AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-05-05, 04:41   Link #1141
Danj
Tech Bloke

Send a message via ICQ to Danj Send a message via AIM to Danj Send a message via MSN to Danj Send a message via Yahoo to Danj
For anyone who's interested, the English translation patch for the Fate route of Fate/Stay night just got released. If anyone is having trouble finding somewhere to purchase the game, there's some information about that here, and the other required patches can be downloaded from Type-Moon's website here and here.
Old 2007-05-05, 10:04   Link #1142
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Oh wow, Mirror Moon are on a roll lately. Still need to get round to ordering my copy of Melty Blood but FSN was the first erogame I bought like, a year ago from Paletweb, so I look forward to having the time to put it to use at last Glad they chose the route by route thing instead of waking us wait in agony for all of them to be done, heh.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 10:26   Link #1143
Kisuke06
I see...

Wow, already? Mirror Moon is doing a great job! Now I just need to get my copy of the game. =3
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 10:53   Link #1144
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

After watching both Seinarukana trailers repeatedly, I'd have to say that, while not as catchy as Eien no Aselia's first theme, the theme of Seinarukana eventually grows on you. I also find it's epic "feel" more appropriate, as Seinarukana seems to integrate four different world this time, and not just one.

The 160MB trailer was mostly about the presentation of the various worlds, characters (EUPHORIA), battle system, and overall look of the game, to which I'd have to say is that they're absolutely GORGEOUS. Seinarukana seems to have expanded upon the whole "3 members in a party" combat system, and from the looks of it, it seems as if the roles of Attacker, Defender and Support still exist.

Damn...right now, Satsuki (the red haired girl with wings) is a close favorite because she reminds me so much of Aselia, especially with one of her particular CGs in the game (it's available as a preview in the site of Seinarukana) mirroring the CG of Aselia when she saved Yuuto. Euphoria, however, is still my favorite because of al the backstory that's happened between Yuuto and Aselia: I'm curious to see just how much she has inherited from her parents, as well as what happened to them. Also, this is the first time I've seen Ruptna, the seemingly "masculine" (she referred to herself as "boku" in her character profile) miko in a gameplay footage, and damn, she looks like she can kick serious ass.

The second trailer, the 40MB one, only left a bitter taste in my mouth. Bitter because I have to wait for roughly June 29 before I get my hands on Seinarukana, but I'll DEFINITELY be going after the Special Package, though it's pretty costly. As for its contents, the 40MB is a condensed version of the bigger trailer, starting off with "After three years, the second chapter Saga of the Eternity Sword begins...". Then it shows brief footage of the main character, Nozomu, then Satsuki, and then the others, ending with Satsuki(?) saying "わたしの未来は、 絶対に渡さない". The music from the second trailer, however, isn't vocal, but a fast-paced techno.

I can't also wait to listen to the new tracks for the game. Eien no Aselia's music was pretty good, managing to fit the scenes they were played for perfectly. Cant wait to see how they do it in Seinarukana.

Out of curiosity, does anyone else think that Tony Taka was involved with the character designs? I mean, Katina Aigias (the black knight woman) looked awfully close to Tony Taka's style, but when I checked Getchu, it said that the artist for the game was the same one who did Floralia, among others.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2007-05-05 at 11:06.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 13:40   Link #1145
-Nyu-
Yozora

And we finaly were able to publish a review of Fate/ stay night.
Nice to see the fate route translated, however I'm currently stucked with, hehe, what could it be.. Tsukihime
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 21:28   Link #1146
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Hey Erhjegel, quick question. What does the Eien No Aselia: Spirit of Eternity 1 Expansion Pack bring to the game. Does it actually add new stages or is it just the usual set of mini-games? Why do I get this strange feeling I may have asked this question already?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 05:26   Link #1147
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Hey Erhjegel, quick question. What does the Eien No Aselia: Spirit of Eternity 1 Expansion Pack bring to the game. Does it actually add new stages or is it just the usual set of mini-games? Why do I get this strange feeling I may have asked this question already?
All it does is provide more story for two other characters, who are:
Spoiler:

That's about it, aside from an ending where Aselia and the Spirits are left with the task of rebuilding Rakios. That's all I remember from the game's expansion.
Old 2007-05-06, 10:12   Link #1148
Kisuke06
I see...

So, just recently I got aware that there is a a project to translate To Heart 2. According to the site the only thing left to do is the programming, and at the forum they said that they are already on beta testing.

By any chance, would anyone know how is this beta test progressing?
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 11:56   Link #1149
shadowplay
passive observer

Light's R.U.R.U.R. is getting some nice scores at egs, it's new game from Imitation Lover writer and artist, but I'm not sure if I'm liking the comedy SF setting from the demo, anyone playing it atm to share impressions?

Looking at this month's releases guess those 3 games will be the highlights + spiced up re-release of White Breath...wouldn't be surprised if Touka Gettan gets delayed again though.

I'm kinda interested in Yumemishi (first cover), it was already released on PS2 but didn't get much attention there, don't know what else will be added for PC version besides H scenes, trailer looked good. Kimi ga Aruzi... is of course new game from Tsuyokiss team, looks like another tsundere fest.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 17:25   Link #1150
Toreno
すごい!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Zeit, fertig zu werden, den Anhänger downloadend

Oh that's right, I take an interest in this game. Hopefully it isn't ridiculously freaking huge like Prism Ark was due to lack of compression (Alle wir können, japanische Firmen Kompression hassen).

Remember anyone who speaks German can't be evil.
What a relief, I'm not evil. ^.^
Always thought i would be...

Are you learning German or so? Or "just for fun"? =P

Sorry for spam, had to ask that x)
Toreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 03:07   Link #1151
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Apparently, Eien no Aselia 2: Seinarukana takes you through time and space now, which is why there are several worlds included in the game. Ayyo's blog made a mention of seven worlds, but we've only seen the Worlds of Magic, Sword, Spirits, and the Normal world, so I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Also, Setoki Nozomu is the reincarnation of the god of destruction, and he is out on a quest to save time itself, when his past and present lives start to clash with each other.

So this explains the whole epic feel of Seinarukana. Now I definitely can't wait for this one.
Old 2007-05-08, 15:58   Link #1152
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Apparently, Eien no Aselia 2: Seinarukana takes you through time and space now, which is why there are several worlds included in the game. Ayyo's blog made a mention of seven worlds, but we've only seen the Worlds of Magic, Sword, Spirits, and the Normal world, so I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Also, Setoki Nozomu is the reincarnation of the god of destruction, and he is out on a quest to save time itself, when his past and present lives start to clash with each other.

So this explains the whole epic feel of Seinarukana. Now I definitely can't wait for this one.
Isn't Ayyo the guy who ended up imploding his own blog. I went back there once to read up some stuff and it was suddenly gone and replaced with a weird snowy pic proclaiming the death of his site.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 04:17   Link #1153
Narumi
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
Actually, the only difference is that Himeya's web catalogue is more complete. If you took the time to send a request mail to the guys at paletweb, they'll most likely be able to provide you with the same items that Himeya does. I have been able to request some pretty rare doujin items off of them that even Himeya does not have.

Of course, Himeya also has a request system, but then it all goes back to price again...
But Himeya does offer their own sort of Pre-order Bonuses (even though they charge for them... shame on them) which I haven't seen from paletweb yet.

But I've been using paletweb for years now and I couldn't be happier... their shipping times are amazing.
Old 2007-05-09, 04:30   Link #1154
-Nyu-
Yozora

Except that each damn shop uses EMS and the German customs charge you 19% on not only the article but the shipping costs as well..
SAL works better since the customs let it through often xD

Ah, some news on D.C.II, it's getting an own anime.

Last edited by -Nyu-; 2007-05-09 at 06:03.
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 14:30   Link #1155
Narumi
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
Ah, some news on D.C.II, it's getting an own anime.
Kujira as well.
Old 2007-05-09, 19:22   Link #1156
Bloodseeker

*is playing Tsukihime*

I think that it goes without saying that this is a million times better than Thunder Warrior Raidy.

Its not very good as an ero game (the H scenes are more funny than hot.... "Don't you think that its a little embarassing for him to come because his ass was violated?" But I'd already seen a lot of the artwork for F/SN, so I wasn't expecting much in the animation department), but the story good and most of the characters are likable. (and I had a lot of room to be disappointed, seeing as how I went into this game almost completely cold, and it could have turned out to be completely different from what I expected... the only things that I knew about it was that it was a Typemoon game, a group that's well known for their good storytelling and characters, the fact that humans in Tsukihime are much more powerful than any humans in F/SN, and what Arc and Kohaku looked like)
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 09:06   Link #1157
luckyovermind
hungry~

Due to large scale network problems, the promised release of narcissu 2 tonight is delayed once again. Hopefully we can see it tommorrow XD

Old 2007-05-15, 13:06   Link #1158
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
Due to large scale network problems, the promised release of narcissu 2 tonight is delayed once again. Hopefully we can see it tommorrow XD
もう焦らすな~よぉ~ (;´Д`)
*pulls out hair*
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 18:46   Link #1159
detective392

Right now my 2 fav ero-games are futago ecchi and tangent both of which i am playing at the moment.
detective392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 03:42   Link #1160
luckyovermind
hungry~

http://stage-nana.sakura.ne.jp/down.htm

================================================== =============

It's going to take forever to read through this
Or I also have the option of waiting for the english version

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel