AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2012-05-18, 08:45   Link #321
bastek66

Endcards
Spoiler:
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 09:01   Link #322
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

^
Spoiler for Nice:
Old 2012-05-18, 09:26   Link #323
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Endcards
Spoiler:
i smell a next generation series entitled "my brother can't be this cute" but unfortunately there are a few problems & it can be explained by this song:

"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 09:31   Link #324
chaosprophet

About the endcards
Spoiler:
Old 2012-05-18, 15:13   Link #325
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
i smell a next generation series entitled "my brother can't be this cute" but unfortunately there are a few problems & it can be explained by this song:

They wear the outfits surprisingly well.... I don't think it's an act...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 16:38   Link #326
IvesJosue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Endcards
Spoiler:
Oh I see, that endcard explains my doubt.
That explains it all... Yamineko route's ending shows the chibi (and yandere) Kuroneko/Yamineko, Kuroneko's route then gives you a chibi Shironeko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
^
Spoiler for Nice:
XD, possibly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
I WANT to look, but a part of me is saying to just wait a few more days so that I can play it and not get spoiled...IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!
You can do it mate!
I waited an entire year without spoiling myself for a Fallout New Vegas, a few more days for you should be a piece of cake!

Last edited by IvesJosue; 2012-05-18 at 16:52.
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 03:58   Link #327
rxrx

To not spoil the game to anyone, I can only say that the best story out of the girls is Kanako's. It is written by the author himself and it is really something you have to see to believe.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 09:24   Link #328
leorodri100

i totally agree with rxrx just finished kanako's route and OH MY FUCKING GOD that was perfect, no really, the story is awesome, the route is hillarious but when it gets serious you will cry, the CG's are awesome! and adult kanako is something you will never forget!!!!!

now i literally just started ayase's route, yes i'm playing while typing...

edit

ayase loves that sword...and it creeps me out!!! O-O
leorodri100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 09:31   Link #329
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

So I beat the Ayase and Kirino route on the second game. I only played each route once so maybe I missed things or write the order incorrectly. If I have time in the future maybe I'll do more detailed one with the conversation :3

Spoiler for Ayase route:

As for Kirino route...
Spoiler for Kirino:
Old 2012-05-19, 09:37   Link #330
Sumeragi
Banned

*Refrains from giving out spoilers*

I'm evil.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 10:07   Link #331
Maugomale

Which routes were written by the author again? I remember someone said it was Kanako's, Saori's, Kirino's, Yamineko's and Ayase's (epilogue only). Is that all?
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 10:28   Link #332
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
So I beat the Ayase and Kirino route on the second game. I only played each route once so maybe I missed things or write the order incorrectly. If I have time in the future maybe I'll do more detailed one with the conversation :3
Wow, thanks for taking the time man.

Ayase route is HNGGGHH **gets major itches all over body**
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 11:37   Link #333
leorodri100

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I still want to know why Kirino looks deathly afraid in that last Ayase picture.
since i finished ayase's route i cant tell you

Spoiler:

now i shall start sena route

my favorite route is still kanako's I fricking LOVED it

Last edited by leorodri100; 2012-05-19 at 13:27.
Old 2012-05-19, 12:50   Link #334
rxrx

For the one asking about the short novel, I believe it is written by the author regarding a IF scenario.

It is mostly a slice of life in the future where Kyosuke muses on how life has change. It is not directly said, but hints showed that his wife is Kanako whom have changed a lot. instead of the brash personality, she mellowed after marriage and childbirth, becoming a good mother and wife which is a surprise to all who know her before.

The two are very much in love and for a minor detail, Kyosuke got promoted to chief in the company he is working in. Nothing serious, but just a nice written peice of life after.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 13:41   Link #335
Maugomale

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Spoiler:
Wasn't there a similar short story included with the first game? Is this a continuation or the same story?
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 15:36   Link #336
leorodri100

MAN what is this final boss in the kirino route!!!, seriously manami looks so plain but i can't believe in what i'm reading WUT DA HELL happened between those 3!???

edit

currently doing saori route

Last edited by leorodri100; 2012-05-19 at 21:17.
Old 2012-05-19, 20:56   Link #337
Mystic_Vegetto

Well, since Thursday, I avoided this topic and any spoilers people threw at me left and right (I haven't read any of the previous posts as of this writing)...and I'm glad I did. My copy of the Limited Edition arrived this morning and I've been playing the game non-stop. So far, I've finished Saori and Sena's routes. Planning on doing Manami next, followed by Ayase, Kanako, Kuroneko, and Kirino (My fav) for last. In the words of Kirino and Sena...

THIS IS A GODLY GAME!

The Limited Edition box is really nice. Comes with a mini art book with rough sketches and concept art. The Soundtrack features all the music from the 1st Game, Ore no Imouto Maker EX, and the 2nd game. I'll take pics eventually though I only have my cell phone to use to take them..and I need to find a way to upload them online through my cell.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 21:33   Link #338
leorodri100

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Well, since Thursday, I avoided this topic and any spoilers people threw at me left and right (I haven't read any of the previous posts as of this writing)...and I'm glad I did. My copy of the Limited Edition arrived this morning and I've been playing the game non-stop. So far, I've finished Saori and Sena's routes. Planning on doing Manami next, followed by Ayase, Kanako, Kuroneko, and Kirino (My fav) for last. In the words of Kirino and Sena...

THIS IS A GODLY GAME!

The Limited Edition box is really nice. Comes with a mini art book with rough sketches and concept art. The Soundtrack features all the music from the 1st Game, Ore no Imouto Maker EX, and the 2nd game. I'll take pics eventually though I only have my cell phone to use to take them..and I need to find a way to upload them online through my cell.
prepare yourself for kanako's route, it was the very first route i did since i loved her route in the first game and her route in the second game, is something you would never dream of!!!
Old 2012-05-19, 22:01   Link #339
Mystic_Vegetto

I LOVED Kanako's IF story from the 1st game. So yeah, I have High Hopes for her story in this one. I actually had a tough time deciding between either playing Kirino first, or Kanako. But While I was in the Dream Theater I got the options for Kirino, Saori, and Sena. So I went with Saori and Sena first. I figured I'd do the routes In order on how they appear on the Box, from Right to left: Saori, Sena, Manami, Ayase, Kanako, Kuroneko, and Kirino.

Since I still haven't read any previous posts, is anyone doing summaries for the routes? I wouldn't mind writing some short summaries about what happens for those that don't understand. Keep in mind though that I don't understand Japanese Text and I can only understand the voices. And even then, I only understand about 75% of what's being said.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 23:22   Link #340
leorodri100

finished saori route!! GREAT ROUTE! kanako is still the best so far thou...now back to sena..

woth this i've finished saori,kirino,kanako,yamineko (the one you get if you do not choose any of the main routes) and ayase route in 1 day!