4 out of 10 : Poor 14 12.39%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 5.31%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 3.54%
1 out of 10 : Painful 12 10.62%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-04-02, 03:27   Link #121
Asianknight82
Banned

They should just write Hinata in to satisfy us Hinata fans, even if its not important.. I just wanna see her again XD
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 06:28   Link #122
Neobody

Eh.. Naruto is Dissapointed He is the only Genin among his Age =.="
Neobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 09:11   Link #123
Blaine

Yeah but he has spent several years outside the village so he couldnt have taken the chuunin exams, since he has been trained by jiraiya he should be above genin level.
Old 2007-04-02, 09:25   Link #124
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neobody View Post
Eh.. Naruto is Dissapointed He is the only Genin among his Age =.="
genin is just a title to me, it is obvious he is stronger than a genin

kabuto was a genin too, and he was way older then naruto.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 13:18   Link #125
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
genin is just a title to me, it is obvious he is stronger than a genin

kabuto was a genin too, and he was way older then naruto.
Uh...Kabuto was pretending to be a genin...Naruto IS a genin...
Old 2007-04-02, 13:25   Link #126
Rahan

Well, Kabuto never passed the chuunin exam, so he was indeed a genin. There is not much difference between always forfeiting the exam and not even bothering to take it (Naruto the last 3 years)

Ok Naruto really failed once, but he remains undefeated in the competition.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 14:40   Link #127
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Well, Kabuto never passed the chuunin exam, so he was indeed a genin. There is not much difference between always forfeiting the exam and not even bothering to take it (Naruto the last 3 years)

Ok Naruto really failed once, but he remains undefeated in the competition.
No he beat kiba and loss to neji. so hes 1-1. the kyuubi chakra beat neji so the kyubi is 1-0 or undefeated
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 15:38   Link #128
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
No he beat kiba and loss to neji. so hes 1-1. the kyuubi chakra beat neji so the kyubi is 1-0 or undefeated
I don’t want to start a debate about Kyuby and Naruto, but Kyuby is part of Naruto, is like saying what Defeated Zabuza the first time wasn’t Kakashi, it was the Sharingan.
Old 2007-04-02, 16:08   Link #129
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
^ - agree

Naruto 2-0
darkjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 16:19   Link #130
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

its good to see ramen girl again and kakashi looking different aside from his normal jonin vest. The amount of action was a bit of a let down, they could've left out naruto's premonition about garaa (i.e the egg cracking and flashbacks) and finish off kankuro's fight right there. A 6 from me.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 18:57   Link #131
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I just entered this thread to see whether I was right or wrong in my decision to stop watching the anime after the third (or was it the second?) episode, with a little hope that it was wrong. And, unfortunately, it seems that I was right.

It is really sad to see the anime producers continuing in a completely opposite direction of what they promised with a brand new cover on the anime and after that satisfactory introduction.

If they were planning to go that way, they could have waited a few months more before starting the new series. I am sure many people would have preferred a delayed almost filler-less version compared to the current one. After seeing this, I cannot help but appreciate the efforts of the One Piece producers, despite the filler colored version of the story, right now.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 19:03   Link #132
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82
Its only the beginning, if people were turned off to a show after the first few episodes, then you'll never find a good show.
Not so sure about that optimism... i mean it doesn't really work that well in this case... i mean, as much as they call it a new series, it's really just a continuation of the first one.

That kind of thinking only really works brand new series... afterall, the main reason for that slowness in the begining is because the series needs to take time to develop the characters and kick them off, especially when the characters are only just starting to leanr about themselves... With naruto part 2, all that is pretty much done, we already know the characters and such, so there isn't as much need for that early development...

Overall, i just gotta say, we just saw a fight agaisnt two major badasses... Garra versus a member of Akatsuki... And so far, for the most part, the best reaction the fight has gotta was "it was ok/fine", along with whole alot of dissapointment. Back in the days of Nartuo part1, before those fillers, a fight of this caliber would have probably garnished nothing less than "OMFG awsomeness!"... Its really sad how they could screw up such a fight... i fear for the future battles of the series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhx View Post
Spoiler for Episode we will be at when that happens:
Really, that soon? and here i thought it might be even long than that, like 40-50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Actually, Kabuto isn't even an actual Genin. For the most part, every ninja from the village of sound has no rank at all. Kabuto included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
After seeing this, I cannot help but appreciate the efforts of the One Piece producers, despite the filler colored version of the story, right now.
I'll second that... One piece has added filler to their battles and such aswell and had some filler and for the most part they have handled them rather well. Even on the verge of what looks like it will probably end up being a long filler season of like 1-2 years, due to how close the anime and manga are, there is some good hope that One piece will manage to still hold on to it's quality with pure filler material... One piece apparently seems to have a writing staff with talent, as opposed to the talentless hacks on naruto
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 19:18   Link #133
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Agreed. One of my favourite One Piece episodes is actually filler (Usopp and the fireworks girl).

Anyway, some of the additions to this episode made me pause. Shouldn't Kakashi's ANBU tattoo have been visible? Or was it, y'know, henna?
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 19:21   Link #134
Lumir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure King View Post
that i saw that fansubber site, knowing them on apirl 1st .. .. do i need to say more?
Looks like the msg is still up... i guess we will have to wait till another release date. The DOJ official seal looks quite real... hmm guess time will tell.
Old 2007-04-03, 04:46   Link #135
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Actually, Kabuto isn't even an actual Genin. For the most part, every ninja from the village of sound has no rank at all. Kabuto included.
Yup but he graduated from Konoha's academy. Let's say his cover was a Konoha Genin.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 07:24   Link #136
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Looks like the msg is still up... i guess we will have to wait till another release date. The DOJ official seal looks quite real... hmm guess time will tell.
the site is back to normal now

though we have to wait another full week without a naruto release...
why do they have all those pauses?

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 11:11   Link #137
Lumir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areguzanda View Post
the site is back to normal now

though we have to wait another full week without a naruto release...
why do they have all those pauses?
Rofl looks like they got me on that one lol. They had the seal and everything down... maby they copied and pasted lol.
Old 2007-04-03, 13:28   Link #138
BlackShinobi07

Maybe there doing it every other week so poeple can have time to forget about how horrible the previous episode is and start wondering what happenes next??
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 22:49   Link #139
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Maybe there doing it every other week so poeple can have time to forget about how horrible the previous episode is and start wondering what happenes next??
It's a good plan. With 20-25 minutes of filler and less episodes per month the anmie will never catch up.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 01:49   Link #140
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

God-awful, horrible, the only good part about this week's installment of Naruto was the ending.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote