AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-03, 14:27   Link #1
muramasa007

Why does Haku look like a girl?

its a bit late to ask but...have u guys ever noticed that haku looked and acted like a girl? the clothing, the accent, the look, and even him caring for zabuza (its a bit disturbing) o yea and the painted finger nails....
He could be a misunderstood person or maybe a womanizer...

o well dont blame me for asking...
muramasa007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 14:28   Link #2
Palani
///_^

Why don't you use the Search Button?
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 14:29   Link #3
muramasa007

wah???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Why don't you use the Search Button?
I dont understand....
Old 2004-12-03, 14:36   Link #4
chhayalak
5 Star Epicure Hunter

I think he meant that this thread has been done before! Some people are just jerks like that. In the future you can try searching for a topic to see it has been covered. If it has, just read the thread?? If not post a new one for constructive conversation.

To answer your question he is a portrayed as a bishounen (pretty boy)! It is a common re-occuring character in anime genre to have boys look like girl and vice versa?? Maybe that is equivalent to the metrosexual?? hehe

Hope that helps....
chhayalak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 14:46   Link #5
muramasa007

Thnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by chhayalak
I think he meant that this thread has been done before! Some people are just jerks like that. In the future you can try searching for a topic to see it has been covered. If it has, just read the thread?? If not post a new one for constructive conversation.

To answer your question he is a portrayed as a bishounen (pretty boy)! It is a common re-occuring character in anime genre to have boys look like girl and vice versa?? Maybe that is equivalent to the metrosexual?? hehe

Hope that helps....
Thnx u just answered my question about searches
Old 2004-12-03, 15:17   Link #6
Kayess
Guy From Canada

More accurately.. he looks like a girl because the creator wanted him to look like one.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 15:26   Link #7
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

To be even more precise the author wanted to portray Haku's innocence by making him so feminine that even Naruto mistook him for being a girl. Most bishounen look like girls but are just thought of as being handsome. Sasuke is technically a bishounen. Haku is drawn to the point where he is unmistakably a female drawing for a male character. It was hilarious to see Sasuke regard Haku has something strange in the world. A bishounen character calling another bishounen strange is like a parody on the "pretty boy" theme.
Old 2004-12-03, 18:56   Link #8
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Kishimoto made Haku look like a girl because he wanted the male audience of the series to question our sexuality when we find out he's a guy.

That rat bastard.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 19:27   Link #9
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

i always thought haku was an transexual .
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 19:40   Link #10
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon the Freec
i always thought haku was an transexual .
I doubt Zabuza and Haku have enough money for the operation.
Old 2004-12-03, 19:44   Link #11
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
I doubt Zabuza and Haku have enough money for the operation.
They probably would they are highly regarded ninja. They are need funding for a military coup. That cost alot of money and would make them seek employment from scum like Zabuza. Otherwise they are probably loaded for rouge ninja.
Old 2004-12-03, 19:49   Link #12
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
They probably would they are highly regarded ninja. They are need funding for a military coup. That cost alot of money and would make them seek employment from scum like Zabuza. Otherwise they are probably loaded for rouge ninja.
No, I dont think so. If they had the money, why would they be working for Gatou in the first place?
Old 2004-12-03, 19:55   Link #13
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
No, I dont think so. If they had the money, why would they be working for Gatou in the first place?
When you say money do you mean money as in millions of dollars or do you mean money period? Ofcourse they have money they aren't bums, Gatou is a billionaire . He's the type of guy that you work for to finnance your own ambitions, namely taking over Mist Village for Zabuza. They have money because they buy weapons and tools and have men who follow Zabuza.
Old 2004-12-03, 20:25   Link #14
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
When you say money do you mean money as in millions of dollars or do you mean money period? Ofcourse they have money they aren't bums, Gatou is a billionaire . He's the type of guy that you work for to finnance your own ambitions, namely taking over Mist Village for Zabuza. They have money because they buy weapons and tools and have men who follow Zabuza.
Zabuza only had the two demon brothers and Haku as his subordinates before working for Gatou, so I doubt before working for him, they had the necessary funding to take over the Mist Village. And I also doubt whatever money they had before working for Gatou, would have been enough for a sex change operation. Im guessing here, but that kind of operation must cost at least $40,000.
Old 2004-12-03, 20:39   Link #15
Locke16

Quote:
Im guessing here, but that kind of operation must cost at least $40,000.
Yeah, sure.... "guessing".
Locke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 20:46   Link #16
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke16
Yeah, sure.... "guessing".
Hahaha!

I must admit, I did a little research into the whole thing but only because I was curious on the process. I would never do something to harm the one thing that has never let me down.
Old 2004-12-03, 21:33   Link #17
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Haku is just the typical bishounen is-he-a-guy-for-real? character that has to appear in every shounen.

That's the only awnser to this question and no other explanation is possible.

You might regret that that short sentence sums up a whole thread, don't regret, don't feel sad. Just start another bullshit thread, so we can try and awnser it in one sentence again.

good luck!
Old 2004-12-03, 21:57   Link #18
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

itachi has painted nails too x.x
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 22:07   Link #19
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Zabuza only had the two demon brothers and Haku as his subordinates before working for Gatou, so I doubt before working for him, they had the necessary funding to take over the Mist Village. And I also doubt whatever money they had before working for Gatou, would have been enough for a sex change operation. Im guessing here, but that kind of operation must cost at least $40,000.
I didn't think you meant at the specific time in the arc whether or not they can afford for such a sex change (what a strange topic this has become) for Haku. But, the demon brothers were not Zabuza's only men, just the only ones we saw in the arc. He had plenty of men when he attacked Mist village. Since he is a mercenary it doesn't matter how much money he has in his pocket he can always afford $40,000 by doing another job......anyway this thread just needs to die.
Old 2004-12-03, 22:14   Link #20
Zek
Eyebrows...

The problem with that whole theory is that Haku looked even more like a girl when he was a little kid than when he's a teen.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote