AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-12-10, 07:02   Link #81
Aurelie
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!
*Graphic Designer

This would have to be my favourite of the lot, I love the simplicity and the colours.

I'm really jealous of your smudging, no matter what brushes I use I can never get it to look right. And you're really good with rl stock, which is something else I'm jealous of. >>
Old 2010-12-10, 08:06   Link #82
distorted_momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJuBeez View Post
I'm happy you all love it!

For the past week and a half, I got so sick Couldn't even figure what happened when I came back x_X but thanks everyone for your votes!

Updates: I really couldn't do much this past 1-2 weeks T.T and several doesn't look too great xD

A request to emotics

And then some...

Obviously this nong here wasn't thinking - or couldn't think all I could do was stick my name in them >_> how lame. I think I like the last one best out of the entire batch :/
Must lay off all thee smudging >_> it's starting to look kinda ugly to me..
Nice update again Jujubeez I really think you are still very talented when it comes to smudging (I'm also jealous of your smudging, I really don't know how to smudge well, my results are always bad X__X]
Old 2010-12-10, 14:02   Link #83
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
love this one ..the colors and the effects are great
Old 2010-12-10, 15:56   Link #84
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
I'm happy you all love it!

Must lay off all thee smudging >_> it's starting to look kinda ugly to me..
I totally love these three, especially the second last; the blurring in the background gives a unique 3D feel to the overall sig. The last is awesome, too. The lighting is fantastic in that one - very nice!

For some reason, I can't seem to do smudging (as a main theme). I've tried it a few times and it was a total FAIL! Maybe that will be my New Years resolution - do smudging and actually get it right.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 05:32   Link #85
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
This 2 are really good for me, keep up the good work
Old 2010-12-15, 03:21   Link #86
JuJuBeez

@Aurelie - I'm not that great with smudging - I think it always becomes my last resort if something looks boring x_X so that's not too good. I used to be super suckie with rl stock but seeing that there were so many beautiful results, I couldn't help myself. I think it all in experimenting

@distroted_momentum - No talent smudging x.x its all just randomness~ I think I usually keep the same settings for all my smudging :/ so it kinda looks all the same - need to experiment with other settings x.x

@The Chaos - thankies the only thing that bothered me (I just realized that now) was the chunk of missing hair...if that was really missing or not xD

@PreSage - Thankies! I actually liked the second to last one, that was until I made that last one - I got super obsessed with it for the first couple hours @__@ but I don't really think those other 2 smudging ones look that great :/ and I don't think there's anything to right for smudging you just do it and it works! If it doesn't make your canvas work with it instead xD?

@Tjaard - Thankies. I actually thought the Rin one came out a lil funky but I guess its alright^^

Updates: Finals are around the corner :/ no time to create much but tried to spend a little time on this.

Even though SOTM is up - not sure if I can make one - feeling kinda stumped at the moment xD

Anywho - I should start to think of something new for text instead of inserting my name into all of em xD And since I'm already on it, I decided to make a couple more rl siggies and one game one

I came up with the first one and messed with the settings and got some really nice color - so there's 2 of em here ^__^

I'm starting to run low on hq rl stocks (I have some but a majority are ugly )- so they might start appearing less xD
Old 2010-12-15, 15:48   Link #87
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:

these two are great keep up the good work JuJu-chan ^__^
Old 2010-12-28, 03:16   Link #88
LostShizu

Wow its been a while, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nice update, I really like this one,
LostShizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 21:56   Link #89
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
@Aurelie - I'm not that great with smudging - I think it always becomes my last resort if something looks boring x_X so that's not too good. I used to be super suckie with rl stock but seeing that there were so many beautiful results, I couldn't help myself. I think it all in experimenting

@distroted_momentum - No talent smudging x.x its all just randomness~ I think I usually keep the same settings for all my smudging :/ so it kinda looks all the same - need to experiment with other settings x.x

@The Chaos - thankies the only thing that bothered me (I just realized that now) was the chunk of missing hair...if that was really missing or not xD

@PreSage - Thankies! I actually liked the second to last one, that was until I made that last one - I got super obsessed with it for the first couple hours @__@ but I don't really think those other 2 smudging ones look that great :/ and I don't think there's anything to right for smudging you just do it and it works! If it doesn't make your canvas work with it instead xD?

@Tjaard - Thankies. I actually thought the Rin one came out a lil funky but I guess its alright^^

Updates: Finals are around the corner :/ no time to create much but tried to spend a little time on this.

Even though SOTM is up - not sure if I can make one - feeling kinda stumped at the moment xD

Anywho - I should start to think of something new for text instead of inserting my name into all of em xD And since I'm already on it, I decided to make a couple more rl siggies and one game one

I came up with the first one and messed with the settings and got some really nice color - so there's 2 of em here ^__^

I'm starting to run low on hq rl stocks (I have some but a majority are ugly )- so they might start appearing less xD
I LOVE these. They are gorgeous!! my favorites are the top two destruction ones... good work Ju!
Old 2011-01-06, 03:25   Link #90
Kookie-san

Sugoiii!!!!! May I make a request???

Render: Elsea
Style: Dream Like
Color: Pink & Yellow

Text: Kookie-San

Arigatto Gozaimasu
Kookie-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 05:16   Link #91
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
=D

It's Katja-sama from Seikon no Qwaser <3

I like your work JuJu~ Please do keep it up~
Old 2011-01-06, 18:16   Link #92
JuJuBeez

Thanks so much for the support everyone <3, I've been completely MIA since I went on break..its been nonstop working, dont think I'm going to be too active until the end of this month x.x, but I'll probably stick a comment here, a comment there...and so on

@Kookie - I'll get to that

Last edited by JuJuBeez; 2011-01-08 at 05:26.
JuJuBeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 18:27   Link #93
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I love the use of lighting you have in your signatures! The main focus of each signature stands out in front of the background, which is always good.
Old 2012-01-14, 15:23   Link #94
chloe-tsundere
the no 1 louise fan

Text/Name: Chloe-tsundere
Image/Render/Stock: please remove tiffania from it(elf girl)http://www.zerochan.net/736154 or else I like a pic of the ballroom scene louisexsaito in episode 6
Size: as big as you can or what fits the best
Style (Optional): prefer it simple im not very good with it so do whatever suits the pic the best
Colors (Optional): i like blue or cool colors
Subtext (Optional): louise ( character name of herself )
Extra Info (Optional): no extra

im a newbie when it comes to this so if anything else is needed let me know

Last edited by chloe-tsundere; 2012-01-14 at 15:50.
chloe-tsundere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, premade, real people, request, signature