AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-20, 20:51   Link #8641
Eratas123

@ Jak - What's wrong? I'm just providing realistic reasoning and answers.
Old 2011-11-20, 20:52   Link #8642
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

LOL, that's why I said it's ambiguous so reader can pick the point for themselves whether it's incestuous or not (this is also what's written on TvTropes, dunno who's writing them).

EDIT: eh, why Jak is angry?
Old 2011-11-20, 20:52   Link #8643
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Jak - What's wrong? I'm just providing realistic reasoning and answers.
(pulls out gun). No room for realistic answers here, only 2D logic applies here!

(bang)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 20:56   Link #8644
Eratas123

@ Blitz - No room for logic? Need I remind you that Shadow, Vandam and Sacred twins are based on realistic logic?

@ Zero - In Shadow, all three protags have a scene where they're "mothers" talk about their worries about their children getting into relationships. I'll need your help since I want to make the dialogue as ambigous as possible.
Old 2011-11-20, 20:58   Link #8645
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Why so serious, I and Blitz just kidding about that, don't turn it into a flame war.

That aside, let me help you, of course if I can.
Old 2011-11-20, 21:03   Link #8646
Eratas123

@ Zero - I was being sarcastic about the logic. Don't worry, I'm not angry.

The dialogue between the three should express doubts on the relarionships between the protags and their LI in a very unclear way. Tabane, for example , starts wailing that Kyuukai spends more time with Laura than with her.
Old 2011-11-20, 21:06   Link #8647
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - I was being sarcastic about the logic. Don't worry, I'm not angry.

The dialogue between the three should express doubts on the relarionships between the protags and their LI in a very unclear way. Tabane, for example , starts wailing that Kyuukai spends more time with Laura than with her.
Just use canon conversation between Maya and Chifuyu, add Tabane to the mix, and it'll be funny and sad at the same time.
Old 2011-11-20, 21:11   Link #8648
Eratas123

@ Zero - I guess so. Maya also feels conflicted aince she doesn't know whether she should be sad or happy about Irish getting one as well (Whether the relationship he gets into with his partner is platonic or romantic, I don't know) The bartender is such a badass that he ignores Tabane and continues serving drinks. What a trooper!

I'm going to PE for a couple of hours so I'll be gone till then.

Ja ne!
Old 2011-11-20, 23:10   Link #8649
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I just had a realization on Sacred Twins:

Spoiler for Novel spoiler for Kanzashi:

Side note:

I will be working on new story and reworking on Tamahagane.

-------
and for one of the characters:

What happen if you take Uchigane to its logical extreme?

Muramasa
: Only differences/warning that this IS unit has from regular Uchigane is that..... IT HAD A KABUTO(HELMET)!

Sad for those who mistook it for a regular Uchigane unit..... It is actually a mid-third gen unit with performance nearly matches Akatsubaki's.

A lightning Bruiser(the All-rounder kind). The only good news is that, due to being based on Ichika's Byakushi and Yuu's Tamahagane unit, it has no range weapon and it is not as versatile as a 4th gen/3rd gen (limited Equalizer option due to being an insanely delicately well balanced IS, any more will disrupt the balance of the IS)......

It made up its weakness by being an extremely specialized Sword/close-combat IS. Its speed made up for the lack of range. Some core may even provide One-off ability to compensate the lack of range.

The problem with this unit/Reason for not being mass produced: It is insanely difficult to control. It is always in Ignition Boost speed, turning is not only difficult but also may cause the entire IS to spin out of control/crashed into something) . Piloting this unit for the very first time, will always result in a crash. Even highly-skilled Pilot will lose control (during a turn)/crash once in a while when using this unit (Matches the Cursed Sword of Muramasa legend)

Weapon of Muramasa: A single Sword: Juuchi Yosamu: Result from combining data of Akatsubaki's swords, it is however weaker than any of the two swords but.....

The Blade create extra energy attacks when swing (About a hundred per swing?). Literally Death by a thousand cut. It don't even need Barrier Void to take down an opponent with one swing. A High DPS unit.

Edit: Just in case you are wondering: Yes, the energy attack from the Blade does not discriminate whom it strike.... The weapon of this Unit worked best alone when the IS is alone.
Old 2011-11-20, 23:15   Link #8650
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thankfully, no.

In Novel Canon, ByakuShiki was created as Trump Card, overshadowing every single freaking project.

However in this verse, three corporation from different nations worked together and thus all those project are held within same time (technically Mysterious Lady is related to Uchigane in terms of Chassis Construction, but was made by Degtrayev, Russia. Both ByakuShiki and Silver Gospel also share similar chassis derived from ShiroKishi)

EDIT Also at Muramasa, lol for being omnipotent but crazily impractical.
Old 2011-11-20, 23:26   Link #8651
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Thankfully, no.

In Novel Canon, ByakuShiki was created as Trump Card, overshadowing every single freaking project.

However in this verse, three corporation from different nations worked together and thus all those project are held within same time (technically Mysterious Lady is related to Uchigane in terms of Chassis Construction, but was made by Degtrayev, Russia. Both ByakuShiki and Silver Gospel also share similar chassis derived from ShiroKishi)

EDIT Also at Muramasa, lol for being omnipotent but crazily impractical.
Actually, I can see that as potential drama between the Orimura and the Sarashiki families in that Kanzashi/and Tatenashi to a degree how they envy how close the Orimura twins are.

Old 2011-11-20, 23:32   Link #8652
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Actually, I can see that as potential drama between the Orimura and the Sarashiki families in that Kanzashi/and Tatenashi to a degree how they envy how close the Orimura twins are.
Now this is a point I can agree, but when we'll introduce them?
Old 2011-11-20, 23:38   Link #8653
blitz1/2

Quote:
Now this is a point I can agree, but when we'll introduce them?
Much like canon. But we REALLY need to move on to the Laura battle, or even to the Silver Gospel.

Old 2011-11-20, 23:45   Link #8654
Eratas123

Back from a victorious soccer game! So, what did I miss?
Old 2011-11-20, 23:45   Link #8655
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What? But....

I guess we really have to forget Mondo grosso Jr then...
Old 2011-11-20, 23:54   Link #8656
Eratas123

@ Zero - Why don't you replace cannon ball fast with Mondo Grosso Jr?
Old 2011-11-20, 23:55   Link #8657
blitz1/2

Quote:
What? But....

I guess we really have to forget Mondo grosso Jr then...
Nobody said that. You can always have the Mondo Grosso Jr as the new replacement for the Laura battle.

Another problem is that if we do have a Mondo Grosso Jr tournament, then exactly who are the allowed participants? If this was something like an inter-academy battle, it would make more sense, as it can be based on both national pride as well as school competition. But it simply doesn't make sense where we have ONE school and then just call it a Mondo Grosso, even as a reference as it was a global event where the strongest IS pilots compete.

@Eratas: That works too, I never got the purpose for that race thing anyways.

Old 2011-11-21, 00:00   Link #8658
Eratas123

@ Blitz and Zero - How about the MD jr uses the next slated represemtatives and sister units? For example: The pilot of Laura's IS sister unit could be used.

Ichika and Madoka can attend since they're technically not reps and only enter under special circumstamces.

Basically, it's a test for the new up and comers who could replace the actual representatives should the need arise.
Old 2011-11-21, 00:03   Link #8659
blitz1/2

Quote:
@ Blitz and Zero - How about the MD jr uses the next slated represemtatives and sister units? For example: The pilot of Laura's IS sister unit could be used.

Ichika and Madoka can attend since they're technically not reps and only enter under special circumstamces.

Basically, it's a test for the new up and comers who could replace the actual representatives should the need arise.
But, techinically that means it would just be mostly Ichika and co vs. more OCs, and I am trying to get back to canon. It's important for Laura herself to grow too, as a character, while Charles can help with that, it is still clear from canon and in the fic, that she is still trapped in Chifuyu's shadow, thus needing the battle.

Old 2011-11-21, 00:08   Link #8660
Eratas123

@ Blitz - I thought PT attacks before the matches actually start? The premise could be used, it's just that no one actually fights since they get interrupted before the tournament begins proper.

The fight for Charles and Laura can be between them and the PT mooks.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest