AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-06, 06:47   Link #1
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Arrow Episode 10 False Heart *SPOILERS*

more and more human instrumentality stuff, and the destruction has begun with beautiful crimson butterflies covering the sky (why crimson butterflies?) That leaves us... two more episodes to end the world... I guess it should be enough time Next episode seems to be more human instrumentality stuff
Old 2004-06-06, 07:43   Link #2
Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
more and more human instrumentality stuff, and the destruction has begun with beautiful crimson butterflies covering the sky (why crimson butterflies?) That leaves us... two more episodes to end the world... I guess it should be enough time Next episode seems to be more human instrumentality stuff

Could you possibly be anyMORE vague?
Old 2004-06-06, 08:25   Link #3
dreamless

well, to go into some details

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-07, 07:07   Link #4
nephilim
Loves Kaori

reading ur spoiler actually made things more exciting ^^" come on hikari! DESTROY THE WORLD! LET EVERYTHING RETURN TO VOID!
Old 2004-06-07, 08:44   Link #5
wireless
Regular Lurker

it was actually kind of heartbreaking to see Hikari become evil.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-07, 12:46   Link #6
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless
it was actually kind of heartbreaking to see Hikari become evil.
Spoiler:
well, I don't feel bad for Takeru,
Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-07, 14:09   Link #7
wireless
Regular Lurker

Quote:
well, I don't feel bad for Takeru,
Spoiler:
You have to admit though, she was pretty cold, almost in a hot way!
Old 2004-06-08, 21:44   Link #8
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

AWWW YEAH! This is the Konomini I've been waiting for! Things are really getting interesting now! No more 'oops I fell onto your boobs' or 'I'm hot maybe I'll take off my bra and panties'. Now its like this thing actually has a plot. Who would have thunk it? I was surprised that Takeru saying "Aishiteru" to Hikari wasn't enough to stop her from going evil. He sounded like he meant it to me....but hey I guess she's the one connected to his heart

Oh yeah, and I KNEW Mari was going to fuck it up somehow. Seriously, that bitch has got an attitude problem. Takeru doesn't belong to her and should be able to kiss/like whoever he wants. Isn't he her cousin or something anyway? Sick red-neck bitch (with green hair ). She went WAY overboard on Hikari. She had no right to say ANY of that. Ohhh she makes me so mad. Sweet, innocent Hikari being slapped by that selfish bitch? URASANAI!!!!

Ok, maybe I'm getting a little too emotional over this
Old 2004-06-08, 21:50   Link #9
Shift_

Honestly I don't think Hikari can be directly connected to his heart...because I have a feeling the ending is the power of "love" or "light" overcomming "hate/lonliness" or "darkness"

So I hope...as long as everyone doesn't get killed like eva ^.^
Old 2004-06-08, 22:24   Link #10
brightman
Ancient Member

Well, I wish everyone IS killed... We need more bloodshed in this show.(though if they are "revived" RahXephon or Wolf's Rain style I wouldn't mind)
Old 2004-06-09, 01:36   Link #11
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Well, I wish everyone IS killed... We need more bloodshed in this show.(though if they are "revived" RahXephon or Wolf's Rain style I wouldn't mind)
Heh, what are we gonna see a scene of every character dying and turning to goop like in Eva?
Old 2004-06-09, 01:45   Link #12
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
more and more human instrumentality stuff, and the destruction has begun with beautiful crimson butterflies covering the sky (why crimson butterflies?)

Why not? What do you want? Blue birds? Sparrows? Perhaps some flying fish? I don't know why they used crimson butterflies, but if I had to take a guess at the symbolism behind it I would say the crimson represents the color of blood (and in the commercial breaker you see that the butterflies on the logo start to bleed), and the sheer mass of butterflies represent a plague. Yet at the same time, they are quite beautiful. (So they are both Minikui and Utsukushii, or disgusting and beautiful).

I'm on a roll with finding deeper hidden meanings today
Old 2004-06-09, 06:20   Link #13
nephilim
Loves Kaori

i just saw konomini ep 10 and i was really awed until i almost cried

she's so cool omg! and at the same time i can feel both hers and takeru's emotion. i can't wait for ep 11 to come out! i wanna see how love will bond them together!/how hate will lead her to destroy the planet!
Old 2004-06-09, 14:02   Link #14
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This episode displayed the sutile metamorphosis from Hikari into her dark self, although an incomplete one.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-09, 16:02   Link #15
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

crimson butterflies represent special souls or something in japanese culture (re: Fatal Frame II)
so those crimson butterflies could be the souls of every ED that has fought in the past
i don't expect much if any bloodshed, except for monsters getting ripped to pieces we haven't seen much, if any, blood
Hikari is likely NOT truly connected to Takeru's heart, and this might be a ridiculously elaborate story to simply help Takeru find his true love, and to prove evil hikari wrong
Ryou will have much to do with the final parts i wager, after all He created Hikari's physical form (he drew the picture, and Hikari turned out just like the picture

at this point there's an almost Eva-esque level of symbolism going on

btw, Mari's sooooooo going to hell for screwing over all of humanity because of some petty crush
Old 2004-06-09, 16:18   Link #16
dreamless

well, Ryou himself said Hikari was different from his drawing, I take that means Hikari is the "true ideal girl" for Takeru, while Ryou's drawing is just from Takeru's words, thus Ryou consider Hikari not looking like his drawing.

From the preview there will be lots of Ryou in the next episode, that's good
Old 2004-06-09, 17:01   Link #17
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
Isn't he her cousin or something anyway? Sick red-neck bitch (with green hair ).
Go educate yourself here.
Closed Thread