AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-09-24, 11:07   Link #1321
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Technically, next week is "ep 13" week between seasons -- there's often a break depending on how many eps a series has been been ordered for. If Amagami is a 24 ep series rather than a 26 ep series, its one way to deal with that.
Well yeah, actually, due to the way the dates fell, even taking this one week break on 30 September still allows them to have a 26-episode series that ends on 30 December. They were actually in a 27-week block, so perhaps this is why they took a production break now (buy them a bit of time to get ahead on production?). It was either that or they'd end the series a week early anyway.

So, as you said, next week was "episode 13" week, but they were already on 14, so skipping a week puts them back in the usual cycle and in line with everyone else.
Old 2010-09-24, 11:10   Link #1322
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's just a shame the break didn't occur in-between the arcs. I was tempted to save this week's episode for the next, but I couldn't resist Ai...
Haha, I wish I had the patience to do that, but there was now way that was happening. I was already checking my favorite anime site every half hour as it was .

Yeah, it was kind of a bad time to take a break. Maybe they didn't have the ability to set it themselves.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 22:03   Link #1323
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
btw anyone knows who is the girl that dumped him and if that girl is getting an arc?
She doesn't have her own story. Junichi will meet her briefly in Risa's arc. It's too minor, and they probably won't show her in the anime.

Well, love was blind. All girls from Junichi's school are better than her, by personality and look.
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 22:47   Link #1324
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

13th Amagami SS BD/DVD to have story arcs for Risa Kamizaki, Miya Tachibana

Miya fans rejoice!
Old 2010-09-24, 23:33   Link #1325
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
No way, they're actually doing Miya? Awesome. I didn't think the would include it.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 03:26   Link #1326
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

If you go back a page, you'll see that it's already been mentioned.
Old 2010-09-25, 13:12   Link #1327
GundamZZ
残念美人

I think he refers to the information posted on the official website this week. It's different from official announcement. The news came out during promotional conference. The staff inform the attendees in person. Then, attendees posted the information in blogs.
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 17:35   Link #1328
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I thought only 24 episodes are airing, with the extra two on BD/DVD...?
Old 2010-09-25, 23:27   Link #1329
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I thought only 24 episodes are airing, with the extra two on BD/DVD...?
I don't think that was ever actually stated anywhere. They announced that there would be 6 arcs of 4 episodes each, but they also revealed that there were 13 BDs/DVDs. Some people put two and two together and assumed that there'd be 24 TV episodes plus 2 home media-exclusive episodes, but that was (as far as I know) never stated. The time slot would allow for 26 episodes, and the fact that they're releasing the two ED CD Singles in early-January supports the theory that the two episodes will air on TV in late-December (so that the CDs will be released shortly after airing). But in either case, we'll just have to wait and see whether the episodes will air on TV or not.
Old 2010-09-27, 10:48   Link #1330
justavisitor

just discovered this series because of someone's signature about Haruka...(still trying to find that member to give rep XD) Pretty good series I would say...it's short (4 episodes per arc) so I can wait till the arc is over and then I can finish the arc at once XD

And the best part is, every girl has a chance
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 16:31   Link #1331
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
just discovered this series because of someone's signature about Haruka...(still trying to find that member to give rep XD) Pretty good series I would say...it's short (4 episodes per arc) so I can wait till the arc is over and then I can finish the arc at once XD

And the best part is, every girl has a chance
was it me? :x

and i heard somewhere that apparently there will be an extra episode for each girl with the DVD or sumthing....
Old 2010-09-27, 16:33   Link #1332
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
and i heard somewhere that apparently there will be an extra episode for each girl with the DVD or sumthing....
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1325
Old 2010-09-27, 16:58   Link #1333
pikachuwei

^so no extra episodes for haruka? D=
Old 2010-09-27, 17:03   Link #1334
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
^so no extra episodes for haruka? D=
Well there's also this.
Old 2010-09-27, 20:28   Link #1335
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Well there's also this.
I'm sure the DvD will add more Haruka love, and the other girls with secret stuff
Old 2010-09-27, 21:06   Link #1336
justavisitor

@pikachuwei
his/her signature has the same pic as yours, but below it has haruka's japanese name..
But I will add your rep because you have Haruka in your signature (and I just finished that arc...it is great and
Spoiler for haruka arc:
)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-09-27, 22:26   Link #1337
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Every girl gets a happy ending.. unless if you meant Haruka only time skip scenes.

But yeah i wouldn't deny it, Haruka's ending was one of my fav ending. Couldn't say no to the towel-wearing confession scene inside the hotel room.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 22:35   Link #1338
justavisitor

well, I only finished Haruka's arc

and I like happy ending..so a series that every girl can have a happy ending (plus it's 1 on 1 with the male lead!!) is like a great Christmas gift to me XD
Old 2010-09-27, 22:40   Link #1339
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@pikachuwei
his/her signature has the same pic as yours, but below it has haruka's japanese name..
But I will add your rep because you have Haruka in your signature (and I just finished that arc...it is great and
Spoiler for haruka arc:
)
hahah then it was most likely me

i made my signature myself 2 days ago (requested someone to make sig but i dont think anyone replied so i decided to do it myself, my first try so i think it was pretty decent,) before that my sig was just that picture with haruka's japanese name underneath (the pic and her kanji name were centred and the name was underlined if i recall properly)

i would put her jap name in my sig but i dunno how to type jap in photoshop
Old 2010-09-27, 22:42   Link #1340
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Well there's also this.
ah yes that was wat i was talking about. not exactly 1 extra episode for each girl but short OVAs.

Tags
romance, seinen, shounen