AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 37 31.90%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 30 25.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 23.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 10.34%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 4.31%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.72%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.86%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.72%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-17, 22:28   Link #81
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
You shall not be alone in your rage. We will all rise up and shake the pillars of heaven should that ever come to pass.

Sheryl Joousama no tameni!
I toast to that!

Will be packing a M249 Automatic along with a handful of Sig Sauer P229's for anyone who needs extra "stuff".

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Old 2008-07-17, 22:34   Link #82
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
So urm, I still have a 4 wheel and a truckload of Molotov Cocktails, care to join in?

- Tak
Tak I knew you're a soccer fan but not that kind of soccer fan.
Old 2008-07-17, 22:47   Link #83
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
I toast to that!

Will be packing a M249 Automatic along with a handful of Sig Sauer P229's for anyone who needs extra "stuff".

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Nothing beats a good ol' Ak-47 when you need some raw, pure-as-diamond firepower!

Yes, that is real, and it is mine! Muwhahahahahaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf
Tak I knew you're a soccer fan but not that kind of soccer fan.
Football, my good man, football. Its simple English really, foot + ball, you obviously kick it. Unlike here in the US of A, football means holding the ball and run. And we complaint when people can't speak English... *sigh*

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-07-17, 22:51   Link #84
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Nothing beats a good ol' Ak-47 when you need some raw, pure-as-diamond firepower!

Football, my good man, football. Its simple English really, foot + ball, you obviously kick it. Unlike here in the US of A, football means holding the ball and run. And we complaint when people can't speak English... *sigh*

- Tak
Well if Kawamori does this dastardly deed, I'll be sure exercise my second amendment rights and join you in this righteous uprising!

Old 2008-07-17, 22:53   Link #85
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Well if Kawamori does this dastardly deed, I'll be sure exercise my second amendment rights and join you in this righteous uprising!

Suddenly, international travel seems worth it...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-07-17, 22:59   Link #86
ReddyRedWolf

I think we're derailed here in ep discussion.

By the way sorry guys but Japan has gun control laws.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2008-07-17 at 23:05. Reason: Spell checked , fingers faster than the brain.
Old 2008-07-17, 23:01   Link #87
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I think we're berailed here in ep discussion.

By the way sorry guys but Japan has gun control laws.
Oh, you vastly underestimates the power of will.

- Tak

Old 2008-07-17, 23:02   Link #88
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Indeed, I will WILL a curse onto Kawamori. That all his future works fail miserably or something to the same extent.
Old 2008-07-17, 23:03   Link #89
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:

- Tak
NICE!

Sadly I don't own any automatics...just a Mosin Nagant rifle.

And yes, that's the LA Gun club near Little Tokyo LOL.

Russian snipers are really nice but I'm hoping to get my hands on a Mauser....German weapons arevery nice and easy loading.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Old 2008-07-17, 23:08   Link #90
Tak

Quote:

Russian snipers are really nice but I'm hoping to get my hands on a Mauser....German weapons arevery nice and easy loading.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Pulling a Mosin can sometimes be a major pain. Yeah, I do own Mauser 98K rifles, in fact, two of them. One is in military-new condition, both shoot like a dream. Aside from the slow loading, they are very powerful weapons indeed.

- Tak

Old 2008-07-17, 23:19   Link #91
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I think we're derailed here in ep discussion.
LOL, you're right. Sorry about that.

@Tak:
I have some questions about the Mauser so I might PM you in a bit rather than ask you here.

すみません!

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Old 2008-07-17, 23:31   Link #92
Westlo
Lets be reality

Kawamori won't kill off one of Sheryl and Ranka, if any of them get "killed" it would probably be like Sara Nome, highly, highly doubt that one of those two will get the guld treatment.
Old 2008-07-17, 23:38   Link #93
SymphonicRain

Comparing both sides of the fleet, I can safely assure you that Kawamori must be sane enough not to piss off the Majesty's fleet. Afterall, it would seem our fleet is far more hot-blooded than the Petite puppy fleet. ^_^
Old 2008-07-17, 23:39   Link #94
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem
Voice: Richard Bilra, he plans to take in/bring in that young man?

