AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-22, 00:38   Link #25181
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

I think it's just a Ikeda paying homage to Omote.

Anyhow, off to a month and a half of pure anticipation.

Can't wait. I swear, if this is less than 20 pages....

;-;
Old 2014-02-22, 01:14   Link #25182
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I would hope that it's double the size it has been the last bunch of chapters. Like back up to it's 40-50 pages it used to be. Though likely if it's less, it will look more like an info dump than a chapter...
Old 2014-02-25, 13:15   Link #25183
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I just want to see in the epilogue a kiss between Ura-chan and Tsukune . In 66.6 fought for her so bravely so i just want a kiss between those two . And maybe that image is just a little form of moka cuz he adapted to the new world . Is just a presumption
Old 2014-02-25, 16:59   Link #25184
amtro
Distro

You're too modest, ask for a full blown timeskip with Tsukune's harem's kids attending his school.
That reminds me, Mizore will go barren some time in the near future, so either they have to get busy soon, or she needs to be paired up with another male.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 00:01   Link #25185
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
You're too modest, ask for a full blown timeskip with Tsukune's harem's kids attending his school.
That reminds me, Mizore will go barren some time in the near future, so either they have to get busy soon, or she needs to be paired up with another male.
It was stated that she would go barren in her late 20s or early 30s.
Old 2014-02-28, 05:48   Link #25186
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Just finished reading this... didn't really expect that this series would be like this from reading part of S1... I just thought that I wanted to finish my reading that's why I picked this up again, but then it came out into battle shounen wow...

so, have been reading the previous comments too and it's not only me to have a thought that omote Moka is more or less equal to Akasha
So Akasha, made a clone from herself to play the role as Moka and seal the real Moka and get to enjoy the school life instead of her daughter doing it (it's clear that omote Moka is different with Ura Moka)
She made a personality too with a chance that there would be a person who might love that personality and would destroy it later... With the addition that the person who loved omote Moka was the person who her real daughter also loves
And Akasha actually got the love of her daughter's love interest.... Well shame on you Moka's father, looks like Akasha had loved another man besides you...

It's better that the memories of Omote Moka just belong to herself and not going into Akasha...
Well it hurts me seeing Ura Moka hugging Tsukune from behind while Tsukune cried for Akasha / Omote Moka's memories

Well I enjoy reading it especially when it has a real fighting scenes and decent plot instead of an endless harem ecchi manga + weak male protagonist
now...where's the special~
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 20:39   Link #25187
khprincessh

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️ amazing!!!!!

Job well done!!!!!!! It was an amazing manga!!!!!! The ending was very good, I'm happy that it was happy ending. And everything went well. And they were fighting and working hard to get where they are at now. And I'm really happy that they kept inner moka!!!!
Hands-down I am super happy about everything. I wish it was a little longer, but that's okay. Sorry I haven't been on the forum in a long time. But I'm back!!! If any of you guys remember me.... Lol!!
Old 2014-03-01, 22:00   Link #25188
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
^ Who were you again?

Joking, welcome back.
Old 2014-04-03, 18:56   Link #25189
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Almost 10 days until our epilogue chapter....

Rosario Vampire was one of the first mangas I've read, starting back as I stumbled upon it halfway through the first season. I still remember catching up to "Promise". Its amazing how long ago that was...

Ikeda's manga is amazing for its depth yet simplicity, a world with so much potential but never got ahead of itself (one can argue that there is still a bunch of life in RV's plot potential). All of the characters were wonderfully developed, and the romance wasn't bad at all.

To me its always going to be my number 1 manga. Nothing really compares to what an impact RV had on me. Its by far the best vampire manga out there, if not the best supernatural manga out there.

With that in mind, who thinks that Moka and Tsukune will finally appease the Fanservice gods?
Old 2014-04-03, 19:01   Link #25190
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I'm gonna miss this manga
Old 2014-04-03, 19:56   Link #25191
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The epilogue chapter comes out this month doesn't it?

Edit: Yup in just 2 weeks!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 20:12   Link #25192
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I demand a proper wedding closure for the manga, no open end bull shit please!
Old 2014-04-03, 20:18   Link #25193
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Well, that's not really possible considering Akasha is gone now, and that'll be just weird.... lol

Anyway, it's obviously a Harem end, which I don't mind, since I <3 all the girls.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 20:19   Link #25194
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I expect to see beyond that with a little pink haired Moka running around while Ura and Tsukune watch one.
Old 2014-04-03, 20:25   Link #25195
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I expect to see beyond that with pink, blue, and purple haired little ones running around while Tsukune and the girls watch on.
Fixed...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 20:26   Link #25196
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I expect to see beyond that with a little pink haired Moka running around while Ura and Tsukune watch one.
Ooh, that would definitely make for a nice ending, Omote returning to them in a sense. Hopefully Akihisa doesn't blow it like he did the ending, we'll definitely find out in another two weeks. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 20:42   Link #25197
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

What are you talking about? Of course he will say that "as the new headmaster he cannot maintain any such relationship", but he will then take his time with his "assistant", as the assistant must always be reminded that she is just the assistant and never tries to start a rebellion for some reason. Of course the one who says this is the assistant who tries to persuade the headmaster... then the headmaster assumes that the assistant claims it for some important reason, like maybe a curse activates if the assistant is not...

wait wrong manga, sorry.
Old 2014-04-03, 22:05   Link #25198
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
What are you talking about? Of course he will say that "as the new headmaster he cannot maintain any such relationship", but he will then take his time with his "assistant", as the assistant must always be reminded that she is just the assistant and never tries to start a rebellion for some reason. Of course the one who says this is the assistant who tries to persuade the headmaster... then the headmaster assumes that the assistant claims it for some important reason, like maybe a curse activates if the assistant is not...

wait wrong manga, sorry.
Is the assistant Ruby Tōjō?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 00:50   Link #25199
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Fixed...
For great justice!
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 17:08   Link #25200
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Is the assistant Ruby Tōjō?
Of course!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire