Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2018-07-15, 19:44   Link #1881
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
The tens of millions of people who voted for Trump were always like this.
Trump only made these people come out of the woods, instead of being subtle.

I don't think it's just the US either. Tribal nationalism is becoming more overt around the globe.
Even we turn back the clock, it only means that we go back to pretending to be get along
"Civility" is a good form of deception
but can that still work now that people have shown their true colors? sometimes on their arm bands.
Obviously fascism always existed. However, it seems American citizens were never taught what fascism was. Hence both the belief that fascism was German, or that fascism was communism.

What happened in the last decade, was that American Fascists have finally READ UP what it means to be a fascist, and only in the last few years understood that it aligns with their values. They were offended being called such early on, because they thought being called a fascist means being called a German or a Communist.

But now they realised being Fascist is exactly what they themselves support, and thus they became what they always were. They were just so stupid and ignorant, that they didn't know what banner to march under until now.
Old 2018-07-15, 20:17   Link #1882
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

You were factually wrong the last time you made a similar claim, surely this time you have some kind of source or data right?
Old 2018-07-16, 01:44   Link #1883
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
You were factually wrong the last time you made a similar claim, surely this time you have some kind of source or data right?
I am not sure saying I am factually wrong actually mean anything these days. For that matter, me providing facts would also not mean anything either. What is the best that can happen if I prove I am right? I would just get ignored.

In the end, if anyone want to claim that there are no American Fascists, that the only fascists are communists, then that is on them.

What it is that you disagree with, anyway? Which part?

Also, interesting that you say i am wrong and want me to provide evidence. I am not sure evidence is what you really would have requested, if you truly disagree. You would have gave counter arguments.

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2018-07-16 at 01:54.
Old 2018-07-16, 03:13   Link #1884
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

For starters you can explain where your information comes from and how you pieced it together to arrive at your conclusion. Leave out the part about American fascists existing, nobody disagrees with you on that.

Also some free advice: Always use facts.
Old 2018-07-16, 12:48   Link #1885
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

As a child growing up in the fifties and sixties, fascism to me was connected with Mussolini. Communists were Communists, and Nazis were Nazis. Somehow the Japanese weren't classified as "fascists" in those early days after the end of World War II. Perhaps it had something to do with the portrayal of Hirohito as the leader of Japan rather than more obviously militaristic figures like Hitler and Mussolini.

Communist governments like the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact countries were often identified as "totalitarian" rather than "fascist." Fascism assumes the existence of a private sector, just one that is largely manipulated by and indebted to the political regime.

So in my upbringing "fascism" had more to do with the little guy who made the trains run on time in Italy. Nazi Germany was its own separate brand of evil. I recall more focus in popular media on the Japanese at ground level, fighting as if crazed on Iwo-Jima or dive-bombing American vessels in kamikaze operations. Hirohito and, more importantly, the Japanese General Staff were misty figures compared to Hitler, Stalin, Mao and, another rung down, Mussolini.
Old 2018-07-16, 13:05   Link #1886
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Also some free advice: Always use facts.
Nah man. Just take my word on what is fascist and don't doubt it. There's nothing fascistic at all about this statement.

It seems like some agree with fascism enough to use their tactics.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2018-07-16, 19:27   Link #1887
Blueknight78

Wow and we are back again and it's seens which the republicians or love to play dumbass or childshi or don't really know what they want.

Because we have again trump licking putin feets/ass and now everyone is angry even the republicians as if trump never did it before, basically trump do little to none efforts to hidden which he have a hidden agenda with russia and putin, it's really fun how trump and putin had read the same "text" to talk about how "putin" is innocent and russia is the tha best country ever and USA must bow down before putin.

Well changing a little, at first i was more like to only see trump side as the wrong side, but after see also the problem with the "extreme left" and SJW destroying the world and see the sweden country being "conquered" by the "immigrants thanks to they "crap all female govern who is happy in see they womans and even males being raped and attacked and had they houses raided by crazy peoples every day and the country almost become a "new war zone" due to "SJW and PR, i'm now start to side a little with trump about "immigrants" and freedom" things are goind really crazy in western due to all the crap happening and while i'm still see trump as a asshole and scumbass somehow at last the "protect country from barbarians" start to look "reasonable" when you look to others countries where SJW are "winning and turning that countries in crazy places.

Basically western is becoming a place of 2 "extreme sides" or extremists left with crazy SJW agenda with crazy liberals which alows rapists and terrorist free walk or go extremist right side full of racists, sexists and xenophobic peoples, having a "middle ground or not being extremists" is becoming almost impossible or the peoples which are "normal" and neither one or other side are being held hostage by the 2 sides.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-07-16 at 20:00.
Old 2018-07-16, 19:48   Link #1888
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I would think the SJW ideals would work (Star Trek-ish future idealism), if the people they were letting into their countries also held those views or could at least maintain tolerance of all the populations. But they are letting in extremists for their mother cultures, which instead of trying to adapt like people have been doing for generations, they are instead seeming carving out their own new territories and declaring their own laws are in place, which is usually considered illegal and borderline rebellion two centuries ago (see Texas Republic vs Mexico for an example of the incoming population not conforming and eventually fighting a war of rebellion/independence).
Old 2018-07-16, 20:24   Link #1889
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
Wow and we are back again and it's seens which the republicians or love to play dumbass or childshi or don't really know what they want.

Because we have again trump licking putin feets/ass and now everyone is angry even the republicians as if trump never did it before, basically trump do little to none efforts to hidden which he have a hidden agenda with russia and putin, it's really fun how trump and putin had read the same "text" to talk about how "putin" is innocent and russia is the tha best country ever and USA must bow down before putin.

Well changing a little, at first i was more like to only see trump side as the wrong side, but after see also the problem with the "extreme left" and SJW destroying the world and see the sweden country being "conquered" by the "immigrants thanks to they "crap all female govern who is happy in see they womans and even males being raped and attacked and had they houses raided by crazy peoples every day and the country almost become a "new war zone" due to "SJW and PR, i'm now start to side a little with trump about "immigrants" and freedom" things are goind really crazy in western due to all the crap happening and while i'm still see trump as a asshole and scumbass somehow at last the "protect country from barbarians" start to look "reasonable" when you look to others countries where SJW are "winning and turning that countries in crazy places.

Basically western is becoming a place of 2 "extreme sides" or extremists left with crazy SJW agenda with crazy liberals which alows rapists and terrorist free walk or go extremist right side full of racists, sexists and xenophobic peoples, having a "middle ground or not being extremists" is becoming almost impossible or the peoples which are "normal" and neither one or other side are being held hostage by the 2 sides.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cr...apital-europe/

There is no both sides in this

One side is clearly more murderous and has killed people
One side clearly has literal Nazis winning office positions
One side clearly thinks more industry deregulation is a good thing
One side is clearly trying to take more and more worker benefits

and If the GOP wants to reduce victimization of women, do something about this mass shooting/murder problems. It's almost always about a dude being upset about a girl
also stop supporting candidates who are ephebophiles. That's just a pedophilia mutant cousin

Last edited by Key Board; 2018-07-16 at 20:34.
Old 2018-07-16, 21:03   Link #1890
Blueknight78

Quote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cr...apital-europe/

There is no both sides in this

One side is clearly more murderous and has killed people
One side clearly has literal Nazis winning office positions
One side clearly thinks more industry deregulation is a good thing
One side is clearly trying to take more and more worker benefits

and If the GOP wants to reduce victimization of women, do something about this mass shooting/murder problems. It's almost always about a dude being upset about a girl
also stop supporting candidates who are ephebophiles. That's just a pedophilia mutant cousin
the other side loves to claim which anything is sexists which the world is about the "white male alpha" and we must hate them and burn them in hell, which being "health is wrong" a lot of "things are being distorted" from reality because reality is too harsh and we must be "nice to everyone even "phedos, which minority are more important tham majority (instead of equals).

We are getting in a point where a new problem is rising which is a sort of "beautyphobi, where now being "sexy or beautiful is a sin and that person must be blamed or hated or being straight(both male and female) is also a sin and you must "be bi or gay" otherwise you are a monster.

I really can't see the idea of "equality in both sides when both sides doing exactly the same thing.

Well about sweden i'm also read alot about the government "making fake reports" to hidden the issues
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/...liticians-act/

https://www.politico.eu/article/swed...law-and-order/

i really think it's not "so simple like that and total fake they having issues with too peoples come to they countries in the way it's come out of control

both sides are pretty ugly the only difference is which so far only one side killed direct peoples while the other only "attacked" (if you don't count many of the BLM raid on places).

As i told while i do hate trump because he is represent many of the worst human traits, he still don't have all of them and some of that "crap traits" which he don't have and even some which he do have are appearing on the other side.

But the worst so far from him is being a traitor of USA a total putin ass licker and he still have peoples "defending him even after that
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1K601D

really why we still have peoples believing which he don't get help from russia after how much efforts trump keep doing in show how much he is a puting fangirl, i can bet which if you ripe is cloth you can find a under t-shirt with a I LOVE (big putin picture) S2

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-07-16 at 21:27.
Old 2018-07-16, 21:05   Link #1891
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:

That's incorrect. The large majority of mass shooters were victims of bullying and many of the remaining were diagnosed with a mental condition and either failed to take their prescribed medication or it was a side-affect from taking psychiatric drugs. (82% total)
https://www.counseling.org/docs/defa...ental-health.p
Old 2018-07-16, 22:13   Link #1892
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
We are getting in a point where a new problem is rising which is a sort of "beautyphobi, where now being "sexy or beautiful is a sin and that person must be blamed or hated or being straight(both male and female) is also a sin and you must "be bi or gay" otherwise you are a monster.
In a world of potential nuclear unrest, foreign nations meddling in other countries undercover, rising of populism, growing intolerance and extremism to name only a few, we have arrived at the point where we apparently have enough time on our hands to worry about "beautyphobia".

Quote:
I really can't see the idea of "equality in both sides when both sides doing exactly the same thing.
You should figure out what those two sides are first, then realize there are far more than sides than "left" and "right" and whatever the hell the "SJW" side is and not everything is black and white, then realize that these sides are constantly in flux and absolutely not doing the same thing. For someone who hates Trump you are using the exact same language of 'bad people on both sides'.

Quote:
both sides are pretty ugly the only difference is which so far only one side killed direct peoples while the other only "attacked" (if you don't count many of the BLM raid on places).
If you seriously that this is the only difference between BLM events and let's say Charlottesville events then you are truly a lost cause.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2018-07-16 at 22:24.
Old 2018-07-16, 22:35   Link #1893
Toukairin
Banned

No one talking of Trump openly whoring himself to Putin in front of all television cameras out there? All media out there, including Fox News, called Trump's display as shameful of a POTUS who faces a Soviet/Russian leader.

Former CIA director John Brennan, who usually carefully chooses his words, didn't mince them today.

Quote:
Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???
Traditionally anti-Russian, the GOPers out there will have to answer for their silence after being called out on all fronts.
Old 2018-07-16, 23:33   Link #1894
Blueknight78

Quote:
In a world of potential nuclear unrest, foreign nations meddling in other countries undercover, rising of populism, growing intolerance and extremism to name only a few, we have arrived at the point where we apparently have enough time on our hands to worry about "beautyphobia".
that is a hell of problem because just keep pop uping more and more phobias leading more and more to "hate" and reasons to start nuclear wars, i'm really feeling scared to have a children and let her life in that "hell" of world western is become due to too much hate in every side.

Quote:
You should figure out what those two sides are first, then realize there are far more than sides than "left" and "right" and whatever the hell the "SJW" side is and not everything is black and white, then realize that these sides are constantly in flux and absolutely not doing the same thing. For someone who hates Trump you are using the exact same language of 'bad people on both sides'.
srry if i really look like trump but it's really what i feel, i see "hate" and attacks from both sides all the times, we have peoples being attacked because or they are black or they are white. or because they support trump or not, mankind is reversing more and more back to the "cavernman style" of the "survival of the strong".

Quote:
If you seriously that this is the only difference between BLM events and let's say Charlottesville events then you are truly a lost cause.
I've just used that as a exemple of how bad can be the other side aswell, take another exemple the currently feminism things are going to a point where even "womans" are getting tired and creating a "anti-feminism", because they are tired to being bossed to be lesbian and be "machho-womans" which can't have kids and be at home cuz this is a abomination in the "feminist moviment".

That is why i feel the left is also crazy in the same way of right and i'm talking about both "extremists" where they are basically trying to "rule" what peoples can do or not by force" taking aways the "freedom" in both sides.

Im' not saying which the extremists right are "noble" or pure" but they are not the "only evil in the wordl" both sides are pretty evil.

And i agree in look for a "third or fourth side, but the problem is as i told it's become "hard to come as a third or fourth" power, cuz if you not on one of the extreme sides you be called as a traitor as a monster and bla bla bla by both sides, if you not enlisted to one side you will be considered automatically a enemie from the other side like if i'm not a left then the left will call me a right or a "coward" and things like that the same goes for the other side if you not on the right you will be mocked and attacked as if you are left ot a coward, it's aways ending in a lose-lose situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
No one talking of Trump openly whoring himself to Putin in front of all television cameras out there? All media out there, including Fox News, called Trump's display as shameful of a POTUS who faces a Soviet/Russian leader.

Former CIA director John Brennan, who usually carefully chooses his words, didn't mince them today.

Traditionally anti-Russian, the GOPers out there will have to answer for their silence after being called out on all fronts.
yeah GOP started to act but as soon trump come back they will just forget everything and start to lick his feet as they are keep doing over and over, as everytime trump do something crap.
Old 2018-07-17, 06:27   Link #1895
Jaden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post

Well I watched it, and didn't really see any problem. Don't mind seeing those two get along, maybe it's because I'm just a silly peace-loving hippie.
Old 2018-07-17, 07:16   Link #1896
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Today I learned that feminism is a problem that can start nuclear wars. What on earth am I reading. You do have a point that people are getting more and more afraid of things they don't understand but then you bring up some ridiculous examples of beautyphobia (nobody cares) or feminism (which is not a left or right topic).

Here's some advice: If you don't want to be extremist left or extremist right, then just don't. By being afraid you only give them a platform. Be strong and tell them to fuck off, you're perfectly fine with being a moderate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Well I watched it, and didn't really see any problem. Don't mind seeing those two get along, maybe it's because I'm just a silly peace-loving hippie.
Russia meddled in the US election, that's a fact. The DOJ just prior to the meeting came forward presenting new evidence against Russia but Trump basically said that he trusts Putin's word more than his own intelligence agencies. That's so disgraceful even Fox called him out on that.
Old 2018-07-17, 08:11   Link #1897
Jaden

Quote:
Russia meddled in the US election, that's a fact. The DOJ just prior to the meeting came forward presenting new evidence against Russia but Trump basically said that he trusts Putin's word more than his own intelligence agencies. That's so disgraceful even Fox called him out on that.
I believe it, though I used to be skeptical. Putin wants to maintain plausible deniability to save face, whatever, I don't really care.

Whether Trump actually believes Putin over US intelligence is certainly an issue, but it's complicated.

Firstly Trump sees (or at least used to see) the agencies as instruments of the previous administration who are out to get him, so he has some reasons to not trust them.

Secondly, he's petty and hates the media. So when giving the honest answer to a journalist would mean admitting he was wrong before (about Russian hacking), Trump will double down if only out of pride.

I think Trump answered the way he did for those reasons. Not because he conspires with Putin. (I think he is ambivalent about Putin.) So, I'm not particularly concerned about this either.
Old 2018-07-17, 11:06   Link #1898
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Although the meeting with Putin was a total blunder for Trump it will have very little impact (if any) among his supporters. The reason is simple; his hard-line stand on immigration is the sole reason why he is so favored by many in the country. As long as he carries out his promises on immigration nothing else will sway the opinions of his base. Of course, being a ONE trick pony makes for a particularly weak president.

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2018-07-17 at 12:09.
Old 2018-07-17, 13:48   Link #1899
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

It seems Trump somehow struck a nerve with the military industrial complex. This is the second time that they reacted to Trump. You can see that due to everyone in the media, including the conservatives, attacking him, but Rand Paul and Ron Paul not doing so.

The first time the military industrial complex interfered was back when Trump sent a missile into a Syrian military base after all the bioweapon-use accusations against Assad. The reactions back then were the opposite, i.e. ALL the media, including uncharacteristically, the left-wing media as well, praised him like he was a saint. Back then Rand Paul and Ron Paul were very dissatisfied. In other words, the military industrial complex were very pleased with Trump back then. The situation right now is the exact opposite.

Moments like these show that even the "Deep State" and influential people like George Soros, the Koch Brothers, big oil, etc. are not as significant compared to the military industrial complex.
Old 2018-07-17, 15:08   Link #1900
Key Board
Carbon

Stocks for Lockheed Martin fell when they heard the progress on Korean peace talks. That should tell you a lot.
and when it comes to Middle East there's also additional warmongering pressure from Israel and Saudi Arabia
Closed Thread