AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-05-09, 14:06   Link #41
greeneyes

If geneon dosen't licence it and nobody subs it i'm going to be very depressed Though i will say the around here summarys are great so atleast i've got something.
greeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 14:23   Link #42
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
Damn, Shuurei has quite the little harem going doesn't she...Sakujun x Shuurei is your favorite pairing? Are you insane? Why?
I liked the Sakujun x Shurrei pairing, too. Ryuuki's cute and all, but I thought the scenes with Sakujun were more interesting because they were so sexually charged. You could see that Shurrei was conflicted as well, as if her body and her mind were pulling her in opposite directions.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 01:21   Link #43
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Hopefully someone will pick this up either for fansub or licensing (since the 1st season was licensed, i assume it'll be just a matter of time before 2nd season does).
Old 2007-05-10, 10:04   Link #44
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
If geneon dosen't licence it and nobody subs it i'm going to be very depressed Though i will say the around here summarys are great so atleast i've got something.
hahaha, that's good because this is a very good show that deserves a bit of attention that it is receiving right now. Yep!

To add on, I really hope that the fansubs will be back because it will be deadly without it. I was almost tempted by my girlfriend to make a translation from chinese to english, but decided against it since it will be way too much work, ahahaha~ I am still doing the detailed summary as fast as I can though ^^
Impz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:37   Link #45
Barbka

than now some of you that understand japanese can tell me who is that girl from the op with the rose in her head? what is her connection to Shuurei?
Oh I still hope for Shuurei Ryuuki love but the op gives me some bad feeling. I hope that at least in this anime my my favourite coupple will come together
Barbka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 04:56   Link #46
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbka View Post
than now some of you that understand japanese can tell me who is that girl from the op with the rose in her head? what is her connection to Shuurei?
Oh I still hope for Shuurei Ryuuki love but the op gives me some bad feeling. I hope that at least in this anime my my favourite coupple will come together
The girl with the rose, Bara-hime is supposedly her...

Spoiler:

Apparently, once upon a time...

The Red Comet and Raww Le Klueze, both masked villains of Gundam jumped into the Saiunkoku universe. Realizing they had no mechas to fuel their ego there, they chose to fight over one beautiful rose's affection.

Raww had l33t powers, but even without a mecha, Red Comet was still 3x faster and snagged the rose away. For some reason, Raww emoed himself for years until his hair turned silver-white, only to come back to haunt the daughter of the rose.

I found it surprising many seemingly forgot that Shouka is still teh Black Wolf, legendary assassin, because I never once let it out of my mind, knowing for sure it will come back and haunt Shouka.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 11:24   Link #47
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The girl with the rose, Bara-hime is supposedly her...

Spoiler:

Apparently, once upon a time...

The Red Comet and Raww Le Klueze, both masked villains of Gundam jumped into the Saiunkoku universe. Realizing they had no mechas to fuel their ego there, they chose to fight over one beautiful rose's affection.

Raww had l33t powers, but even without a mecha, Red Comet was still 3x faster and snagged the rose away. For some reason, Raww emoed himself for years until his hair turned silver-white, only to come back to haunt the daughter of the rose.

I found it surprising many seemingly forgot that Shouka is still teh Black Wolf, legendary assassin, because I never once let it out of my mind, knowing for sure it will come back and haunt Shouka.
OMG, ZE MECHA OF BARA-HIMENESS!

Well, for those who wanted to know a bit more about the tale of Bara-hime, do re-watch Episode 29 of Saiunkoku Monogatari season 1, they have the story there.

With that too, Episode 6's detailed summary and thoughts is out in my blog and I hope that it will help alleviate the poor situation of no fansubs currently. :P
Old 2007-05-13, 08:33   Link #48
usagijen

Quote:
yeah... it's sad to see the fansubbers drop it =____=

anyways, just finished my summary of Saiunkoku II Episode 6 as well~ giving Saiunkoku more love that it deserves~ :3
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 09:29   Link #49
karumofin

i just started watching season 1 of this, its hard to believe that noone would be subbing this, even when its not licensed... especially if you consider how many useless series out there get subbed and some of them even by up to 5 groups at the same time... sigh...
karumofin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 18:44   Link #50
ani_d

I'm just practically waiting for the story to soar. If that happens I think some fansub group will be interested and pick this series up. ^.^

Haha it's so nice having two detailed summaries. I read and bookmarked both anime blogs. Keep up spreading the saimomo love. <3

Quote:
Damn, Shuurei has quite the little harem going doesn't she...Sakujun x Shuurei is your favorite pairing? Are you insane? Why?
I'd sacrifice my annoying brother to be in Shuurei's shoes hahaha Hmm but I love SakujunxShuurei pairing too. >] Sakujun is bad, and girls like bad boys so it was interesting to watch Shuurei and him together ^___^ Since his end was so ambiguous in the season 1, I think my hunch of him appearing this season is getting stronger. ^.^

I have a question. Was it made clear how Shouka separated himself from being the head of the Kou clan? -_- I always find it odd how he became an assassin while his lil bro Reishin gets to be the head.
ani_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 11:39   Link #51
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
I'm just practically waiting for the story to soar. If that happens I think some fansub group will be interested and pick this series up. ^.^

Haha it's so nice having two detailed summaries. I read and bookmarked both anime blogs. Keep up spreading the saimomo love. <3

I'd sacrifice my annoying brother to be in Shuurei's shoes hahaha Hmm but I love SakujunxShuurei pairing too. >] Sakujun is bad, and girls like bad boys so it was interesting to watch Shuurei and him together ^___^ Since his end was so ambiguous in the season 1, I think my hunch of him appearing this season is getting stronger. ^.^

I have a question. Was it made clear how Shouka separated himself from being the head of the Kou clan? -_- I always find it odd how he became an assassin while his lil bro Reishin gets to be the head.
I believe that he is part of the clan when he is the assassin and there is another head. However, when it came to ascension time, his bloodied hands made him reconsider the offer and he left and refused to be the head.

That's what I recalled, I can be wrong though, hehe ^^
Old 2007-05-15, 14:25   Link #52
KingMoo-chan
Onmyoji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impz View Post
I believe that he is part of the clan when he is the assassin and there is another head. However, when it came to ascension time, his bloodied hands made him reconsider the offer and he left and refused to be the head.

That's what I recalled, I can be wrong though, hehe ^^
Reishin's position is all the fault of Kurou. Shouka, naturally, should have become clan leader. Kurou, by virtue of his disdain for his eldest brother, managed to persuade their father to leave Shouka out of the succession, and so when the head of the clan passed away power was bestowed upon Reishin rather than his older brother.

Of course, Kurou's reason for his opinion of Shouka has yet to be revealed...
KingMoo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-19, 11:55   Link #53
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Episode 7's summary and thoughts is up in T.H.A.T Anime Blog...

For the synopsis...

Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-21, 20:27   Link #54
usagijen

"Summary" of Episode 7 (as well as my thoughts) is up in my blog as well...

Saiunkoku Episode 7 "Summary"

whew... this is one LOONG summary =__=;;
I couldn't bear skipping almost the entire 'negotiation' part... for much 'impact' o_O (makes you see just how 'ruthless' Shuurei is )
Old 2007-05-25, 00:39   Link #55
Pekkle3272

Anyone know where i can get the raw for episode 7? I usually dl my raws from saiyaman but episode 7 hasn't been posted yet and its almost time for episode 8.
Pekkle3272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 17:06   Link #56
lacusclyne

Quote:
Yes, very sad that subbed eps are not coming out... ;_;

If we could find a translator, my group would love to pick up Saiunkoku.....*sighs*
lacusclyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 20:46   Link #57
greeneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacusclyne View Post
Yes, very sad that subbed eps are not coming out... ;_;

If we could find a translator, my group would love to pick up Saiunkoku.....*sighs*
*prays for translator*
greeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-26, 10:52   Link #58
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Quote:
*prays for translator*
awww. Translators are perhaps the hardest to find, particularly those who are efficient in both Japanese and English.

That said, Episode 8 summary + thoughts is up in my blog. This is an extremely dialog heavy series, so I apologize ahead of time for the extensive summary on it.
Old 2007-05-30, 22:22   Link #59
usagijen

gackt...! quite late... sorry for the delay in posting my summary... had to read the novel to make sure of stuff (because I don't quite trust the chinese subs anymore... found other errors again, though minor... >< sigh... if only I could give the novel to the chinese translator... coz I'm such a sloow poke)

Saiunkoku II Episode 8 "Summary" (included some stuff from the novel on this one... just little tidbits the anime didn't include)

as for translating... I don't think I can't help much on that because of time constraints >< But I am willing to be a translation-checker if ever... =D

and great news...! a new group by the name of FLC (Four Leaf Clover) is working on season 2! yay! ^^

here's their site --> http://fourleafclover.wordpress.com/
Old 2007-05-31, 08:03   Link #60
karumofin

wow, thats great news! i cant wait to see the result!
karumofin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, historical, madhouse, romance