AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-08-06, 09:51   Link #3421
Mareike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Noin and Dix-Neuf's real father. he was the president of the Concern. According to father, he was an "stereotypical market principle advocate/ideologist".
There we go. Thanks, Deacon! I assume he is still alive at this point in the story?

And hmm... Peacebreaker looks like a cross between the old Heavyarms and a Serpent. All those guns... @_@
Mareike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 13:07   Link #3422
Aldaeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareike View Post
There we go. Thanks, Deacon! I assume he is still alive at this point in the story?

And hmm... Peacebreaker looks like a cross between the old Heavyarms and a Serpent. All those guns... @_@
Well its one hell of a kit bash, too bad it's just that...
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 15:23   Link #3423
Kitsoru
:3c

Hmmm.. REI just linked this on her blog:
http://www.animate.co.jp/special/gundam_a/pc/
Scroll down to where Treize is. Anyone have any idea what this is? Some kind of 'announcement' her blog says, but I can't make heads or tails of the actual content via autotranslate.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 21:49   Link #3424
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Hmmm.. REI just linked this on her blog:
http://www.animate.co.jp/special/gundam_a/pc/
Scroll down to where Treize is. Anyone have any idea what this is? Some kind of 'announcement' her blog says, but I can't make heads or tails of the actual content via autotranslate.
In a jist, about 59 Animate shops will recieve a "pass" and "ranks" for their staffs "issued" by Trieze in recognitation for their support in selling gundam merchandise.

So it's telling fans to look out for those items if they want anything gundam related when they are patronising Animate.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 22:32   Link #3425
Aldaeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
In a jist, about 59 Animate shops will recieve a "pass" and "ranks" for their staffs "issued" by Trieze in recognitation for their support in selling gundam merchandise.

So it's telling fans to look out for those items if they want anything gundam related when they are patronising Animate.
In short I guess it would be proper for those sales associates to reply "Long live his Excellency Treize Kushrenada!"
Old 2011-08-07, 01:45   Link #3426
Kitsoru

Thanks, MakubeX2~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
In short I guess it would be proper for those sales associates to reply "Long live his Excellency Treize Kushrenada!"
LOL Treize faction members, huh....
Old 2011-08-07, 10:58   Link #3427
Mareike

Long live His Excellency, Treize Khushrenada! *salute*

LOL. I miss OZ. I hope there's more OZ flashbacks on future FT chapters. Or more OZ scenes in GotL... :3 *wishful thinking*

Anyhoo.

In response to the discussion regarding Relena's personality involving IkuzeMinna, Leave The Pieces, SkullFaerie and Omnicat:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-08-07, 16:23   Link #3428
FalsePrime

Well after looking some of the posters impressions I figured I would post my response to everything.

Honestly some of the story elements aren't my thing, but I love the fact they are working Treize in as he is easily my favorite Wing character and it could have been so easy to just not worry about him.

Outside of that though my hype kinda died becuase after all the character designs being reused, Epyon 2 being so similar to Epyon as well as Tallgeese taking Zero's wings I can't help but fear Snow White and Warlock.

Honetly when I first heard about Snow White I didn't think it would be completely different from Zero, but I was hoping the change would be at least as much as Freedom to Strike Freedom, but I can't help but feel when that cloack comes off it will just be Zero under there.

Problem is I kinda had gotten my hopes up because at first I thought the Wing's would make that impossible, plus the usage of the Beam Saber would pratically be impossible in the way it's shown with that Cloack on, but still I'm preparing myself for the worst.

Other then that, I'm happy that Heero has been doing so well in the polls, sadly dropping one this month.

That said, I was shocked that Relena started making it, though it looks like she has been doing worse lately but even worse is an improvement after having no Wing Females on the list for so long.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 17:34   Link #3429
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Honestly when I first heard about Snow White I didn't think it would be completely different from Zero, but I was hoping the change would be at least as much as Freedom to Strike Freedom, but I can't help but feel when that cloak comes off it will just be Zero under there.
Either that or this:
Spoiler for Snow White:
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 19:06   Link #3430
Aldaeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Either that or this:
Spoiler for Snow White:
I can say this much... You must be *Insert masculinity chart* this secure with your masculinity to pilot a Gundam in a dress.
Old 2011-08-08, 07:35   Link #3431
Nishiio
AHH IT'S A GUNDAM--*boom*

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Either that or this:
Spoiler for Snow White:

ROFLLLL
This just made my day.
Nishiio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 15:33   Link #3432
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Honetly when I first heard about Snow White I didn't think it would be completely different from Zero, but I was hoping the change would be at least as much as Freedom to Strike Freedom, but I can't help but feel when that cloack comes off it will just be Zero under there.
To be fair, almost every main Gundam is a throwback to RX-78-2 in the first place; there's only so many ways you can do 'Gundam shape' and 'white/blue/red colorscheme'. I'd be more surprised if it didn't. But I understand what you mean.

Epyon White is a variation based on Epyon's blueprints though so of course it's going to resemble Epyon. Tallgeese Heaven's wings I totally agree with you on, though, but I guess we'll see for sure once images are released.
Old 2011-08-08, 19:37   Link #3433
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareike View Post
Long live His Excellency, Treize Khushrenada! *salute*

LOL. I miss OZ. I hope there's more OZ flashbacks on future FT chapters. Or more OZ scenes in GotL... :3 *wishful thinking*
Anyhoo.

In response to the discussion regarding Relena's personality involving IkuzeMinna, Leave The Pieces, SkullFaerie and Omnicat:

Spoiler:
We're definitely going to see more scenes involving OZ in GoL. We're still going through Episode 4, and there have already been a good amount of new scenes featuring Treize. I can't wait for the colony arc.

Thanks again for the pictures gordol. I like the look of Sabrina's pilot suit.

Last edited by Elo the Blue; 2011-08-08 at 19:49.
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-11, 09:10   Link #3434
Mareike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
We're definitely going to see more scenes involving OZ in GoL. We're still going through Episode 4, and there have already been a good amount of new scenes featuring Treize. I can't wait for the colony arc.
Oh, yeah! We need more OZ historyyyy~
Old 2011-08-11, 09:34   Link #3435
gordol
Banned

gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-11, 12:12   Link #3436
Nishiio
AHH IT'S A GUNDAM--*boom*

Thank you so much for the pics, gordol!!

I love the juxtaposition between the gundams that first appeared in the series and the ones in Endless Waltz. Deadly works of art. xP
Nishiio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-11, 16:41   Link #3437
FalsePrime

After seeing the upclose pics, I'm starting to have faith again that Snow White might be something new, well at least partly anyway.

The face is nothing like Zero, and those Arms simply couldn't be out like that with his wings. So I'm hopeful once agian.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-11, 20:14   Link #3438
Kitsoru

Ffffff these statues.. Bandai is a bunch of goddamn trolls. (But I want them anyway.)

About the faces, it looks to me like the faces are wrapped in bandages, almost? O_o They don't look anything like the face of a Gundam, and you can see they're 'banded' almost, so... But the fact that Snow White's feet are red is somewhat of a giveaway that it will definitely be in the style of traditional 'main' Gundams, though yeah looks like no wings. Warlock's feet appear to be missing the 'elf toes' of Deathscythe, though.

Where/what are these scans from? Is it some kind of special release mook from Dengeki Hobby?

And one other thing:
...Why the heck is Warlock coming off the page in the first picture?
Old 2011-08-11, 20:23   Link #3439
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
And one other thing:
...Why the heck is Warlock coming off the page in the first picture?
... it isn't. That table-ish thing is also part of the page. Note the Japanese text on it.
Old 2011-08-11, 20:33   Link #3440
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... it isn't. That table-ish thing is also part of the page. Note the Japanese text on it.
Oh, durr

Does anyone know when the statuettes are being released and/or prices?

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing