Notices

Old 2017-07-12, 18:52   Link #321
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
So... Yunis will return right??
Well if you really want to know
Spoiler for major spoilers. i mean for everything in part 1.:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 20:28   Link #322
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

So... In the end yunis is return and bear his son... Good~
Old 2017-07-13, 01:08   Link #323
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Well if you really want to know
Spoiler for major spoilers. i mean for everything in part 1.:
Spoiler for Aur:
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-13, 14:45   Link #324
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Spoiler for Aur:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2017-07-13, 19:26   Link #325
XFire
150% done

So who's this Elf Queen I keep hearing about? Any spoilers?
Old 2017-07-13, 23:54   Link #326
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So who's this Elf Queen I keep hearing about? Any spoilers?
Her name is Ceres. She's the blond elf pictured here http://novel18.syosetu.com/n6426w/1/ . She's mostly a side character after her 4 chapter arc, which includes the war , her and Ellen are almost always together as a unit. For reference the queen and princesses covered 2 chapters and taking over the city before Allen showed up was 4 chapters.
Old 2017-07-14, 00:46   Link #327
OmegaWeaponZ

I like how theres 8 bit sprites next to each character

A quick aside, how important are the dark elves (and their leader) in the later chapters. I'm still early on in the manga, and will most likely start with the LN, like I generally do.
Old 2017-07-14, 06:59   Link #328
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
I like how theres 8 bit sprites next to each character

A quick aside, how important are the dark elves (and their leader) in the later chapters. I'm still early on in the manga, and will most likely start with the LN, like I generally do.
They are around but mostly teir 2 or 3 characters. Ellen gets a little more focus than the others.. They are just mostly Aur's elite foot solders and extras for romps but are out classed by Yunis , Logan, and Mio in terms of combat ablity. They show up more than the queen and her 2 daughters , Faru and Nome (the halfling thief and human? Merchant)
Old 2017-07-14, 07:06   Link #329
Tzanna

The wait will be tough. But the satisfaction of seeing the "bastard" die will be immense!
Tzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-14, 16:52   Link #330
kagato3

Good luck on that waiting.

Anyway summary of part 2 of the wn. 10 year time skip ft part 1.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2017-08-10, 12:49   Link #331
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Good luck on that waiting.

Anyway summary of part 2 of the wn. 10 year time skip ft part 1.
Spoiler for spoiler:
thanks for the past spoilers, mate. the latest raw chapter 26 came out & boy it following the spoiler you posted above. My question is how many chap/months do you think it will take to finish part 1? cause i didnt read the WN & dont know how long the plot is until they get yunis back
Old 2017-08-10, 23:15   Link #332
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
thanks for the past spoilers, mate. the latest raw chapter 26 came out & boy it following the spoiler you posted above. My question is how many chap/months do you think it will take to finish part 1? cause i didnt read the WN & dont know how long the plot is until they get yunis back
If they keep to about 2 Web novel chapters an issue and there aren't massive changes part 1 would end in about 18 chapters. But that's if none of the side chapters are added in which seem to happen after the end of part 1 of which there are over 30.
Old 2017-08-14, 12:50   Link #333
KPSJ

so the Web novel is finished what is the complete story? how does everything end?
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 13:16   Link #334
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPSJ View Post
so the Web novel is finished what is the complete story? how does everything end?
Maybe, the first part ended in 2011 with a year or so of additional side stories then more were added when the wn was pcked up as a ln in 2015. Then the author added 2 more parts in 2016 to march 2017. I've only read it via MT so I loose a lot of the fine details and it hurts trying to make sense of some of the chapters so I've only got to half way through part 2

Spoiler for how it ends:
Old 2017-08-15, 13:39   Link #335
WyrdMonger

^what became of said student? Did she reappear, or is she just an unimportant background character?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 00:53   Link #336
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
^what became of said student? Did she reappear, or is she just an unimportant background character?
She was only in the story for about a paragraph said event freaked her out.
Old 2018-05-05, 07:00   Link #337
JWU0826

How come there's no one posting anymore comment? The web novel haven't ended yet.
JWU0826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 14:22   Link #338
marconii2002

Manga chapter 17 was translated
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 03:59   Link #339
Lex79

I'm happy it's picked up again. I tried looking for the official version but importing to Italy is just too expensive.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-18, 13:57   Link #340
haseo0408

I just saw the raws for chapter 36 of the manga and the little girl Aur took in just grew up all of a sudden, am I missing something?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark comedy, dark fantasy, harem, mature content, scumbag lead, sex, smart male lead, succubus, true harem, villain protagonist