AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-06-22, 18:15   Link #61
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

What system is sasuke talking about? There was war and blood shed before the formation of villages...
Old 2013-06-23, 00:28   Link #62
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
What system is sasuke talking about? There was war and blood shed before the formation of villages...
there was war before formation of villages but i think sasuke is talking about the ninja system,Nagato also believed as long as there is ninja system peace cannot be obtained, what sasuke is taking is just another version of that, that's why he intends to eliminate all the bijuu along with the spirits of other tailed beasts
Old 2013-06-23, 04:32   Link #63
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

^^ well that`s the worst solution I ever heard from Sasuke. I know there`s other better solutions other than that

Surely he`s a missing nin, I did not know what to do with his sudden 180 personality change at that point when it comes to other things like fanfictions and some other stuff
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 12:53   Link #64
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
^^ well that`s the worst solution I ever heard from Sasuke. I know there`s other better solutions other than that
I don't think its the worst solution. The goal was to stop the 10 tailed beast... exactly how were they planning on doing that if the Hokages weren't holding it down using that jutsu? and now that they have.. then what?

A lot of wars/battles have happened over the beasts, if they eradicate them, that will be that, but because Naruto knows their names and has befriended them, its very much unlikely.

Reason why I agree with Sasuke is that, if Naruto becomes like Sage, eventually he will die, and one day a New "bad guy" will appear to try tame the beasts again, creating a never ending a cycle

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 17:21   Link #65
Monster0

About the solution to world peace,is Naruto right or is Sasuke right?

Orochimaru may be the only character that understands the meaning of yin and yang.Two opposing forces,the clues are giving throughout the story.Madara and Hashirama read what they could from the sacred tablet and said"in the quest for peace god split things into yin and yang.This created the universe,two opposing forces working together."
If i think about what i know about yin & yang i remember that within yin is always a little yang and vice versa.What does this mean in the Naruto story?Well when i look at this forum i can see that there are some people that think Sasuke is right in the way he feels,others think that Naruto has a better way trying to understand and befriend everyone.But there are problems with both sides,and whether we go Sasuke or Naruto it is only a temporary solution.What i think Orochimaru knows is the two opposing forces must work together somehow.We can debate what is true evil and true good all day and we'll be going in circles.Because good is sometimes bad and bad sometimes is good.What is this crazy talk?no.Without the darkness and light together then nothing exists at all.The solution is not one thing over the other but balance of the yin and yang.

Last edited by Monster0; 2013-06-23 at 18:10.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 17:34   Link #66
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
I don't think its the worst solution. The goal was to stop the 10 tailed beast... exactly how were they planning on doing that if the Hokages weren't holding it down using that jutsu? and now that they have.. then what?

A lot of wars/battles have happened over the beasts, if they eradicate them, that will be that, but because Naruto knows their names and has befriended them, its very much unlikely.

Reason why I agree with Sasuke is that, if Naruto becomes like Sage, eventually he will die, and one day a New "bad guy" will appear to try tame the beasts again, creating a never ending a cycle
But is there any other way to defeat the Juubi? If it`s strong enough(yes I think that thing is over powered), why not sealed it to someone else who is not sage something like that(not a female person,duh )
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 17:47   Link #67
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
But is there any other way to defeat the Juubi? If it`s strong enough(yes I think that thing is over powered), why not sealed it to someone else who is not sage something like that(not a female person,duh )
i don't think that will be possible, first of all the seal will require sacrifice and then then the person in which it is sealed will have all the spirits inside him, which might not be possible for a human to sustain, and Madara is still there, even though he is not doing anything i don't he will just stand by and let the juubi be sealed away
Old 2013-06-24, 05:02   Link #68
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Golden View Post
Karin & Suigetsu's little "who's weirder?" argument was stupid lol
Lol, Sasuke's team-hawk has always been pretty dam lame. Really boring one-dimensional characters that seemed like an afterthought.

Would actually be pretty cool if Sasuke had some ultra-high level evil akatsuki type shinobi's working with him. (And no tobi doesn't count. Someone closer to his age).

Also what was that last panel showing? I coudln't see it clearly. Is that Tobi impaling/killing Kakashi, or is it meant to be some jutsu?
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 05:37   Link #69
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post

Also what was that last panel showing? I coudln't see it clearly. Is that Tobi impaling/killing Kakashi, or is it meant to be some jutsu?
they both pretty much stabbed each other, Kakashi used rakiri and Obito used a kunai
Old 2013-06-24, 08:55   Link #70
Sasheks

Yeah but a few chapters ago Kakashi made a hole in Obito's chest... So I'm not sure how this stab for a stab is going to work out for Kakashi.
Old 2013-06-24, 13:21   Link #71
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheks View Post
Yeah but a few chapters ago Kakashi made a hole in Obito's chest... So I'm not sure how this stab for a stab is going to work out for Kakashi.
exactly. the last panel is completely unimpressive. it's like asuma and hidan stabbing each other... great job kakashi. hope that strategy works out for you...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 13:47   Link #72
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
ya but the part of obito's body that kakashi made a hole in is made of the zetsu material, so may be the hole got filled by the same material
Old 2013-06-25, 07:13   Link #73
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Pointless last page. No lead up gives the "dramatic page" no impact. Instead previous pages were wasted on more grand standing and seeding the option for Sasuke to change his mind yet again. To say Sasuke changes his mind like a woman changes their mind would be an insult to women.

Just get to the chase... Kishimoto.

Last edited by Kenu; 2013-06-25 at 07:41.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 11:20   Link #74
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
kakashi managed a clone vs itachi, a clone vs pain, perhaps he has cloned it up here also...
Old 2013-06-25, 11:26   Link #75
james0246

Kakashi could also always use Izanagi to 'erase' his injuries. I do imagine that by the end of the fight/series Kakashi will lose Obito's eye anyway, so why not now? This'll also help all the people clamoring for Minato to talk to Obito.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 12:34   Link #76
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Kakashi could also always use Izanagi to 'erase' his injuries. I do imagine that by the end of the fight/series Kakashi will lose Obito's eye anyway, so why not now? This'll also help all the people clamoring for Minato to talk to Obito.
Or maybe this is a raiton clone like it was against Pain.

I can imagine many extreme things happening to many characters in this finale but i can't imagine Kakashi losing the eye that defined his character.

As for Obito now that we know that his whole body is made of Zetsu-goo i wonder if he will make use of his hundreds of sharingan eyes like in Danzou was doing but on much greater scale. We know that he can make an izanagi that lasts for 10 minutes using just one eye, so his whole body is covered with eyes he could have godmode for hours or even a day long.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 13:48   Link #77
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I can imagine many extreme things happening to many characters in this finale but i can't imagine Kakashi losing the eye that defined his character.
yea me neither. i imagine obito will be slightly redeemed before he dies and kakashi will live on with obito's eye still seeing the future for him, only a brighter one than obito thought possible. something lame like that haha

Quote:
As for Obito now that we know that his whole body is made of Zetsu-goo i wonder if he will make use of his hundreds of sharingan eyes like in Danzou was doing but on much greater scale. We know that he can make an izanagi that lasts for 10 minutes using just one eye, so his whole body is covered with eyes he could have godmode for hours or even a day long.
that's ridiculous and sadly... possible
Old 2013-06-25, 14:06   Link #78
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
something lame like that haha
You can't escape the "happy end" BTW i'm one of those average people who like a "happy end" when we have these looong and simple shonen manga stories, so much that i would be rather annoyed if it's some sad ending. In short stories that we see in movies a sad ending can be quite cool. I wouldn't have minded if the new batman trilogy didn't end in a happy way. But Naruto is simply not that kind of story for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
that's ridiculous and sadly... possible
Well we know there are hundreds of sharingans, so those should be used somehow. I just thought of the most obvious thing, but it would be nice if what actually happens is more interesting than that. Before i was thinking about Obito implanting all those eyes into the 10-tails to be used to cast the infinite tsukiyomi with those. But now it doesn't seem to be the case. What other options are there? There might be a plan for those eyes that was made either by Obito or Madara himself. Why would otherwise Obito help Itachi to kill his own clan. Itachi had his reason to do it, but why would Obito do it if not for all those eyes. Of course there's a chance that Obito did think of himself as Madara and as Madara he hated the clan, but that's a kinda boring explanation
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 18:54   Link #79
Cookie-Monster

My personal hope is that someone will realize that in a world of wifi communications and tv screens, some guns probably exist somewhere, and Konohomaru will save the day by killing Madara with a sniper rifle.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 21:05   Link #80
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Before i was thinking about Obito implanting all those eyes into the 10-tails to be used to cast the infinite tsukiyomi with those.
that's actually still what i think they are for. and yea, i agree about the happy ending over all. of course with orochimaru still lurking somewhere in the shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
My personal hope is that someone will realize that in a world of wifi communications and tv screens, some guns probably exist somewhere, and Konohomaru will save the day by killing Madara with a sniper rifle.
i know you're joking, but guns are useless in naruto. when you can control lightning, use clones, have zetsu bodies, etc... bullets are meaningless

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion