AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-09-27, 22:51   Link #1341
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
hahah then it was most likely me

i made my signature myself 2 days ago (requested someone to make sig but i dont think anyone replied so i decided to do it myself, my first try so i think it was pretty decent,) before that my sig was just that picture with haruka's japanese name underneath (the pic and her kanji name were centred and the name was underlined if i recall properly)

i would put her jap name in my sig but i dunno how to type jap in photoshop
So it was you!! I have to say thank you once again...I looked at that sig and was like wow, who is that girl...copy that jap name of haruka, google it and eventually find the series

Sorry I was too focused on the sig and forgot to look at the user When I tried to find the user, I couldn't find that signature anymore XD

And your new sig is wonderful
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 02:10   Link #1342
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
So it was you!! I have to say thank you once again...I looked at that sig and was like wow, who is that girl...copy that jap name of haruka, google it and eventually find the series

Sorry I was too focused on the sig and forgot to look at the user When I tried to find the user, I couldn't find that signature anymore XD

And your new sig is wonderful
hehe thanks

i spent the whole morning doing it, most of the whole morning was me reading up on how to use photoshop

haruka is making me procrastinate when i have important end of year exams coming up
Old 2010-10-01, 11:04   Link #1343
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Episode 26 of the series will feature Miya.

This could either be really well done or really, really, really, really bad.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 11:18   Link #1344
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

I will perhaps be lynched for this, but I had to share this conclusion that I came to.

Haruka is a moe version of Salad Fingers.
Old 2010-10-01, 13:17   Link #1345
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
Episode 26 of the series will feature Miya.

This could either be really well done or really, really, really, really bad.
You're a bit late to the party.
Old 2010-10-01, 13:39   Link #1346
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Deleted my post. Sorry, I didn't look on the previous pages. It's hard to keep up with threads this long.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 14:06   Link #1347
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
Deleted my post. Sorry, I didn't look on the previous pages. It's hard to keep up with threads this long.
Once you catch up, just subscribe and visit when new posts are made. Subscribing to threads is the best way to use a forum.
Old 2010-10-01, 16:27   Link #1348
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post
I will perhaps be lynched for this, but I had to share this conclusion that I came to.

Haruka is a moe version of Salad Fingers.
whats a salad finger
Old 2010-10-01, 16:37   Link #1349
wingman32x

Argh. I miss my Ai! Damn the animation studio for taking a break during this arc in particular. Oh well, the new anime season is starting, so that should take my mind off it .
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 00:18   Link #1350
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Argh. I miss my Ai! Damn the animation studio for taking a break during this arc in particular. Oh well, the new anime season is starting, so that should take my mind off it .
People miss the cuteness of Ai, just like they miss the vampire-sucking in Shiki the animation studios love to do this apparently
Old 2010-10-02, 00:40   Link #1351
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
People miss the cuteness of Ai, just like they miss the vampire-sucking in Shiki the animation studios love to do this apparently
Shiki went on break, too? I'm a few episodes behind on it, need to get caught up.

It just sucks that this had to happen during Ai's arc. I waited 3 freakin months for this arc to start, only to be told I have to wait more. Not a good feeling lol.
Old 2010-10-02, 00:42   Link #1352
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Shiki went on break, too? I'm a few episodes behind on it, need to get caught up.

It just sucks that this had to happen during Ai's arc. I waited 3 freakin months for this arc to start, only to be told I have to wait more. Not a good feeling lol.
Yeah Shiki is on a break as well.. I think its the 2nd week of their break.

I suppose Ai's cuteness just needed a break or the fans will just explode
Old 2010-10-03, 14:56   Link #1353
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I wish they had skipped between arcs, but they have to make sure people will come back for more.
Old 2010-10-03, 15:01   Link #1354
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I wish they had skipped between arcs, but they have to make sure people will come back for more.
True, maybe that's why they decided to take their only break during the most popular girl's arc. I still wish they would have saved the interruption for Sae's arc or something .
Old 2010-10-03, 15:36   Link #1355
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
True, maybe that's why they decided to take their only break during the most popular girl's arc. I still wish they would have saved the interruption for Sae's arc or something .
No i'm pretty sure the studio didn't decide on the week break. It's more to do with the TV stations.
Old 2010-10-03, 21:15   Link #1356
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
whats a salad finger
Salad Fingers was/is an abstract, psychological web-toon of which nine episodes exist. The title character was a mutant with salad-like fingers, but more importantly, he was severely out of touch with reality, and while albeit pleasant, sometimes engaged in disturbing/horrifying behavior because he didn't fully understand what his behavior was in the first place.

Haruka, similarly, strives to be rather pleasant, but she's a space-case to the point of it being disturbing if you really put any thought into it.
Old 2010-10-16, 04:14   Link #1357
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

I just want to say that I find the gorl's design in Amagami SS really good. They have all an unique design (especially hair) without having strange color or anything like that. That's why I call a good design and there are not many anime/manga/game which cand said the same. Not many at all.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 23:47   Link #1358
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
I just want to say that I find the gorl's design in Amagami SS really good. They have all an unique design (especially hair) without having strange color or anything like that. That's why I call a good design and there are not many anime/manga/game which cand said the same. Not many at all.
I agree, loved how they changed the various looks of the other girls to make them even more appealing, especially with the separate personalities each give off, that make us love them even more
Old 2010-10-19, 05:21   Link #1359
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I agree, loved how they changed the various looks of the other girls to make them even more appealing, especially with the separate personalities each give off, that make us love them even more
What I like is how their hair are different from each other, the way to put their clothe or their face who are not the same. For example Ai's face is less round than the other one. All of this make them unique to each other .
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 17:10   Link #1360
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
What I like is how their hair are different from each other, the way to put their clothe or their face who are not the same. For example Ai's face is less round than the other one. All of this make them unique to each other .
You are very observant I just noticed that when you posted about it Amagami SS defiantly has some unique styles indeed

Tags
romance, seinen, shounen