AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-05-30, 23:09   Link #1
roguenoir
Rogue Member

Looking for Heart-Wrenching Game

Dunno if this belongs in the Suggestions forum..

Anyways, I'm looking for a heart-wrenching anime game (in English), preferably one with some depth and at least a few different possible endings.. Kana Little Sister has been suggested; any other choices?
roguenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 00:14   Link #2
Shift_

Anime game...that's hard,

If this was just a game, I'd have a bunch of suggestions...but you gotta define "heart-wrenching" because my definition may not match up with yours
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 01:04   Link #3
Arwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguenoir
Dunno if this belongs in the Suggestions forum..

Anyways, I'm looking for a heart-wrenching anime game (in English), preferably one with some depth and at least a few different possible endings.. Kana Little Sister has been suggested; any other choices?
Kana is tops for heart wrenching. Bring tissues, cause it will put you through a wringer.But you might also look at Crescendo and Heart de Roomate.

Crescendo has several ending paths for the different characters that are pretty tough. The true ending for the hidden character, Miyu, is really tough. All in all, its an excellent game and has some very strong emotions going around. The bad endings are just that, you really will notice the emotional impact.

Heart de Roomate is a little different, its a little more linear, and can be a little repetative getting through all three main characters stories, but Asumi's "true ending" opens up after you complete the three main stories, and its a killer.

One important note, these games are all ported over with some fairly graphic sex scenes, so if that isnt something your looking for, be warned. All three of them are excellent, and have very strong stories, but they are 18+ for a reason.
Arwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 01:21   Link #4
TronDD
Team the box!

Private Nurse is often recommended, too. Not really sure what type of story it is, no one has really givin much detail about it. I'll let you know, though as I FINALLY bought Crescendo and decided to toss Private Nurse into the order too.

Just waiting for them to get to my house.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote