Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-06, 10:32   Link #2201
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Somehow I got the feeling that their Pop might even approve of this . After all, he is not giving his treasure daughter to a random stranger.
Like in the PSP game.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:39   Link #2202
sleepingleo

Also, that cryptic Twitter message from 10 years in the future thing. It's of course subject to interpretation, but to me it sounds like Kirino and Kuroneko effectively lost contact, or in other words, the friendship fell apart. Who knows what other friends were lost in the way of reason, probably most. That is definitely not a happy ending to me.

Well done Yosuga no Sora, you have done it again.
sleepingleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:40   Link #2203
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Kirino gets kissed again.... after the meeting... after promising each other to return being normal pair of siblings... NO WAY they will return to the things they were mate absolute nonsense from my point of view
Dunno about that though. If they are going to be separate forever, then it might be true. But considered that they are still siblings neverless.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingleo View Post
O...k...
You are a police officer, a chief position no less, a traditionalist, strict law observant and a community respected figure. And instead of giving your daughter to an unrelated stranger you prefer to pair her with her blood related silbing...

Sorry dude, can't connect the pieces.
He is a hot blood too. Remember that he wanted to punch Mikagami simply because he went to his home as Kirino's BF. I honestly don't know how should I understand that.
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:43   Link #2204
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Also, that cryptic Twitter message from 10 years in the future thing. It's of course subject to interpretation, but to me it sounds like Kirino and Kuroneko effectively lost contact, or in other words, the friendship fell apart. Who knows what other friends were lost in the way of reason, probably most. That is definitely not a happy ending to me.

If friends truly lost touch because of this ending it makes it even worse to me. I thought everyone's friendship was just as important as Kyousuke and Kirino burying the hatchet.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:44   Link #2205
Wilshere

[QUOTE=GVN.Chaos;4710684]Dunno about that though. If they are going to be separate forever, then it might be true. But considered that they are still siblings neverless.....

I meant in the 10 year short story I wont be surprised if they really did get married after all what happened between them.Come on, they kissed twice+they know each other's feelings,how could they return to being normal siblings.No way no way, only one conclusion: Indirect incest route
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:46   Link #2206
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Dunno about that though. If they are going to be separate forever, then it might be true. But considered that they are still siblings neverless.....

He is a hot blood too. Remember that he wanted to punch Mikagami simply because he went to his home as Kirino's BF. I honestly don't know how should I understand that.
He also knows that Kirino plays eroge and doesn't call her out on it later. We are talking about the same guy who helped Kyousuke set up a cabinet with some ero figures, right?
Old 2013-06-06, 10:46   Link #2207
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
So what, did they kill Manami? I find it hard to believe she'd keep quiet about it.
No, and she doesn't keep quiet about it at all, she confronts the two in a pretty violent manner from what the spoilers seem to be suggesting. No one really knows the details yet but from what we know it seems that they confront each other, have a argument, Manami confesses but is turned down by Kyousuke, and then Manami just admits her defeat while disagreeing with what is happening.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:47   Link #2208
sleepingleo

C'mon dude, everyone might go: "ok, i accept it" in the heat of things. But when the issue cools down to think my friend is "making babies" with her/his sibling....It's just awkward, REALLY awkward.

In some sense Manami was always right, a real incest ending will never be a happy one. At least in the realm of reality. Fiction is just...fiction i suppose.
Old 2013-06-06, 10:49   Link #2209
Sakuratsuki

I life in europe. So it is now 17:43 here at the moment. So the day hasnt ended yet here.

Well, have been looking on some discussion. But much people are pissed off at the ending. SOme are already claiming that this ending will affect the anime in a very bad way.

But like much have already told us. Volume 12 is 300 pages long. So we have to read it first enterly to conclude if it was good or not. Let us not jump to onclusions here yet.

but some are really mad about kyouske kissing kirino. But i am really not mad about it. Cause i shipped this from the beginning. And claiming that the writter souldn't make any story anymore because of the ending, i find it a little to extream to say that.
Old 2013-06-06, 10:50   Link #2210
Wilshere

Quote:

Yosuga no Sora is an adult visual novel,so comparing to Oreimo is just not appropriate. Although somehow they share the genre ''Eroge'' but these are two totally different stories.
Old 2013-06-06, 10:50   Link #2211
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
No, and she doesn't keep quiet about it at all, she confronts the two in a pretty violent manner from what the spoilers seem to be suggesting. No one really knows the details yet but from what we know it seems that they confront each other, have a argument, Manami confesses but is turned down by Kyousuke, and then Manami just admits her defeat while disagreeing with what is happening.
I already know that, I'm saying why is it everyone is just sitting back and accepting of it. It is so hilariously unrealistic, even if Manami is to thank for them becoming like they are I don't understand how allowing them to continue unabated is the right choice that all their friends come to. A let them get it out of their system type of situation perhaps but again this all is so flimsy because of the lack of buildup on Kyousuke's part to truly being in love with his sister.
Old 2013-06-06, 10:55   Link #2212
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
I already know that, I'm saying why is it everyone is just sitting back and accepting of it. It is so hilariously unrealistic, even if Manami is to thank for them becoming like they are I don't understand how allowing them to continue unabated is the right choice that all their friends come to. A let them get it out of their system type of situation perhaps but again this all is so flimsy because of the lack of buildup on Kyousuke's part to truly being in love with his sister.
Dude, its entirely possible that no one accepted it despite what spoilers seem to claim. 300 pages of text doesn't translate well into 15 lines, especially with the bias factor added in.
Old 2013-06-06, 10:57   Link #2213
sleepingleo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Yosuga no Sora is an adult visual novel,so comparing to Oreimo is just not appropriate. Although somehow they share the genre ''Eroge'' but these are two totally different stories.
Point of comparisson (and i'm talking about Sora arc, anime):

1.- Siblings gave in to their own feelings ignoring everyone of their friends, even the girls who had feelings for the MC.
2.- After people find out what they are doing, everyone just cuts off their friendship. Having a relation with your own flesh and blood it's just wrong, from a moral AND legal point of view.
3.- They are orphans so they are excused from a parents PoV, seems like this book did the same.
4.- In the end they end up alone having only each other, traveling to places noone knows them.

Happy end? Not in my book.
Old 2013-06-06, 10:57   Link #2214
Soverence

Quote:
Oh, well I mean in this kind of situation there is really only two choices, you either sit back and accept it, or you cut all ties off with them since they obviously are not about to listen to your objections after taking things this far. Since from the summaries we have they only tell their close friends about it, I can see why most of them end up accepting it so easily since they have all basically known how the two have felt for awhile. I could agree with you on the lack of build-up on Kyousuke's part but different interpretations of past events is the main reason for that, there is certainly some events in the later volumes that could be interpreted as him developing feelings for her. I had never interpreted the volumes that way but from this ending it seems that I should have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Dude, its entirely possible that no one accepted it despite what spoilers seem to claim. 300 pages of text doesn't translate well into 15 lines, especially with the bias factor added in.
Yeah that is quite likely too, they probably had to have a long discussion with everyone, its just that at the end of it some people were willing to accept it while others weren't.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:58   Link #2215
Wilshere

Quote:
All we know that he confessed to her but we dont know what exactly has been said by him to her,maybe when he did he revealed it, dunno
Old 2013-06-06, 11:03   Link #2216
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Friends will always look out for their friends, even if they've done something bad. Granted, people have their limits, but when you look at the situation, it's not like they killed anyone, just that they did something that most of the world might not agree with. However, just because they did something like that doesn't mean Kuroneko, Saori, Ayase, or any of the others should stop being friends with them. The fact that their friends accepted it I think goes to show just how close they all are.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 11:06   Link #2217
Tsuntenshi

OMG the activity in this thread just blew up overnight and now I'm very curious to see these pictures. Is it possible to ask if someone PM them to me if they have it on hand.

As far as the ending is concerned I'm not sure how I feel about it. I understand the author wanting to the story about rekindling the lost bond between siblings but I think its a bit much to make it "romantic" top it off with the internet where a series could ultimately be labelled one of the worse or one of the best if the people deem it so (kind of like SAO, its horrible rep is pretty overexaggerated now)

I follow "interesting" people on twitter most of which are Kuroneko heads, I know this is going to blow up once they find out.
Old 2013-06-06, 11:12   Link #2218
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Friends will always look out for their friends, even if they've done something bad. Granted, people have their limits, but when you look at the situation, it's not like they killed anyone, just that they did something that most of the world might not agree with. However, just because they did something like that doesn't mean Kuroneko, Saori, Ayase, or any of the others should stop being friends with them. The fact that their friends accepted it I think goes to show just how close they all are.
Accepting out of fear of losing someone close to you is just capitulation. We don't know the whole story but to me it sounds like the only reason people accept it is because they don't want to lose their friends that they've been through so much with.

At the moment this turn of events really doesn't sit well with me.
Old 2013-06-06, 11:13   Link #2219
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Accepting out of fear of losing someone close to you is just capitulation. We don't know the whole story but to me it sounds like the only reason people accept it is because they don't want to lose their friends that they've been through so much with.

At the moment this turn of events really doesn't sit well with me.
Imagine the Kuroneko and Ayase fans in their agony...
Old 2013-06-06, 11:21   Link #2220
Kakurin
大佐

There is also a picture showing Kirino accepting Kyousuke's confession or something like that.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings