AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-08-09, 15:26   Link #201
lovetospoon73

well, 1st houki would ask musubi for love advice, 2nd she'll get jelly over musubi relationship with minato
Old 2015-08-09, 15:29   Link #202
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Hmm... you do have a point. I wouldn't be surprised if the girls gone out of control concerning the boy they love, Chifuyu will delivers a devastating blow on each girl, thus giving them the terrifying experience.

So tell me something, what do you think will happen if Ichika and Houki meet Minato and Musubi? This will be Houki's first time see ever meet another couple.
so let me also ask this, if the upper ranks of the academy aka chifuyu's bosses, feel that her brother is a distraction to the girls' training & view him as piece of trash & decide to move him to a secret facility to train him, what would happen?
Old 2015-08-09, 15:58   Link #203
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
well, 1st houki would ask musubi for love advice, 2nd she'll get jelly over musubi relationship with minato
I see. So that what it would happen if Ichika,and Houki meet Minato and Musubi. She'll first ask Musubi for the love advice and then get jealous over Musubi's relationship with Minato. I have to admit it, Minato and Musubi were more romantic. That's not all, Musubi reduce the big cannonball with just one punch. Its true on episode 12 of the second season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
so let me also ask this, if the upper ranks of the academy aka chifuyu's bosses, feel that her brother is a distraction to the girls' training & view him as piece of trash & decide to move him to a secret facility to train him, what would happen?
Well, the girls will be angry at the upper ranks and stand together to defend Ichika and them about they feel about him.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-10 at 00:30.
Old 2015-08-09, 17:36   Link #204
lovetospoon73

Quote:
I see. So that what it would happen if Ichika,and Houki meet Minato and Musubi. She'll first ask Musubi for the love advice and then get jealous over Musubi's relationship with Minato. I have to admit it, Minato and Musubi were more romantic. That's not all, Musubi reduce the big cannonball with just one punch. Its true on episode 12 of the second season.

Well, the girls will be angry at the upper ranks and stand together to depend Ichika and them about they feel about him.
so basically they rebel, even though they'll bring shame to their home country & families, & quit too, but what about the academy's rules for IS pilots, the upper ranks could use some dirty trick to make them behave
Old 2015-08-09, 17:51   Link #205
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
so basically they rebel, even though they'll bring shame to their home country & families, & quit too, but what about the academy's rules for IS pilots, the upper ranks could use some dirty trick to make them behave
If that were to happen, Chifuyu would most likely take care of them. After all, they don't call her a bad*** for nothing. May I ask you something else.

How do Houki would feel/react when she lost to another woman such as Musubi ,who also have a relationship with a boy she love in Minato Sahashi (only more romantic)?
Old 2015-08-09, 18:29   Link #206
lovetospoon73

well she start to fill up with sadness & rage, then call the chick that stole ichika from her a man stealing whore,then beat the crap out of her (even though he was never hers to begin with) then trash the academy, become so filled with negative emeotions that she might over power chifuyu or comit suicide
Old 2015-08-09, 18:39   Link #207
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
well she start to fill up with sadness & rage, then call the chick that stole ichika from her a man stealing whore,then beat the crap out of her (even though he was never hers to begin with) then trash the academy, become so filled with negative emeotions that she might over power chifuyu or comit suicide
Houki need to realize that Musubi never shown any romantic interest in Ichika at all. Musubi only have her eyes on Minato and no one else. How dumb can that girl be? Sorry if I wasn't so clear to you. I meant to ask you this...

How do Houki would feel/react when she lost to another couple such as Musubi and Minato? You know, as Houki lost to Musubi in three things. Bust,strength,and romance.

In my opinion, Houki would be surprised that she was outmatched by someone such as Musubi who has so much energy. She felt that she never faced someone who is quite powerful as Musubi before.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-09 at 18:58.
Old 2015-08-09, 19:08   Link #208
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Houki need to realize that Musubi never shown any romantic interest in Ichika at all. Musubi only have her eyes on Minato and no one else. How dumb can that girl be? Sorry if I wasn't so clear to you. I meant to ask you this...

How do Houki would feel/react when she lost to another couple such as Musubi and Minato? You know, as Houki lost to Musubi in three things. Bust,strength,and romance.

In my opinion, Houki would be surprised that she was outmatched by someone such as Musubi who has so much energy. She felt that she never faced someone who is quite powerful as Musubi before.
well she would do what all teenage girls do: talk crap about musubi behind her back
Old 2015-08-09, 19:44   Link #209
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
well she would do what all teenage girls do: talk crap about musubi behind her back
I don't think she would do that. Sure Houki's a tsundere. But she's not the bully type. Here's my opinion of what Houki would react when she lost to Musubi. Houki would dedicate a lot of her time to becoming stronger to the very end. She also wants Ichika to become stronger too. In other words, Houki wants to have a stronger relationship with Ichika in order to match Musubi's relationship with Minato. Here's my opinion about Houki lost to Musubi...

Musubi: "I was able to defeat Houki because of the bond you and I share. The stronger our bond, the stronger I get."

Minato: "Our bond?"

Musubi: "Yes. We certainly are connected together. We are one. I have you. That's why we never lose. I love you, Minato. (then she share a kiss with Minato Sahashi)"

Ichika: " (smiles as he was happy for Minato like a good sport) Houki (as he coming to her) are you all right?"

Houki: "Yeah. I'm fine Ichika. (as she being lifted by Ichika like he place her arm over her shoulder) (thought) I can't believe it. I actually lost. (speaking) Thank you for giving me a good fight, Musubi. I never expect to fight someone strong as you are. "

So what did you think? Have I gotten Houki and everyone else to stay true to their characters?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-11 at 01:43.
Old 2015-08-09, 21:07   Link #210
lovetospoon73

seem corrected
Old 2015-08-09, 21:43   Link #211
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
seem corrected
Really? Thank you. I was trying to be sure that the line that I've place they stay true to their characters.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters