AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Old 2009-03-20, 14:45   Link #61
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
You're still thinking above the subatomic level and not quantum.

When you shift the particle waveform, you are fundamentally changing not the state or form of the particle. But instead you're sliding in between dimensional planes.

Because you're inbetween dimensional planes, you either form an impenetrable wall against particles and energy of this dimension, or you let them slide right through you.

Its like a radio, you have to tune to the same frequency to be able to get it, other wise you just hear static or nothing. Take recieving static as the impenetrable wall I described and nothing as sliding right through.

Another way to see it is, can a 3D object interact with a 2D object? Would the 3D object observe the 2D as a flat piece on the ground? Can you step and damage it?

How about a 3D hitting a 4D? I'd supose you can't even percieve them in the first place, and probably would slide right through a 4D plane without knowing.
Quantum IS particulate, or supposed to be. Quanta is the thing that the QTs manipulate, supposedly indivisible and measured in a set quantity known as the Planck Constant. What is contained in this miniature quantities, or the quantum scale, is considered to be relative energy, an equivalent of the amino acid in life sciences. From Einstein's Theory of Photoelectricity, we derive the ever famous equation of

E = mc^2

in which mass and energy are theorised to be interchangeable. By converting energy and mass back and forth, it is considered manipulation of the immediate surroundings at quantum scale, which results in the QTs superpowers.

Fundamental forces provide a better idea of subatomic interactions between the particulate quanta, which are in short, supposed to be affected by

1. Strong nuclear interaction (nuclear force)
2. Electromagnetic interaction (EM force)
3. Weak nuclear interaction (basically 1 & 2 occuring at a 10^-11 to 10^-13 scale)
3. Gravitational interaction (gravity)

Basically, the quanta can be consolidated to create mass, which can form gluons (responsible for 1), charged particles (responsible for 2), elementary particles (responsible for 3) and maybe the supposedly existent gravitons (responsible for 4).

Putting these particles through faster than lightspeed by manipulating its kinetic/potential energy turns them into tachyons, which results in the theoretical negative and positive energy encounters. The positive energy is identified as Chernkov's radiation, identified by bluish coloured light due to the Doppler effect. The negative energy is identified by redshifting, probably what that makes up of Aleida's Tachyon sword. How Aleida did this is probably done by sending particles beyond the speed of light rapidly inwards towards the core of the sword, and by maximising the velocity of the particles so the potential energy per unit mass of the tachyon is numerically zero, thus resulting in something called the Casimir effect.

Turning on a radio to an "empty" channel may beget you nothing, but as you realise when you turn closer to a programmed channel, something comes out. The white noise you hear from an empty channel is an attempt to propagate sound waves from the frequency it receives. Synchronicity is key, and basically you are arguing my point, there is only a few or even single fixed structures which works.

Basically how space and time can meet and interact with each other is mathematically proven by the Roots of Unity and De Moivre's Theorem, meaning that it MAY NOT physically exist. The Roots of Unity states that any complex number raised to the power of n = 1, thus if a complex number i is raised with any random integer, it gives it a physical value of 1.

De Moivre's theorem correlates trigonometry, thus any imaginary dimension can be mathematically verified with a physical value and by treating the i as a constant.

Time is only recognised as a vector quantity due to the very basic Le Chatelier's Principle in which time is an enactment on a system, and something is working against it. Besides energy is not yet known to have a DIRECT relation to time (volume is related through density and heat capacity, where physical values of mass can be replaced by energy quantities), so time only exists as an imaginary plane. Thus it is ONLY mathematically proves that space and time can coexist as related dimensions because time is given a physical value through the abovementioned mathematics.

To throw the M-theory into the fray which suggests that time itself may have its own dimensions inside it like how length, breath and height make up volume, every miniscule adjustment could change things in a big way, and this is known as the Butterfly Effect.

Quantum physics and mechanics have often been the debate over years, with the two camps of determinism and realism. I am somewhere in the middle when it comes to this, I believe that the Chaos theory cannot explain everything, but that doesn't mean that we don't use it to explain something.

Anyway, I digress too much. The usage of QT powers in quantum defence HAS got something to do with chemistry, just like how the different structures of carbon in graphite and diamond could make a whole lot of difference in its physical and chemical properties. What the users actually use such knowledge from building blocks at the quantum to the supermarco scale can turn things to their advantage. And it has got nothing to do with transdimension because time is used as a reference point in general relativity all along.

I am sorry if I make any mistakes in this thesis, or offended you by "trying to act big". I really couldn't find a simpler way to explain things like this.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 16:27   Link #62
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually it does. If you are going to build things up, you need a plan. Assuming that you see someone make a Colosseum out of Uno Stacko bricks, and you run everything down with a bowling ball, there is very little chance you can replicate it since you do not know the intermediaries that make up the total structure.

