AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-19, 03:43   Link #41
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

lol no worries Tenson though if its true that you found a place that rents less then 100 a month let me know k? lol

btw if you dont mind me asking where bouts do you live?
Old 2005-12-19, 04:39   Link #42
TDRKZ
Asa all the way

o man justin i just did but we were already ahead!!! have no fear my ranting and raving is here!

Iiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm BACK!
Old 2005-12-19, 11:13   Link #43
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDRKZ
o man justin i just did but we were already ahead!!! have no fear my ranting and raving is here!

Iiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm BACK!
You don't know how much that warms my heart.

Only Asa-San's cooking can warm it more. (Or her breasts against my back )
Old 2005-12-19, 13:56   Link #44
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rion Steiner
LOL you guys are like tempting me to continue Shuffle back XD. But I guess the series really became predictable though.
Last I checked the series wasn't categorized as suspence....

If it really is predictable do please share with us the ending scene by scene and everything. Including if you predicted that Tsubomi was gonna show up and such.

Quote:
Im happy that the other girls are doing fine now hehe.
Everyone should be. Rather than pondering like the sky fell down on their heads, they should be happy they've moved on.

Quote:
Though I was wishing that they get their own romantic ending. Can anyone give me a screenie of Nerine in Maid mode? -^_^-
There can only be one.

I'm working on the wiki articles for the girls, I'll try and match up a screenshot profile for Nerine in maid mode. Not sure if I should match the Neko profile for Primula.

Quote:
Im wishing my best of luck for Rin and Asa.
Uh no...it should be wish best of luck for Kaede and Primula Man did you not see how she blushed with Kaede?

Quote:

Oh yeah..... Can't anyone really express how sad Asa's situation is everytime she gets attack by that pain? Keeps reminding me of someone.
Probably the reason why they went with Asa, when you make a couple, they have to suffer. Pretty much a given rule.
Old 2005-12-19, 14:12   Link #45
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
Last I checked the series wasn't categorized as suspence....

If it really is predictable do please share with us the ending scene by scene and everything. Including if you predicted that Tsubomi was gonna show up and such.

Everyone should be. Rather than pondering like the sky fell down on their heads, they should be happy they've moved on.

Probably the reason why they went with Asa, when you make a couple, they have to suffer. Pretty much a given rule.

Oh good, here we go again

Suspense is nonexistent now, true.

I fail to see how not predicting Tsubomi appearing deprives Shuffle of being predictable The girl won 3 episodes before the end, there's not much they can pull to make it unpredicable. We KNOW Asa and Rin will be together. I don't need to write the script of the remaining episodes just to show you that Shuffle IS predictable. The details may be unpredicable, the story though is NOT.

Won't even comment on the "sky fell on their heads". Be happy for yourself and leave the rest to do what they feel like doing.

As for the suffering part, there is clearly a difference of opinion as to what is true suffering

What can I say, something in your posts provokes me to respond
Old 2005-12-19, 14:30   Link #46
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
What can I say, something in your posts provokes me to respond
excellent....

Quote:
I fail to see how not predicting Tsubomi appearing deprives Shuffle of being predictable The girl won 3 episodes before the end, there's not much they can pull to make it unpredicable. We KNOW Asa and Rin will be together. I don't need to write the script of the remaining episodes just to show you that Shuffle IS predictable. The details may be unpredicable, the story though is NOT.
Well yeah...what twists can you expect? It's based on a game so we have a general idea of what the story will come out.

speaking of which, what did the teacher yell at Rin when he was waving at Asa? Was it another threat with bunny-jumps or something?
Old 2005-12-19, 15:07   Link #47
Tenson
"Hakuna Matata" Expert

Send a message via ICQ to Tenson Send a message via AIM to Tenson Send a message via Yahoo to Tenson
20 pages report before tomorrow
Old 2005-12-19, 15:22   Link #48
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenson
20 pages report before tomorrow
Yes, and do a Kama Sutra research
Old 2005-12-19, 16:31   Link #49
DragonSamurai55

Send a message via AIM to DragonSamurai55
I can't wait to see this subbed. Judging by the avatars, Primula is gonna be incredibly cute. ^^

Also, I don't think its entirely impossible we'll get an unexpected ending, although, very unlikely.

Spoiler for PC Game Plot in Theory:

Okay, very unlikely, but, it WOULD be a unique and unexpected ending, would it not? *Expects AAA will shoot him down for so much as suggesting this* >> << >> *Holds up shield*

As far as the episode though, is there a lot of Asa x Rin? I've been waiting for that to seriously take off. ^^
Old 2005-12-19, 16:39   Link #50
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
the only unpredictable ending would be if Rin does sumthin smart for once in his life and goes through with the polygamy...or if Rin dies...XD
Old 2005-12-19, 16:43   Link #51
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Agree with both of the above posts All proposed endings seem far more interesting that a plain RinxAsa ending. And much more delightful
Old 2005-12-19, 16:55   Link #52
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
how bout the girls start playing a game about throwing knives at Rin to see who can hit him first...
Kaede: YATTA!!!
Primula: ahh...u killed him...
Nerine: oh well
Sia: better not tell Asa...
Old 2005-12-19, 16:59   Link #53
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Wow so much hate for Rin.....

Though I have to agree on the predicable part, even though im glad that Rin chose Asa. After the whole kaede arc I found that im nolonger "at the edge of my seat" waiting for the next ep-.-
Old 2005-12-19, 17:01   Link #54
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
how bout the girls start playing a game about throwing knives at Rin to see who can hit him first...
Kaede: YATTA!!!
Primula: ahh...u killed him...
Nerine: oh well
Sia: better not tell Asa...
Sia: Nerine, annihilate him and I'll tell Kikyou to tell Asa that he abandoned her (the tragic, twisted, "innovative" Shuffle ending)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Wow so much hate for Rin.....

Though I have to agree on the predicable part, even though im glad that Rin chose Asa. After the whole kaede arc I found that im nolonger "at the edge of my seat" waiting for the next ep-.-
Well... Let's not lose hope, there are still 23 and 24 to go, so SOMETHING can happen (yeah right...)
Old 2005-12-19, 20:44   Link #55
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

damn...we need all the girls to come out with weapons and magic and try to assault each other in order to see who can really WIN RIN...but that would never happen...only in Itsuki's wet dreams...XD
Old 2005-12-19, 22:09   Link #56
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

mmmmmm female anatomy
Old 2005-12-19, 23:30   Link #57
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm should I or should I not? I think I should.

Spoiler for Tsubomi:
Old 2005-12-19, 23:39   Link #58
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
damn...we need all the girls to come out with weapons and magic and try to assault each other in order to see who can really WIN RIN...but that would never happen...only in Itsuki's wet dreams...XD
More likely they collectively decide broiled-Rin-on-a-stick would make all of them happier....

... but I'll wait and see how the series ends before writing that fan fiction
Old 2005-12-20, 03:01   Link #59
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
I want to watch this episode but i really dont feel like anguishing myself while i try to figure out what they say to each other ill just be a patient and wait for those subs to get out there.

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
Old 2005-12-20, 04:23   Link #60
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Flo ... can i get you to make it avatar friendly?
Closed Thread