AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-03-26, 05:51   Link #21
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
The other translation does suggest this.
Wasn't it suggested before that one of his sons inherited his eyes, and the other inherited his chakra?

It would make sense with Hashirama and Madara -- the Uchiha are extremely powerful, but they have a limit as to how long they can keep said power for. The Senju are not as powerful at their peak, but they have such a huge amount of chakra that they can just keep on going forever.

What I am *really* curious about is the Sage's brother. From what I read, it seems the 10 tails was sealed in the two of them? Even if it was split between the two, it throws everything into disarray...

Including a brother in this whole thing just opens a whole new can of worms.
Old 2014-03-26, 05:52   Link #22
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Damn Kishi teasing Sage's brother storyline like that. :|

Still this was a good chapter with some more decent backstory.
Old 2014-03-26, 06:11   Link #23
II Maestro

Not important what the heck didn't the ten-tails wants its chakra back after Kaguya ate the fruit so at least explain where she came from.
Old 2014-03-26, 06:12   Link #24
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Kaguya looks similar to death god...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Lol! It would be great (hilarious) if Kaguya was reincarnated into one of Konoha 11.
Old 2014-03-26, 06:22   Link #25
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Ashura bearing normal eyes... so I'm sure Naruto won't get any dou-jutsu (eye-jutsu)

well... Sage's past is interesting
although some Naruto fanfiction already use same stories

Kaguya is aliens, I guess?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 06:25   Link #26
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post

Not important what the heck didn't the ten-tails wants its chakra back after Kaguya ate the fruit so at least explain where she came from.
She's probably a death god, they just can't say it with out sparking a war between Naruto fanboys and whatever's left of Bleach fanboys.
Old 2014-03-26, 07:12   Link #27
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
And there's our asspull to explain how Naruto gets the Rinnegan.
1: He's the reincarnation of the Sage's younger son
2: Sage had a brother, could he perhaps be the ancestral founder of the Uzumaki?

God Kishi, PLEASE KEEP NARUTO'S EYES PURE! He don't need no Rinnegan.
-I call BS on that and just say "DO IT". Seriously, we all KNEW that Naruto was going to get even stronger the moment he met Hagoromo (SoSP). The fact that we've now introduced "Oh yeah, you're totes Ashura reincarnated y'know". The parallels are not at all subtle either. So as far as I am concerned, if Naruto is going to be Ashura 2.0, then I'll gladly welcome it. I've been waiting a long time for Naruto to hit the pinnacle of his might.

Quote:
Anyone else thought Kaguya was hot!?
-YES! Stop asking .
Spoiler for ...:

Quote:
Also you got to appreciate the irony. The most powerful person was a women! In Naruto! Lol!
Kishimoto: Guys I am not sexist at all.
Fans: We don't believe you.
Kishimoto: FINE! The most powerful being is not the SoSP but his mother Kaguya. How do you like that!?
Fans: She's still dead, you sexist pig.

-Anyway, I loved this chapter. We finally got a reason as to why the Sage split the Juubi into 9 bijuu and why he gave them names. We also get some much needed backstory on this guy. So far, we've only had to rely on Obito and Madara to provide the details which is about as truthful as you'd expect. In other words, it is nice to hear his story straight from the source as opposed to 3rd parties who may have misinterpreted his teaching a tad. All in all a very good chapter. It's rare that an exposition chapter in Naruto is exciting but this was damn good.

EDIT: I guess we finally know why Naruto's Kurama mode comes equipped with a coat and all that. Seems like him being Ashura's reincarnation affects it.

-By the way, I am digging Ashura's Susano-O. I'm currently imagining Naruto's own Kurama-Susano-O versing an Indra-possessed Sasuke. Don't give me that. We ALL know this is coming. If Ashura is in Naruto, clearly Indra must be in Sasuke so that their final fight is set up.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2014-03-26 at 07:23.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 08:47   Link #28
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
She's probably a death god, they just can't say it with out sparking a war between Naruto fanboys and whatever's left of Bleach fanboys.
The exact same thing I thought when I saw the panel of her face

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 08:48   Link #29
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well this is interesting.... that is all
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 09:16   Link #30
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
man yall missed it that mean So6p had a brother ? mean their might be others children
SotSP - Senjuu, Uchiha
SotSP's brother - maybe the Uzumaki clan.
Old 2014-03-26, 09:31   Link #31
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
SotSP - Senjuu, Uchiha
SotSP's brother - maybe the Uzumaki clan.
If this doesn't become true , it will be after fanfiction is through with it...

Decent chapter. I'm not a big fan of flashback chapters, but this felt relevant (though still some unnecessary repetition), so I'll forgive the lack of any real fighting (or watching Gai die). Additionally, I actually liked the comedy in the first third of the chapter (It reminded me of an old Simpsons bit).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 09:46   Link #32
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Chapter 670: The Creator...!!/The Beginning...!!
Naruto meets the Sage of the Six Paths...the first half of this chapter was boring *just like that chapter with Might Dai - Gai father*, no meaning at all and Naruto acted like a retarded.
So, that means Naruto is Ashura reincarnated and Sasuke must be Indra reincarnated. I wonder if Sasuke & Naruto will have the Last Fight.
Buddhism religion...oh, this reincarnation...I can't believe some people believe in this. lol.
Next week I predict that this story will continue. I have a question if someone knows: How did Ashura and Indra died? I think that Indra probably killed Ashura in the war? Will Naruto face the same fate as Ashura?
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 09:47   Link #33
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle22 View Post
It was interesting.

The plot really resembles Legend of Korra/Avatar now. The Avatar gets reincarnated every 200 years, just like these two brothers.
This chapter reminded me of the Neo meets the Architect scene from Matrix Reloaded. I remember the Architect even had a long-winded, grandiloquent style to his speech. And of course Naruto is the n-th incarnation of Neo.
Old 2014-03-26, 09:48   Link #34
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinedd View Post
Chapter 670: The Creator...!!/The Beginning...!!
Naruto meets the Sage of the Six Paths...the first half of this chapter was boring *just like that chapter with Might Dai - Gai father*, no meaning at all and Naruto acted like a retarded.
So, that means Naruto is Ashura reincarnated and Sasuke must be Indra reincarnated. I wonder if Sasuke & Naruto will have the Last Fight.
Buddhism religion...oh, this reincarnation...I can't believe some people believe in this. lol.
Next week I predict that this story will continue. I have a question if someone knows: How did Ashura and Indra died? I think that Indra probably killed Ashura in the war? Will Naruto face the same fate as Ashura?
It sounds like the two of them killed each other in a stalemate during their fight.
Old 2014-03-26, 09:48   Link #35
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

damn good chapter in my opinion. i cant even post much more than that cuz i have waaaaay too many ideas in my head now. but for now...

it seems cooperation is the true interpretation of the tablet. thats cool

so6 sibling could very well be a girl, who by the way has a portion of the ten tails sealed in them. who then may have had children of his or her own

which means 670 chapters of naruto has only been half of the story. if that. there is still the origin of the tree

if hagoromo, ashurama, and indara's chakra can traverse time, surely kaguyas should have...

this is cool
Old 2014-03-26, 10:03   Link #36
DarkHollowIchigo

This is it...something we have all been waiting for, how does the Sage of 6 path's look like.

This is it...something we have all been waiting for, the confirmation that Naruto is going to kick ass.
Old 2014-03-26, 10:06   Link #37
Orilea

Question How about this?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
So this is the reďncarnation tree i guess.

The making people follow you should be making people WANT to follow you!
Notice that it is not exactly a family tree cuz naruto clearly aint senju.
Yes i know i misspelled lonewolves for lonewolfs in this picture. My B.

So i think we should be looking at powerfull ninja's who could possibly be reincarnations of the brother of the SoSP.
Nagato was uzumaki, reincarnation and thus would be able to use the rinnegan when given to him at a young age. But we have yet to see a clan with the rinnegan visual prowess. But clan might be too big of a search, considering that the ones with eyejutsus are the ones that are lonewolves. Plus all the other powerfull clans are kind of known through history of ninja, this seconds the lonewolf thing.

Guess all we can do is wait for new info. Any thoughts?

Last edited by james0246; 2014-03-26 at 12:18.
Orilea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 10:30   Link #38
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Naruto can just continue to only half-kick-ass, just hope he grows a pair of horns or something.
Old 2014-03-26, 12:03   Link #39
Wandering Soul

Now we need a explanation as to what happened to the Sage's brother. The fact that Kishi didn't explain immediately means he now has another way to milk the series. I guess Kishi must have heard all those rumors about him being sexist since he made Kaguya the most powerful character in the series. Also Kishi probably wants to use her origins as another plot point to bring up in the future.
Old 2014-03-26, 12:23   Link #40
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
-I call BS on that and just say "DO IT". Seriously, we all KNEW that Naruto was going to get even stronger the moment he met Hagoromo (SoSP).
So this is your line of reasoning: Naruto is going to get a powerup -> bam it should be “power-x”. There are very clear and obvious similarities drawn between certain characters in this story, and the author makes it dead simple and obvious. Whats always amazing (and hilarious :P) is how people dismiss logic and simply choose to see what they want to see and even begin to create nonsensical explanations to back it up.

Quote:
The parallels are not at all subtle either. So as far as I am concerned, if Naruto is going to be Ashura 2.0, then I'll gladly welcome it. I've been waiting a long time for Naruto to hit the pinnacle of his might.
lol what relevant parallels do Naruto or his clan heritage share with the rinnegan?
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion