AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-03-23, 22:55   Link #81
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Just like the previous season, my watching choices will be quite minimal.

The only show that I'm really anticipated for is Tasogare Otome × Amnesia, and I haven't got this high level of anticipation since Gosick.

Anticipated sequels and additional adaptations are Fate/Zero S2, Koreha Zombie Desuka of the Dead and Haiyore! Nyaruko-san.

The last one would be Natsuiro Kiseki.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 01:57   Link #82
Pokaru

Spring looks pretty poor for me. The only shows I'll definitely watch are Fate/Zero and Zetman. May check out Jormungand because I have heard good stuffs about it.

Oh yeah, forgot about that Hyouka. But I don't put high hope for it, though.
Pokaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 11:55   Link #83
ion475
にこにこにー

Since Winter season is almost over...

Extremely anticipated and hopefully it won't disappoint me like Haganai:
Saki -Achiga - - Saki in general is best watched as a marathon after it finish, but oh well...

Will watch:
Fate/Zero - Duh...
Accel World - LN is highly acclaimed, so I'll see what it's all about...(SAO, of course, will fall here by default in Summer season)

Very likely to watch:
Zombie S2 - Don't see why not...
Natsuiro - Seems like a good watch.
Hyouka - It's Kyo-Ani. Will it be a K-On or a Nichijou? Will see...

Maybe:
Nyaruko-san - Maybe...I've heard of it but don't know what it's about at all.
Medaka Box - Nisio Isin makes me think about it...

At the end, I don't even want to calculate the probability that I'll only be following Saki 100% by the end of season...
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 15:46   Link #84
mochichan

I'm such a bias fangirl for AKB48 so AKB0048 ANIME!!! <3
Not just cuz it's AKB48 but the co creator did Macross, producer worked on Evangelion, scrip composition work on Ano Hana, Toradora, and BRS so the cast is too interesting not to consider it.
I gave up on Medaka box cuz of the manga got boring.
I'm actually looking forward to Accel World. It seem interesting. I don't mind the main guy design too lol
Also Tasogare since I read the anime. It's pretty interesting.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 15:50   Link #85
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
I'm such a bias fangirl for AKB48 so AKB0048 ANIME!!! <3
Not just cuz it's AKB48 but the co creator did Macross, producer worked on Evangelion, scrip composition work on Ano Hana, Toradora, and BRS so the cast is too interesting not to consider it.
And suddenly my interest spiked. I was already thinking on keeping a lookout for that show but I was unaware of the staff credentials it has. However Mari Okada penning the script is a bit of a red flag...
Old 2012-03-24, 15:55   Link #86
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
And suddenly my interest spiked. I was already thinking on keeping a lookout for that show but I was unaware of the staff credentials it has. However Mari Okada penning the script is a bit of a red flag...
check out the AKB0048 thread.
there's alot of big names in that anime.
It seem interesting in a "OMFG this thing is crazily randomly cheesy" kinda way.
They also have really good voice actress doing it along side AKB members like Yui Horie, and Miyuki Sawashiro. I love her in DRRR as Celty so it's hard for me to resist...even with the lulz storyline and the artstyle lol
Old 2012-03-24, 15:59   Link #87
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Quote:
I've enjoyed some of the series that Okada has worked on so Okada writing it could make what seems like a weak premise much more interesting.

Although my reaction to Accel World having Yoshino(from Guilty Crown) doing the writing is that sounds like a big red flag to me.

I'm enjoying Ozuma very much though. Glad I added it to my watchlist.
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 18:15   Link #88
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
I've enjoyed some of the series that Okada has worked on so Okada writing it could make what seems like a weak premise much more interesting.

Although my reaction to Accel World having Yoshino(from Guilty Crown) doing the writing is that sounds like a big red flag to me.

I'm enjoying Ozuma very much though. Glad I added it to my watchlist.
Don't get me wrong: I've loved plenty of Okada's work but those were mostly adaptations (Toradora comes to mind) while on the anime original side of the fence I start to get a bit scared (Fractale? Black Rock Shooter?)
Old 2012-03-25, 02:05   Link #89
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Given the immense scope and funding, it's a 50/50 risk, with a lot riding on it, money, prestige and reputation and all; that show could pull off a sleeper or crash and burn... so the script is the linchpin of the show's success.

It would be very interesting to see if 0048 could live up to the hype, especially with half the cast consisting of real-life teen idols and half filled with formidable veteran seiyuu.

As for the other titles, with the exception of Ozma, I'll have to give myself more time to select worthy titles -- I don't want to find myself dozing off half-way through a show.
Old 2012-03-25, 03:46   Link #90
Porco_Spiegel

Spring looks really interesting.

Will Definitely Watch : Fate/Zero S2 - Sakamichi no Apollon

Will Try : Jormungand - Lupin The Third - ZETMAN - Hyouka - Eureka Seven AO - Uchuu Kyoudai - Nazo X Kanojo - Tsuritama

Will Try if hear good thing about them : Sankarea - Amnesia - Medaka Box - Accel World - AKB0048 - Shining Hearts
Porco_Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 19:18   Link #91
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porco_Spiegel View Post
Spring looks really interesting.

Will Definitely Watch : Fate/Zero S2 - Sakamichi no Apollon

Will Try : Jormungand - Lupin The Third - ZETMAN - Hyouka - Eureka Seven AO - Uchuu Kyoudai - Nazo X Kanojo - Tsuritama

Will Try if hear good thing about them : Sankarea - Amnesia - Medaka Box - Accel World - AKB0048 - Shining Hearts
These all have manga if you want to read to get the feel of the story. Personally I like Sankarea. It seem interesting with it's concept and Amnesia have really nice arstyle with suspense feel tho it's not as intense as Another. Medaka is kinda interesting....I would describe the main girl as Haruhi esque tho some part of the manga kinda confuse me....so I lost interest in it.
Old 2012-03-27, 08:47   Link #92
salitangibinasura
n00b101

Will watch:
Kore wa zombie desu ka
Tasogare Otome×Amnesia
Sankarea
Sakamichi no Apollon
Tsuritama
Acchi Kocchi
Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan
Hyouka
Natsu-iro Kiseki
Jormungand
Acchi Kocchi

Might watch:
Medaka Box
Eureka Seven Ao
Ozuma
Accel World
Kuroko no Basuke

Mysterious X Girlfriend is weird. O_o
Hiiro no Kakera has the same feel as Brave10 and Hakuouki (dropped both) therefore I won't watch this. The characters are good for yaoi scenes though *drools*
salitangibinasura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 02:50   Link #93
sa547
*Author

According to Biglobe's survey, Saki is on top of the most-anticipated shows for this season:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...-highest-level

Often, adaptations have an advantage over original works, but it's possible that an original work could be a sleeper hit.
Old 2012-03-29, 12:30   Link #94
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
According to Biglobe's survey, Saki is on top of the most-anticipated shows for this season:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...-highest-level

Often, adaptations have an advantage over original works, but it's possible that an original work could be a sleeper hit.
LOL, Mahjong is fun isn't it.
Old 2012-03-29, 12:36   Link #95
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Despite the fact that I'm not a fan of it, I will be looking at Fate/Zero. Sakamichi No Apollon will be great, just to see how Watanabe adapts it. That KyoAni show (I think its name is Hyouka) also looks interesting. The E7 sequel, I might pick up if it intrigues me somewhere down the line, as I'm not a fan of E7.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 12:42   Link #96
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Fate/Zero, Fate/Zero, Fate/Zero and... Fate/Zero.

Everything else? My schedule is tight so I am probably going to play catch up after the semester ends.
Old 2012-03-29, 17:35   Link #97
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Currently watching Ozuma

Definite:
Fate/Zero
Kuroke no Basuke
Nazo no Kanojo X
Phi-Brain 2
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Saki Achiga-hen
Kore was Zombie Desu Ka
Accel World
Eureka Seven Ao
Queen's Blade

Will Try:
Medaka Box
Uchuu Kyoudai
Saint Seiya Omega
Sakamichi no Apollon
Zetman
Jormungand
Natsuiro Kiseki
Hyouka
Sankarea
Old 2012-03-30, 15:11   Link #98
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Looking forward to:

Jormungand: not enough dark seinen get an anime adaptation,so I'm really glad to see this.It's getting two cours so it'll be able to adapt the material nicely/
White Fox is a nice bonus as well as the Mami awada OP.The PV has me pumped up!!

Sakamichi no Apollon : Watanabe and Kanno gettin back together for a NoitaminA show,not only that but it adapts an award winning manga!Only dent is that it'll be one cour and has to adapt 12 volumes,we'll see how the staff handles that.

Uchuu Kyoudai: Another award winning manga,a premise that intrigues me (I like many others have dreamed about space) and most of all, 4 cours,a rarity these days,I hope the show takes addvantage of it.

Natsuiro Kiseki : The sow had me at "sphere" (I'm such a fanboy lol), I like all the seiyuus from that group so this was a guaranteed watch for me as soon as it was announced.But hey there's even an intriguing director/writer combo of Mizushima/Urahata so that just made me anticipate this even more.

Mysterious Girlfriend X:Went under my radar for a long while and then the PV came out and I fell in love the the retro-ish look,not only that but Miyu Irino is voicing the male lead.

Lupin III - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine:The only thing I've seen of Lupin III is the miyasaki version and had a blast.
I'm expecting something quite different here but with such big names as Yamamoto/Koike/Okada/Sato I can't help but be excited about what this show has in store for us,especialy after that PV

Fate/Zero 2: Nothing much to say here,it's fate/zero can't wait to see the epic conclusion.

Phi Brain 2: I know you're going "what?seriously?" but this one just appeals to the kid in me,it's just trying to be a fun shonen and that's what it is.I'm glad PUZZLE TIME sundays are here to stay and I can enjoy some more NONOHA SWEETS and watch kaito expend his harem.

Will try out:

Zetmam: This flew under my radar for a while but the PV is just epic

Medaka Box: Don't think gainax is what it used to be and I keep hearing about the manga how "it gets better" but will we be able to get there in 13 episodes?

Shirokuma Cafe: No idea what the plot is but the cast is just too good to overlook.

Accel World: Epic Sunrise action,here's hoping Yuuki Kaiji proves me wrong and I like the MC

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia: I've yet to like something out of silver link but again they come out with a premise I like and they always make things look pretty.

Saki Achiga-hen episode of side-A:The return of crazy loli yuri mahjung!And with an amazing cast as well!About time I could get an anime with HanaKana and Yuki Aoi together

Tsuritama:NoitaminA , so automatic try even if no info so far has me really anticipating it

Hyouka: Not really too sure what to expect of this,but it'll look pretty that's for sure

AKB0048: Kawamori/Okada together again at satelight?I hope to get an actionpacked blockbuster involving idols.My body is ready

Kuroko no Basuke: Always wanted to check out the manga and I like the staff so I'll check it out

You never know:

Hiiro no Kakera: Havn't seen many reverse harems,so why not?

Sengoku Collection: don't expect an intriguing plot or anything,just cute characters doing cute things,the staff behind this is surprisingly interesting.The cast is quite good too.

Sankarea: Romance drama,could use one so I'll try it out

Acchi Kocchi Could use some Tsundere fun

Ginga e Kickoff!! just random Tyo animation fanboyism,their shows always seem to turn out surprisingly good

Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~ : As I said before I could use some romance drama so I'll check it out

Last edited by totoum; 2012-03-30 at 18:11.
totoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 18:08   Link #99
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Ginga e kickoff!! - Wasn't impressed with the last football anime I watched but I'm willing to give football anime another shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatakamata View Post
Ginga e Kickoff!! - I've heard the novel, will give it a try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Ginga e Kickoff!! just random Tyo animation fanboyism,their shows always seem to turn out surprisingly good
I love you guys!!! Episode 1-4 (I'll watch 5 soon) have been very good, super highly recommended!!!
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 10:05   Link #100
FaiEatsRainbows
Wonderful Wonderholic

There are so many good series coming up this next season. I'll definitely be catching a few, though I'm not sure which ones yet. Probably definitely all of the slice of life/school life ones. I love those types of anime to a massive extent.
But looking at the list, I may catch Mysterious Girlfriend X, Jormungand, Upotte!!, Acchi Kocchi, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, Hyouka, Natsuiro Kiseki ... gah, there is just so many good ones!
FaiEatsRainbows is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
series