Voice3: Saotome Alto, was it? I don't understand his reasoning. Although he has a pretty face, he is only a pilot, right?

Grace: But he has become enmeshed in the present flow of circumstances, and he will likely do so in the future as well. Ranka Lee and Sheryl Nome. And of course, Bilra as well.

Voice2: People like this do exist once in a while, don't they. Those that seem to come under the scrutiny of the ages. Those who possess incredibly great, no incredibly bad fortune.

Voice3: Hmmmmm, but with this all the players for this performance have been gathered.

Voice: Yes. This is the true beginning.

Grace: Towards a dream that even the Protoculture, who possessed a five hundred thousand year history, were unable to achieve.
That makes it better. That's an eccentric dream fitting for a super power fleet. I could guess that dream probably has something to do with them transcending gods. It's always like that lol When that Galaxy warship asked help from Frontier, I doubt they were acting though. There was probably some internal conspiracy that transpired inside Galaxy that led to the Vajra attack. Those Vajra definitely didn't just attack them randomly. Anymore speculations here?

Spoiler for more on 15:

ED theme:

I liked how she did it in episode 3 way better, but I don't think Ranka's diamond crevasse is THAT bad. If I hadn't heard the May'n version, I wouldn't really see it as lacking. She sounds like singing a very sad song with optimism. Works for me. I bet if Sheryl sings Aimo, people will have problems too (even if it sounds decent) since Ranka's voice fits it better. Out of the 3 singers here though, I still want to hear more from Maaya. =/

Spoiler for silly rantings on technical details:

Anyway...Can't wait for the subs.
Old 2008-07-18, 00:02   Link #95
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post

Spoiler for silly rantings on technical details:

Anyway...Can't wait for the subs.
In 11 there was that flu or some virus that was spreading in Frontier making people sick.

Besides blood analysis is SOP for those who made contact with Vajra.

If by the off chance they do a DNA test they'll figure out that Sheryl is related to Ranka.

Do you guys think that Galaxy CEOs and Birla are opposition to each other?

Something tells me that this rich guy broke away from some Illuminati organization.
Old 2008-07-18, 00:51   Link #96
stray
Classic Yandere

Quote:
NICE!

Sadly I don't own any automatics...just a Mosin Nagant rifle.

Quote:

I think that just won the shipping wars right there

SherylXAlto 4ever!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-07-18, 01:06   Link #97
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post

Spoiler:
More Maaya!!! Please a full version of her Aimo! I think that Diamond Crevasse and What 'bout my Star highlight the ups and downs of both of our heroines' singers. They'll get better someday, they're both still young.
Old 2008-07-18, 01:22   Link #98
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I think that just won the shipping wars right there

SherylXAlto 4ever!!!!!!!!
I'm more into traditional weaponry myself. This shot was taken tonight for a Zombie thread in a car forum I'm a member of. Doesn't have a fraction of my collection, just the ones that were accessible at the moment.

M1 Carbine, Bat, and Samurai Sword. I have quite a few other toys in the arsenal but they're all locked up.

BTW watched the RAW for episode 15. The Duet for Alto's heart was totally full of epic win of the grandest scale. Ranka definitely aims at Alto with her Moe, while Sheryl uses her womanly sex appeal. Alto is putty in their hands.

The new ending song though with Ranka singing Diamond.... No, no, no.

Alto I really hope you kill Grace in the near future. Make it as painful as possible when you squash the core of her brain like a bug.
Old 2008-07-18, 01:41   Link #99
mike_s_6

^ Oh man... a baseball bat...
Old 2008-07-18, 01:51   Link #100
stray
Classic Yandere

I'm a big fan of the oldschool... can we all dress up like a gang straight out of The Warriors? dibs on the switchblade and/or kunai.

Quote:
Oh, you vastly underestimates the power of will.
Someone here HAS to have a yakuza contact...

No subs tonight so far might have to wait for gg this week...
Closed Thread