AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-20, 14:04   Link #61
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

There's something that bugs me about IS, which I'm putting in question format:

- Does Ichika's harem increases in the latest volumes of the light novels?

- Do other representatives from other countries get introduced into the story?

What about the IS representatives from the Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, South Korea, Peru, Brazil or any other country?
Old 2013-10-20, 17:29   Link #62
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

1. Yes, if you count Student Body President Tatenashi Shirasaki and her sister, Kanzashi, another personal IS user.

2. No, no new Represtative has been introduced.
Old 2014-12-08, 13:03   Link #63
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Pardon me, I have a question that I like to ask of you. Well, whenever a new girl shows up, Ichika's harem usually get jealous. I get that a lot. The real question is, how would Ichika's harem including the Shirasaki sisters would feel when he have an unusual (real) rival for a change? A real male heartless rival turns out to be an enemy of Ichika who is the complete opposite of him that mocking him,insulting him,greatly criticizing him,calling him names,mean things,saying hurtful things,etc. For those who don't know what I mean, it goes like this. Ichika and his ruthless rival,Friezo(ex), have different battling styles and different personalty. Ichika's happened to be an Ok IS Pilot,looked like an average normal guy on the outside,but on the inside, he's really a warmhearted,and nice,sweet guy. His rival,Friezo on the other hand, turns a to be a skillful IS Pilot,looked like a cool guy on the outside,but on the inside, he was really a cold-hearted,and mean,cruel jerk. Kind of like Paul(Diamond and Pearl Saga) is to Ash from pokemon for example. Look, its not like I don't like Ichika,or anything like that. Don't get wrong, Ichika's a good guy and all,not to mention he's likable. But I'm just curious.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2014-12-09 at 10:36.
Old 2014-12-08, 18:22   Link #64
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That's...simple really. The 'harem' would band together behind Ichika to help him win. Or at least try to. Laura would try to kill this "Friezo" if he insulted Ichika... in front of her, or most of the harem would actually.

They wouldn't jump ship to the new guy just because he might be better at piloting an IS. Other girls from the school might, but the girls with Ichika are considerably better than most of their peers considering they have their own personal IS units. Ichika will simply have to step up his game.

And if he was like that, then he'd get Orimura-sensei's 'attention'. ...
Old 2014-12-08, 23:39   Link #65
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
That's...simple really. The 'harem' would band together behind Ichika to help him win. Or at least try to. Laura would try to kill this "Friezo" if he insulted Ichika... in front of her, or most of the harem would actually.

They wouldn't jump ship to the new guy just because he might be better at piloting an IS. Other girls from the school might, but the girls with Ichika are considerably better than most of their peers considering they have their own personal IS units. Ichika will simply have to step up his game.

I see. So the girls with Ichika would work together to help him defeat his heartless rival,Friezo. Laura for trying to destroying the mean Friezo for offending "her bride". I can't blame her,or most of the harem for that as Friezo greatly disrespecting their beloved Ichika. Sorry if you feel that way. I mean, what do you expect from a rival character. My theory on the rival concept is that Friezo's a Real Jerk. Opposite to Ichika's Nice Guy. Friezo's more of the tool than Laura used to be when she first came in ISA.

I've already post the question about this rival concept already,Tempest35. I was thinking about giving Ichika a real male rival will give his growth a big boost as a character development like Ichika loses his denseness as he'll not only to become a way better IS Pilot,but to become mature,and become wiser(smarter) than he was before. I guess that was a bad idea,huh?
Old 2014-12-09, 00:04   Link #66
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Spoiler for *snip*:

*gently shoves towards the Fanfiction and Character Creation thread* All of these kind of questions will go there. This thread is mainly for questions that pertain to things and events that happened in the series proper.
Old 2014-12-09, 00:55   Link #67
Chaos-Zero

Ok then. I'll remember next time.
Old 2014-12-09, 08:15   Link #68
I'm-here-present

Quote:

I see this often in FF.net but as prevalent it is there, there is no chance of that happening in canon.

I agree that Ichika's heroines will not be swayed but some guy who has major social problems, no matter how rich or skilled he is. I don't think that they are bimbos at all. But if anything, their Ichika's bimbos

Also why is there a lack of sibling Interact in IS OVA, the one scene where Chifuyu talks to Ichika gets removed even... what the hell!
Old 2014-12-09, 11:50   Link #69
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm-here-present View Post
I see this often in FF.net but as prevalent it is there, there is no chance of that happening in canon.

I agree that Ichika's heroines will not be swayed but some guy who has major social problems, no matter how rich or skilled he is. I don't think that they are bimbos at all. But if anything, their Ichika's bimbos

Also why is there a lack of sibling Interact in IS OVA, the one scene where Chifuyu talks to Ichika gets removed even... what the hell!
I totally agree with Tempest95,and I'm-here-present. Ichika's harem will not tolerate the insults that Friezo pour on the man they loved. Thus its motivate Ichika to become a much stronger and smarter than before by getting all the help,all the training he can get from those girls,including the Student Council President Tatenashi in order to defeat the guy like that. No need to worry, Ichika will certainly wipes the floor with his heartless rival,Friezo.

Does Chifuyu aware the existence of Madoka Orimura as she keeps it as a secret from her young brother? She told him that he's the only member of her family.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2014-12-09 at 12:03.
Old 2014-12-09, 14:25   Link #70
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

There is only speculation on Madoka, but right now she has a huge boon to her credibility - Tabane acknowledged her as an Orimura. Tabane acknowledging her as such is pretty much 'Word of God' saying that she's genuinely part of the Orimura family. As for why Chifuyu shuns her when its obvious that she views family as being very important, who knows. There's a reason behind it and it's not that she doesn't know.

Or Tabane can just be trolling us as well...
Old 2015-04-01, 10:11   Link #71
Chaos-Zero

If Ichika have the harem ending as he ends up marring Houki,Cecilia,Rin,Charlotte,Laura,and those two sisters as he chosen to love them all equally,would that make them happy?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-04-02 at 00:25.
Old 2015-04-01, 10:38   Link #72
nooneagain

this is a minor stuff about Houki but I wanna know: in episode 12 of Season 1, when houki had a b-day, did she turn 16? or is it 15?
Old 2015-04-02, 06:07   Link #73
lovetospoon73

if ichika leaves the academy, what could happen?
Old 2015-04-02, 15:05   Link #74
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
this is a minor stuff about Houki but I wanna know: in episode 12 of Season 1, when houki had a b-day, did she turn 16? or is it 15?
She turned 16 during Ep 12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
The girls loose the gossip machine and their lives become a bit duller. Nothing earth-shattering.
Old 2015-04-02, 17:32   Link #75
FunnyGuy
Banned

LOls. How dense is Ichika in your opinion? Some say he's denser than a super massive black hole.
Old 2015-04-02, 19:23   Link #76
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyGuy View Post
LOls. How dense is Ichika in your opinion? Some say he's denser than a super massive black hole.
yeah, what do we have to draw him a picture to get the idea to ichika

do u guys think that his fan club (harem) will grow as the LN series continue?
Old 2015-04-02, 19:51   Link #77
FunnyGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Well, I think the WHOLE girls population of the school will transfer with him. Included, the teachers and Onee-chan. Like a massive black hole, no girl can escape him charms.
Old 2015-04-03, 09:43   Link #78
nooneagain

Quote:
She turned 16 during Ep 12.
....of season 1, amirite?
Old 2015-04-03, 19:32   Link #79
lovetospoon73

do u guys think that ichika be able to pilot an IS unit is some how releted to his parents ditching him?
Old 2015-04-04, 15:10   Link #80
lovetospoon73

will ichika become atleast a little more manler later on in the LN series?
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a