Dango...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puto

I especially like Puto Bungbong during Winter Season.
dgreater1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 04:24   Link #1009
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

I think it would be very crowded if all the [insert food using dango] here went to an amusement park!
Old 2010-06-11, 09:50   Link #1010
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreater1 View Post
Trivia: Dango here in the Philippines are usually put in "Ginataang Halo-halo" (a dessert) and it's called Bilobilo.

Now for some Philippine cuisine that uses rice flour much like Dango...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puto

I especially like Puto Bungbong during Winter Season.
Thank you. Next time I go eat halo-halo with my family I'll think of Nagisa and Ushio, remember AS episodes 16 and 18, cry like a bitch in front of the waiter/waitress and have to go home in shame.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 10:10   Link #1011
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

lol.

"Buh, buh buh...Ushio..."
>waitress's face
*takes out picture
"LOOK! ISN'T SHE SO CUTE T_T"
Old 2010-07-15, 15:37   Link #1012
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

sorry if its bin posted before but I dont wanna search through the entire thread lol, but in the Clannad game is there a way to see how many lights you've collected so far?
Old 2010-07-15, 16:51   Link #1013
XGeneral2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
sorry if its bin posted before but I dont wanna search through the entire thread lol, but in the Clannad game is there a way to see how many lights you've collected so far?
You should be able to count them on the title screen.
XGeneral2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 18:28   Link #1014
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

hmm, from what I can see there arn't any lights on mine, maybe its just cuz nagisa and misae routes don't give lights or something
Old 2010-07-15, 21:13   Link #1015
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

You have to do Tomoyo straight after Misae and help Misae get her cat to get the light for Misae's route.
Old 2010-07-16, 14:39   Link #1016
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

I finished the tomoyo route and got a light, but even though I helped misae find her cat, I only have one light. did I mess up somehow? atm im trying skipping to the end again cuz i saved at the choice so maybe i just cant get two lights simutaniously or something...

edit: sigh... now im skipping previous text through all of misaes and tomoyos routes again thinking it might be because I loaded off a save instead of starting again when I started tomoyos route

Last edited by Kishin; 2010-07-16 at 14:54.
Kishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 19:05   Link #1017
XGeneral2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
I finished the tomoyo route and got a light, but even though I helped misae find her cat, I only have one light. did I mess up somehow? atm im trying skipping to the end again cuz i saved at the choice so maybe i just cant get two lights simutaniously or something...

edit: sigh... now im skipping previous text through all of misaes and tomoyos routes again thinking it might be because I loaded off a save instead of starting again when I started tomoyos route
Yeah, I think you need to start Tomoyo's route fresh after completing Misae's route (and do Tomoyo's route immediately after Misae's).
XGeneral2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 20:44   Link #1018
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

DAMNIT I finished tomoyo again after misae again but still didnt get a light, its not supposed to give you the option to help find the cat unless youre on the right track isnt it? but even after helping her twice i didnt get the light. i'm following the walkthrough on page 3 exactly, is there something wrong with it or am i making a mistake here?
Old 2010-07-16, 21:03   Link #1019
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

The point where you're probably messing up is the 3 choices, all in a row in Misae's route. You will KNOW when you've got her down is when you meet her as a schoolgirl. And that's all I'll say about it. Save at your first choice, then save at your second, then at your third and trial and error. Seriously.
Old 2010-07-16, 21:31   Link #1020
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

ah i was wondering why it always ended so abruptly, all choices arnt worded the same way as the walkthrough shows, well at least its a good thing that i saved there the second time around but CRAP I gotta go all the way through tomoyo a third time

edit: so if i do the right choices she'll tell about her past right?

edit2: FINALLY i got it, scold worry and smell for future refrence

edit3..: THANK GOD I didnt have to start from the beginning again, loading off a save point in tomoyos route was enough, finally got misaes light

Last edited by Kishin; 2010-07-16 at 21:57.
Kishin is offline   Reply With Quote