AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-12, 13:27   Link #61
Frontier

Considering the fact that they're on the box art for the game, I'd assume they are.

But if Chifuyu doesn't get her own secret route, then I'll be surprised .
Old 2014-02-15, 03:53   Link #62
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
The first of several sample movies, Houki's, is up on the gallery page. They say they'll have Cecilia's up today/tomorrow.
Old 2014-02-15, 12:45   Link #63
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

New post for time-gap.

Cecilia's sample video is up in the gallery section. Tomorrow they're uploading Rin's video.
Old 2014-02-17, 13:59   Link #64
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

New post for time gap again.

Sample movie up for Rin, but.....

HNNNNNNGGGG! Charlotte.....sample movie............meido-fuku........too.........HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG! *drops dead*
Old 2014-02-17, 14:20   Link #65
Frontier

Well Charlotte's to be expected .

I will say though, that Rin in her route seems especially cute. The more Dere from her, the better, I say .
Old 2014-02-18, 11:19   Link #66
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Laura's video is up on the website now, and

YYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tatenashi's video goes up tomorrow. This is a good indicator that she will indeed have a route as well as Kanzashi.

And note how these videos have been getting longer with each one. Trend, perhaps, or just coincidence?
Old 2014-03-01, 17:47   Link #67
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

well. it's released. Now, who's going to get it? (they will only get my money if there is a Chifuyu route or a Madoka route.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2014-03-02, 04:23   Link #68
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Mine is already in the mail and should be getting to me on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

I just got the PS3 regular edition; I'm not that into collecting figurines, and most often I don't like the soundtrack enough to spend extra money to get it.
Old 2014-03-02, 16:42   Link #69
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Got it. Ran through Charlotte's route.

Gameplay is fairly simple. You make choices which can raise the heroines' Ignition or Stress points. Max out someone's Stress points for the day and you get a "Passion event". Don't and you can pick a heroine for a "Reward event". Max out Stress points 4 times and you get a bad end. Around the halfway mark you unlock the route of the heroine with the most Ignition points and the story continues from her point of view.

Overall a incredibly cheesy story but there were a couple of nice romantic moments in Charlotte's route (although they spelled her name as "Sharlotte" on the intro screens. God damn Japanese spelling skills). Unfortunately the ending is not a "what happens in the future" type but rather a "everything returns to normal" one. Super disappointed about that.

Might play through another route sometime in the future. One of the Sarashiki sister's perhaps. Madoka is not in the game. Chifuyu has no route from what I can tell. Sorry Madoka/Chifuyu fans.
Old 2014-03-02, 16:54   Link #70
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar of Dreams View Post

Gameplay is fairly simple. You make choices which can raise the heroines' Ignition or Stress points. Max out someone's Stress points for the day and you get a "Passion event". Don't and you can pick a heroine for a "Reward event". Max out Stress points 4 times and you get a bad end. Around the halfway mark you unlock the route of the heroine with the most Ignition points and the story continues from her point of view.

Overall a incredibly cheesy story but there were a couple of nice romantic moments in Charlotte's route (although they spelled her name as "Sharlotte" on the intro screens. God damn Japanese spelling skills). Unfortunately the ending is not a "what happens in the future" type but rather a "everything returns to normal" one. Super disappointed about that.

Might play through another route sometime in the future. One of the Sarashiki sister's perhaps. Madoka is not in the game. Chifuyu has no route from what I can tell. Sorry Madoka/Chifuyu fans.
example of a bad end please? xD

Old 2014-03-02, 18:31   Link #71
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Only one "bad" end I think.
Spoiler for bad end:
Old 2014-03-02, 19:23   Link #72
Frontier

Quote:

So are there any proper confessions in the game, at least from what you've played so far?

The bad end sounds ten times better than any of the good endings .
Old 2014-03-02, 19:38   Link #73
blitz1/2

Quote:
Only one "bad" end I think.
Spoiler for bad end:
Sounds like a true end lol. xD

Old 2014-03-02, 21:14   Link #74
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So are there any proper confessions in the game, at least from what you've played so far?

The bad end sounds ten times better than any of the good endings .
I've only played Charlotte's route but the short answer is yes.
Spoiler for Charlotte's route:
Old 2014-03-03, 19:24   Link #75
Frontier

Spoiler:
Old 2014-03-04, 19:56   Link #76
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Spoiler:
Poor Ichika. He needs to lock those girls up somewhere for the sake of his safety and health.
Old 2014-03-08, 08:15   Link #77
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I haven't gotten to where the routes split for each heroine yet, but if you've forgotten how psycho half of Ichika's harem is, this game will do a good job of reminding you.

These psychos can't even get it through their heads that Ichika can't remember them because he has amnesia. They just attack him with their IS's for forgetting them anyway. No wonder he got amnesia from the stress of having to deal with them.
It doesn't help that Rin defended Ichika from Houki who attacked him for gorgetting her, only to pull a 180 and attack him herself when she realizes he's forgotten her too. What do these idiots think "amnesia" means???

And I still don't see why Chifuyu is so popular; yes she's hot and I definitely like the strong-willed personality, but this game also reminds us of how verbally abusive she is towards Ichika. Nevermind that she keeps harshly putting him down every time she shows up and whenever the psychos in his harem go berserk over something that is clearly not his fault, as if it were his fault they were going crazy in the first place, but calling him a weak idiot because he can't get over amnesia as if it were a cold doesn't earn her any more points.
Quote:
[While Ichika is recovering from the bomb explosion] Chifuyu: Don't pamper him Ms. Yamada.
Excuse me, but basically being blown up by a bomb is exactly the time to go easy on the guy.
Just because she really does care for him deep down, doesn't cover it when she's abusive on a daily basis.

But this game also further proves why Charlotte is the best girl.

Seriously, between all the verbal abuse and the psycho chicks blaming him for Laura sneaking into his bed, it's like everybody who writes the script/story for Infinite Stratos is on a mission to smack down on Ichika. Ichika doesn't deserve half the flak he gets from the readers/viewers, simply because he's tough enough to put up with what he does on a daily basis.

I'm starting with the Kanzashi and Tatenashi routes, by the way. I spoiled myself on the basic gist of Charlotte's route above , and the Sarashiki sisters are the only ones who don't basically treat Ichika like crap and expect him to love them for it.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2014-03-08 at 08:28.
Old 2014-03-08, 08:21   Link #78
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I haven't gotten to where the routes split for each heroine yet, but if you've forgotten how psycho half of Ichika's harem is, this game will do a good job of reminding you.

These psychos can't even get it through their head that Ichika can't remember them because he has amnesia. They just attack him with their IS's for forgetting them anyway. No wonder he got ammnesia from the stress of having to deal with them.
It doesn't help that Rin defended Ichika from Houki who attacked him for gorgetting her, only to pull a 180 and attack him herself when she realizes he's forgotten her too. What do these idiots think "amnesia" means???

And I still don't see why Chifuyu is so popular; yes hse's hot, and I definitely like the strong-willed types, but this game also reminds us of how verbally abusive she is towards Ichika. Nevermind that she keeps harshly putting him down every time she shows up and whenever the psychos in his harem go berserk over something that is clearly not his fault, as if it were his fault they were going crazy in the first place, but calling him a weak idiot because he can't just get over amnesia like a cold doesn't earn her any more points.
Just because she really does care for him deep down, doesn't cover it when she's abusive on a daily basis.

Seriously, between all the verbal abuse and the psycho chicks blaming him for Laura sneaking into his bed, it's like everybody who writes the script/story for Infinite Stratos is on a mission to smack down on Ichika.

I'm starting with the Kanzashi and Tatenashi routes, by the way. I spoiled myself on the basic gist of Charlotte's route above , and the Sarashiki sisters are the only other two who don't basically treat Ichika like crap and expect him to love them for it.
Welcome to the harsh world of IS!

Can't really blame Ichika, though. Should I remind everybody that each of the girls has an "ideal" image of Ichika in them? He is just a normal dude.
Old 2014-03-08, 08:29   Link #79
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Welcome to the harsh world of IS!

Can't really blame Ichika, though. Should I remind everybody that each of the girls has an "ideal" image of Ichika in them? He is just a normal dude.
Just for the record, I've been keeping up with IS since the first season.
Old 2014-03-09, 02:37   Link #80
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I am not a troll so sorry for being a wet-blanket but....

Honestly, from the information I gathered, this game sound kind of boring..... -_-

So-Generic-that-it-is-okay-kind-of-okay.