One good example is Iran's attempt to create a 4th generation MBT with ceramic armour. Despite obtaining shards of the Abrams from the terror cells fighting the US in the hotspots, they are still unable to fully replicate the armor that can withstand an internal explosion of 20+ DU and 1000+ 50. cal rounds PLUS 1 DU round, a few Mavericks and Hellfire missiles from the outside. The tank is still in shape though badly beaten, and the simple knockoff of the armour is used to make the Zulqifar MBT.

Even if there is the technology present, without knowledge it is useless.
Gaps in our knowledgebase can be applied on living or biological systems i.e. we have access to biological samples but we can’t fully replicate the system.
encia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 16:43   Link #63
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
Wait, so... does that make QT users closer to the espers of Index or closer to the gigalomancers of Chaos;Head?
Refer to "materializing" capable nano-machine (with genetic enhancement option e.g. Rena Sayers) powered Otomes (from Mai-Otome).

One could re-label Sora Kake as My-HIME Season 3.
Old 2009-03-20, 17:21   Link #64
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
Refer to "materializing" capable nano-machine (with genetic enhancement option e.g. Rena Sayers) powered Otomes (from Mai-Otome).

One could re-label Sora Kake as My-HIME Season 3.
Except, as far as I an tell, QT powers do not require a person's body to contain nanomachines.

Also My-HiME season 3 is gonna be Mao-HiME. :P
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 17:37   Link #65
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
Except, as far as I an tell, QT powers do not require a person's body to contain nanomachines.
Mai-HIME's genetic enhanced individuals doesn't require nanomachines. Nano-machines are required for "false" HIME.

No comment on Mao-HiME...
Old 2009-03-20, 19:24   Link #66
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
*folds in*

After reading the Definition of QT, this i what i can summarize

QT Capability is similar to Nanohaverse Magic, except without the linker core

This will prove useful in my ongoing works.

*folds out*
Old 2009-03-21, 14:22   Link #67
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
Mai-HIME's genetic enhanced individuals doesn't require nanomachines. Nano-machines are required for "false" HIME.
But the example given was of the Otome.
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 12:31   Link #68
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

@SaintessHeart's last post, I really don't know what you're talking about, sorry lol

@SaintX, yea seems like you're seeing the possibilities of Quantum technology. When you can manipulate particles and energy at such a minute scale, you can literally do magic.

And after watching Gundam 00 episode 24, plus seeing how Leopard is in Sorakake episode 9, I'm thinking whether the Brains were once human.

The Brains may actually have the consciousness of someone who transmitted his mind through Quantum Technology into the Brain.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 12:32   Link #69
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Quote:
And after watching Gundam 00 episode 24, plus seeing how Leopard is in Sorakake episode 9, I'm thinking whether the Brains were once human.

The Brains may actually have the consciousness of someone who transmitted his mind through Quantum Technology into the Brain.

Which of course leads us back to the obvious fact: Leopard is Lelouch reborn...

Oh, to quote Sir Arthur C. Clarke:
Quote:
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 12:35   Link #70
Fishfood1

Quote:
meh, we all know who's leopard human and where it's from

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 12:43   Link #71
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Well, yes lol, to both of your posts.

We've mentioned a couple of times on the Haruhi thread that the ultimate evolutionary form of any living thing would be a 'Data Entity'.

Outside Haruhi terms, the ultimate lifeform would be formless and is just a consciousness at quantum scale or even smaller or have totally no physical constituents, maybe even an energy lifeform.

Old 2009-03-22, 12:47   Link #72
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Hmm... Technically, it wouldn't even need to consist of energy. The Data Entity from Haruhi is a good candidate, actually. If it truly consists of information, it would be closer to a godlike existence than anything else. Information can take any form, it exists everywhere, it can manipulate and be manipulated.
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 13:03   Link #73
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Well it needs to exist in some form that this universe can understand. The universe's most basic form is either energy or particles, at least what we know of.

What I've always thought the Data Entities were, was that they are an organised sentient set of waveforms, they can just shift the waveform to become either energy or particles, thus able to create anything.

Yuki and the Data Entity refers everything in the universe as data. Because that word, data, means any form of knowledge, anything that can be perceived.

The Data Entities view the universe in just a single medium, waves, meaning everything is fundamentally the same because everything is a waveform at the most minute scale, everything is just data to them.

Data = waveform, so Data Entities = waveform entities to me.

Old 2009-03-22, 13:05   Link #74
Fishfood1

well there are people in the world thinks this world is just one huge computer program... so maybe the whole universe is just data.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-22, 13:24   Link #75
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
@SaintessHeart's last post, I really don't know what you're talking about, sorry lol
Basically I am trying to explain to the finest detail of how actually QT works using modern science. It is a whole lot of information that took me around 7-8 years to understand and correlate. Even up till now, I still suspect whatever I have written might be theoretically discredited in some way or another, but I do believe that one part I have written correct is the one on dimensions and complex numbers.

But then again, it would take someone like Sakura to fully grasp such a concept in seconds. And usually that person is crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
Hmm... Technically, it wouldn't even need to consist of energy. The Data Entity from Haruhi is a good candidate, actually. If it truly consists of information, it would be closer to a godlike existence than anything else. Information can take any form, it exists everywhere, it can manipulate and be manipulated.
I think that actually the Data Entity is just a Deus Ex Machina, it can't manipulate anything that isn't deterministic (something that cannot be determined). In science, there are two different kinds of error, systematic and random errors. Even if the Chaos Theory is fully flexed out, there are still things which cannot be determined, and random errors will still exist.

That is why Yuki is created without emotions (interprete everything from a neutral POV), and Ryoko always put on a happy composure no matter what happens (always interprete everything in the most positive way). Haruhi's actions are described as whimsical in the context of human literature, but in scientific literature, the word given is random.

I doubt no matter how sentient the AIs are, they can never discern why Honoka is so cuddly and adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
well there are people in the world thinks this world is just one huge computer program... so maybe the whole universe is just data.
Would you take the red pill or blue pill? Or both?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-22, 13:34   Link #76
Fishfood1

Quote:
Would you take the red pill or blue pill? Or both?
i forgot which pill does which, so i'll take both, it should neutralize the effect from each pill

or perhaps double the effect of each pill

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-22, 13:43   Link #77
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Basically I am trying to explain to the finest detail of how actually QT works using modern science. It is a whole lot of information that took me around 7-8 years to understand and correlate. Even up till now, I still suspect whatever I have written might be theoretically discredited in some way or another, but I do believe that one part I have written correct is the one on dimensions and complex numbers.
No the problem is I don't know how your post is putting up an argument against mine lol

And you, using modern science to argue could be one of the reasons why, VCV and me were able to reply to each other because we're on the same medium, science fiction.

And you haven't convinced me why there's a need for anything higher than subatomic needs to be considered when you can manipulate at the quantum level, the armour argument.

There's a reason why Takane wears just cloth in battle against Tachyons.

Old 2009-03-22, 14:13   Link #78
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
No the problem is I don't know how your post is putting up an argument against mine lol

And you, using modern science to argue could be one of the reasons why, VCV and me were able to reply to each other because we're on the same medium, science fiction.

And you haven't convinced me why there's a need for anything higher than subatomic needs to be considered when you can manipulate at the quantum level, the armour argument.

There's a reason why Takane wears just cloth in battle against Tachyons.
Shit I think I must have thrown you out of whack with all that information. I guess that goes for arguing against every single line you have written with the least number of concepts as possible.

The one regarding for anything higher is pointed out in the small line relating to carbon structures. Small stuff builds up to big stuff, but when destroyed they are broken back to small stuff again. Something in chemistry named substance stability, coupled with material physics explains all these but I am too tired to dig it out of my brain at this hour.

Regarding the cloth, maybe it is just a whole set of nanomachines on cloth constantly injecting supplements and regulating blood flow, neural signals, etc to keep the body alive in harsh conditions while enhancing physical capability. For now we shall use the cop-out "anything in the future with Sakura around is possible". But seriously does Sunrise really need a scientific explanation when the main point here is about fanservice?

Old 2009-03-22, 14:26   Link #79
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

The reason for Takane's costume is that because she can wear that. Quantum Tech allows her to look pretty.

Things usually look like how they function because its functions work at a physical level.

But with a Quantum wardrobe, she can have any function, as many as possible, while still looking pretty and how she wants, because the functions don't work on the physical level at all.

Old 2009-03-22, 19:59   Link #80
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
@SaintX, yea seems like you're seeing the possibilities of Quantum technology. When you can manipulate particles and energy at such a minute scale, you can literally do magic.
The only keen difference is that in Nanocanon Magic needs a specific body organ to qualify - a Linker Core. And usually, also a "tool" to use the capability- the "device".

Sora wo Kakeru Canon is basically the "inbred", "innate" or "genetic" "allowance" to manipulate such things, not an "organic reason".

So technically in theory, almost every person in the Sora Kakeverse is a QT user- unless they are genetically deficient or laaaaaaaaaazy.

That may just be me.

Don't mind if it conflicts with your views.

=====

On QTectors:

Simple: Nanoverse Barrier Jackets.