AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2007-04-07, 01:46   Link #161
Akina_san
Anime LoverX2

The Devils Fruit

Well the one fruit would be called the wing-wing fruit. The fruit would give you wings made of any material that you think in your mind. Like say for instance that you are fighting crocodile and he uses sand to block you. You could turn your wings into water and turn him into mud and you could make him have a beating from messing with you so much.
Akina_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 20:54   Link #162
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalthaczaar View Post
i wonder. with nico robin's powers cant she spurt out arms on her back and somehow make them the shape of wings then she can fly? maybe? (they would have to be big though to displace enough air to produce lift)

or maybe at least glide.
i know i quoted my self.

Spoiler for manga:
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 04:35   Link #163
animeffs13240
V for Victory

power hmmm??

i would like a copy copy fruit, kinda of like mr.2's power but instead of copying bodies, i would like to copy techniques, not copying devil fruit powers but regular human fighting/sword styles...that would be really cool then i could be king of the pirates!!!
Old 2007-04-28, 16:43   Link #164
kris07

I would like a fruit that would enable you eat other fruits and be able to use whatever the powers from the fruit are in any number of combinations.
kris07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 18:10   Link #165
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
I want the dark hole fruit that makes dark holes.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 18:21   Link #166
Cafe_Love
hawt secks

ahah my friend thought about this.
he wanted a pheromone devil fruit. so the women will flock to him XP

for me, i suppose a frui tthat makes me fast, like the flash. that'd seem pretty cool to go to china and back in less then 2 seconds.
Cafe_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 19:40   Link #167
demon_in_the_design

Considering how many times I've wished I had extra arms, I'd definitely go for the Hana Hana fruit. If I was making something up, though, I'd go for a fruit that'd let me push and pull things around with just my mind.
demon_in_the_design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 06:49   Link #168
comixA

i would definitely like a devil fruit that anything i touch into gold $_$.......but then again .. gold can't buy everything ..
comixA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 05:00   Link #169
harloman

i'd go for something like wind-wind fruit~ imagine what you can do with that: destructive power of tornados, move at the speed of wind, manipulate the air around you, turn into air (and fly like crocodile) and i dont think theres anything that can withstand against it

p.s. or if possible manipulating time would be better^^
harloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 18:12   Link #170
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
maybe a space dimensional fruit.. so you can travel and go anywhere in no time...

and oh yeah the pheromone fruit is cool
Old 2007-05-27, 01:00   Link #171
Calice
A real 'Prince' of a girl

For the real world, the devil fruit I would want would be:
Toku Toku no Mi = The Persuasion Fruit, it would allow you to do something similar to the 'Jedi Mind Trick' which would allow you to convince anyone to do as you say.

If on the other hand, I was living in the One Piece world, the devil fruit I want would have to be more interesting:
If I was good, Zenkai Zenkai no Mi = The Healing Bean Fruit, which gives me the ability to produce beans from my palms (like the Sensu beans from DBZ) which can be given to anyone to fix up all wounds and bring them back to full health.
If I was bad, Yuumei Yuumei no Hi = The Dark and Light Fruit, the user gains the ability to control light, making it as bright as a 1,000 suns or as dark as a moonless midnight, even making beams and balls of light or darkness.
Calice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 19:49   Link #172
ellifeedn
Thinker

I actually got an interesting idea for one. You know how there's a darkness fruit and it's said to be the strongest logia? I thought up a zoan type which I would like to think as the strongest zoan. This zoan is unique compared to the other ones. While the others allow 3 forms, this one only allows 2: full human and full beast. The beast form gained is that of a DEMON. The demon has skin as hard as or even harder than diamond, claws and fangs that can rip through steel, and can even resist the power of the sea (meaning the eater can stay in the form underwater and move around), for a short while anyway.

Tell me what you think.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 22:00   Link #173
Monkey D. Luffy

Gumo Gumo No Mi is the one I want.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 04:30   Link #174
Kwt
Banned

i would love some apility that make meturn to werwolf with amazing Strenth
Kwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 11:34   Link #175
SagaZone

Send a message via ICQ to SagaZone
Ice...then the weather will never be too hot 4 me
SagaZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 04:13   Link #176
Wai
Need a hand?

I'd like to have powers of the Hana Hana fruit or Ice Ice fruit, but it's a shame swimming is my main sport.
Old 2007-06-10, 11:16   Link #177
ahnia

i wan a DF tt gives mi all DF ability, something like the ultimate DF.
ahnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 10:02   Link #178
materiared

of course ill have mera mera no mi!!!!!!! FIRE BLAZES ABOUT EVERYTHING... that and being able to turn myself into fire!! awesome.. i bet a lot of chiks would fall for that... not to mention i wont need a lighter for my ciggies...
materiared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 13:26   Link #179
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

And dont forget all the chicks you set on fire
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 00:24   Link #180
iKumdo
Chodan

Send a message via AIM to iKumdo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I actually got an interesting idea for one. You know how there's a darkness fruit and it's said to be the strongest logia? I thought up a zoan type which I would like to think as the strongest zoan. This zoan is unique compared to the other ones. While the others allow 3 forms, this one only allows 2: full human and full beast. The beast form gained is that of a DEMON. The demon has skin as hard as or even harder than diamond, claws and fangs that can rip through steel, and can even resist the power of the sea (meaning the eater can stay in the form underwater and move around), for a short while anyway.

Tell me what you think.
Me thinks...... you have very little creativity. I mean sure it's overly powerful, but you have to admit, it sounds very stupid. If you're going to say all that, why don't I give you a great fruit.

The Man Man fruit. You gain the combined power of all the human beings of the world. So if one man, on average, can hit with a force of 100 kgs, the man man fruit allows you to hit with 650 billion kgs of force. Pretty crazy? Think of all the crazy stuff you can do with the combined strength of everyone on earth. If one man has the libido to go twice in one night...

(Man Man is an iKumdo copyright protected character, please do not steal the idea. Expect to see him in theatre soon alongside Spider Man 15)